DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
BC design banaye DRDO, paint scheme decide kare DRDO, investment kare DRDO... Aur DM me for Doodle se paise banaye ye mahashay... Wah wah
I think they mean if you want a doodle they’ll make one for you, take your frustrations somewhere else man.
PS making these ain’t so easy even when you have pics for inspiration

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
BC design banaye DRDO, paint scheme decide kare DRDO, investment kare DRDO... Aur DM me for Doodle se paise banaye ye mahashay... Wah wah
that’s how world works mate.. if you have the skill, you can do it too and earn money.

infact there is shortage of his skillset at the moment in india. Not enough defence art.

till now I haven’t seen Indian soldiers depicted digitally proper. as a result desi defence you tubers still use American soldier in their graphics. Pretty shameful actually.

Hariharan_kalarikkal

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Screenshot_20210723-205216~2.png

The Su57 Cockpit, if you look closely it is not a single LAD Display, but rather appears to be segmented into three displays, They didn't go for the curved type display like the F-35 either

TBH, the overall quality and aesthetics of the cockpit looks shoddy at best, even the Mock up MWF cockpit looks way better than the Su57 5th gen cockpit
LCA_Tejas_Twin_Engine_Fighter_Cockpit.jpg

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
View attachment 101502
The Su57 Cockpit, if you look closely it is not a single LAD Display, but rather appears to be segmented into three displays, They didn't go for the curved type display like the F-35 either

TBH, the overall quality and aesthetics of the cockpit looks shoddy at best, even the Mock up MWF cockpit looks way better than the Su57 5th gen cockpit
View attachment 101504
Correction ,f35 cockpit is not curved much , might be very slightly but looks flat , and russian keep a analog set for fail safe , yeah their mfds don't look god but it's actually fine .

Single display is definitely better as it helps in viewing multiple info and having a option to slide object to other part of screen

Hariharan_kalarikkal

Country flag

Hariharan_kalarikkal

Country flag
Yup .

Who is developing mfds for mk 2 , f 35 one is developed by elbiet
I'm not read up on these matters, I just found it odd that Russians spend billions for a 5G bird and come up with this cockpit, I'm not commenting on the utility, just the aesthetics
Who said it isn't?

Russian have always lacked the finesse and refinement.
Often their products are just too crude.
Interesting,
But their Sukhoi Su35 have decent cockpits though

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Yup .

Who is developing mfds for mk 2 , f 35 one is developed by elbiet
It's these guys and BEL if I'm not mistaken.

omaebakabaka

View attachment 101502

View attachment 101504
I think its ok, nothing too complicated and for important things there are easy knobs and buttons than screens.

omaebakabaka

Its personal taste I guess, I would take old cars with radio buttons than fucking touchscreens with buttons and menus. I am getting too old I guess....same thing with handbrake replaced with electronic brakes and the muscle memory does not work with that stupid thing and so they introduce hill brake for 3 seconds and once in a while you end up feeling if clutch is slipping

Akula

Country flag
For all those who were believing in that South Korea military fanpage claiming the plant has been shifted to South Korea because Indian made fuselage were low quality, lol.

we export Apache fuselage and have manufactured the hundredth airframe as well.
First they published false information about Tejas and than about Apache.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles