Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Yup .

Who is developing mfds for mk 2 , f 35 one is developed by elbiet
I'm not read up on these matters, I just found it odd that Russians spend billions for a 5G bird and come up with this cockpit, I'm not commenting on the utility, just the aesthetics
Who said it isn't?

Russian have always lacked the finesse and refinement.
Often their products are just too crude.
Interesting,
But their Sukhoi Su35 have decent cockpits though

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Yup .

Who is developing mfds for mk 2 , f 35 one is developed by elbiet
It's these guys and BEL if I'm not mistaken.

omaebakabaka

View attachment 101502
The Su57 Cockpit, if you look closely it is not a single LAD Display, but rather appears to be segmented into three displays, They didn't go for the curved type display like the F-35 either

TBH, the overall quality and aesthetics of the cockpit looks shoddy at best, even the Mock up MWF cockpit looks way better than the Su57 5th gen cockpit
View attachment 101504
I think its ok, nothing too complicated and for important things there are easy knobs and buttons than screens.

omaebakabaka

Its personal taste I guess, I would take old cars with radio buttons than fucking touchscreens with buttons and menus. I am getting too old I guess....same thing with handbrake replaced with electronic brakes and the muscle memory does not work with that stupid thing and so they introduce hill brake for 3 seconds and once in a while you end up feeling if clutch is slipping

Akula

Country flag
For all those who were believing in that South Korea military fanpage claiming the plant has been shifted to South Korea because Indian made fuselage were low quality, lol.

we export Apache fuselage and have manufactured the hundredth airframe as well.
First they published false information about Tejas and than about Apache.

Tuco

Country flag
Not a single structure but four support legs , two in front , two at back , weight is quite well segregated compared to awacs , some structural reinforcement and it's good to go
Yes off course, I didn't mean that all weight will be made to bear on couple of structures. I was awed about the structural strength of body of the aeroplane. Come to think of it Ruskies made those An-225's to carry Buran. Yup they are strong.

Global Defence

Articles