DRDO Multical Rifle Unveiled

sthf

Country flag
Even though I gave up on OFB long ago, please don't let it be a 7.62 INSAS or a repackaged SLR.

sthf

Country flag
Anything made by Indian will be part of INSAS, MICWS too ..
Err Indian, no. OFB specifically quite possible.

I would die a more satisfying death if either I see OFB handed out to private sector or permanently shut down and the nincompoops who work there out on the streets before I go.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Like Army cannot replaced by mercenaries, OFB cannot be handed to private sector ..

What gud it will bring, OFB only assembles parts made by L1 bidders in private sector only ..

Did you know that ? ..

I would die a more satisfying death if either I see OFB handed out to private sector or permanently shut down and the nincompoops who work there out on the streets before I go.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I have rendered MCIWS rifle in 7.62x51mm Nato.I have changed the handguard,stock,sights,magazine and widen the magwell.

Original Rifle:MCIWS

My Renderings: MCIWS 7.62X51mm

Super boss!!!!
Can you add SCAR type buttstock to your pics?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I doubt the butt-stock will remain same, It will change in time just like what happened to Excalibur MK1A ..

Hari Sud

Country flag
What are the chances of success with the import minded Indian Army. They will test it a hundred time only to find faults with it.

Before any development is done, army should be brought on board and arms salesman banned from any behind the scene politicking.

sbm

Country flag
Kunal is the photo you posted of the original MCIWS or is it of a 7.62mm NATO version?

pmaitra

@ghost,

I appreciate your effort behind the renderings you have done.

Have you considered moving over into 3D? Try Blender. You can download it for free. The learning curve, as I hear, is a bit steep, however, there are plenty of tutorials online that you could use to learn it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles