Developing Uttar Pradesh

Will Uttar Pradesh Become A $1 Trillion USD Economy By 2026-27?

• Total voters

dbdzzzzzz

Would actually love if keep this thread updated and informative, thanks @Bhairav .

UP and Bihar are like India within India. First time when i actually saw a perceived change in the topic that were mainstay during elections was after modi won in Gujrat for the third time. That's when the remarks of 'development' became common, 2014 was mostly on Gujrat development and corruption of our dear congress kek, that was wild time. India against corruption, i genuinely bought that nonsense when i was a kid.

Anyway, after that things changed even though media tried to highlight religion and caste issue, they have been the primary remark but most are still deluded if they think that common person is voting just because of few old issues not saying that they don't play a role, they did and still do but development and the need for it has been embeded in the brain of common person.

One of the easiest change even though someone who was out for 4 years most of Yogi's tenure and returned in the state saw was roads, beautification and 24x7 electricity, hell even during peak rainy seasons we hardly got any power cut. Security, well it's obvious atleast there's some improvement but honestly UP is a big state it will always have crimes.

All this is good, i need to emphasize on the infra work, development work because I feel that these are some parts if Yogi keep delivering then everyone back him, he doesn't do appeasement and is direct which is great, he is not carrying burden of family or dynasty, only such people can change the fate of state like UP.

BJP people need to speak less, they bluff a lot, even though they are better than regional parties then need to speak less and let the work speak and instaed of that collaborate invite youtubers and give them the freedom to record and publicize their good things and give suggestions of share ills of public directly. There are other ways too, local MLA, CM too does janta darbar thing...

Also, we neez to seriously move the fuck away from everything in Noida bs, varanasi can be a good start considering it's the constituency of the PM. Three EEZs wahtever they are call in three parts, river link, riverfronts, more manifacturing and agri should be on focus since we don't have the issue of punjab.

Foodparks are a good idea, manufacturing is better because more people can get job even at lower skill and also that IT stuff is in south so doesn't make sense to create the same thing here while there's still need for India to focus on manufacturing.

Need more metros, metro lite in cities....Will try to contribute to this thread...I want to be too hopeful but let's see....

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

Bhairav

Country flag
Would actually love if keep this thread updated and informative, thanks @Bhairav .

UP and Bihar are like India within India. First time i actually saw a perceived change in the topic that were mainstay during elections was after modi won in Gujrat for the third time. That's when the remarks of 'development' became common, 2014 was mostly on Gujrat development and corruption of our dear congress kek, that was wild time. India against corruption, i genuinely bought that nonsense when i was a kid.

Anyway, after that things changed even though media tried to highlight religion and caste issue, they have been the primary remark but most are still deluded if they think that common person is voting just because of few old issues not saying that they don't play a role, they did and still do but development and the need for it has been embeded in the brain of common person.

One of the easiest change even though someone who was out for 4 years most of Yogi's tenure and returned in the state saw was roads, beautification and 24x7 electricity, hell even during peak rainy seasons we hardly got any power cut. Security, well it's obvious atleast there's some improvement but honestly UP is a big state it will always have crimes.

All this is good, i need to emphasize on the infra work, development work because I feel that these are some parts if Yogi keep delivering then everyone back him, he doesn't do appeasement and is direct which is great, he is not carrying burden of family or dynasty, only such people can change the fate of state like UP.

BJP people need to speak less, they bluff a lot, even though they are better than regional parties then need to speak less and let the work speak and instaed of that collaborate invite youtubers and give them the freedom to record and publicize their good things and give suggestions of share ills of public directly. There are other ways too, local MLA, CM too does janta darbar thing...

Also, we neez to seriously move the fuck away from everything in Noida bs, varanasi can be a good start considering it's the constituency of the PM. Three EEZs wahtever they are call in three parts, river link, riverfronts, more manifacturing and agri should be on focus since we don't have the issue of punjab.

Foodparks are a good idea, manufacturing is better because more people can get job even at lower skill and also that IT stuff is in south so doesn't make sense to create the same thing here while there's still need for India to focus on manufacturing.

Need more metros, metro lite in cities....Will try to contribute to this thread...I want to be too hopeful but let's see....
Thanks Bhai and Yes I will try my best to keep this thread updated and your support is welcome too. I want to urge people of other states to create a thread for their states and keep it updated too, I cant maintain a thread for all the 28 states and 8 UTs alone, because all of them are developing rapidly too. So it would be better if you guys start your own threads. Thank you all.

Last edited:

Bhairav

Country flag
Why do they use the Two fishes and a Bow emblem for Uttar Pradesh?
It's kinda similar to the Tamil Pandian Flag
Because Fish are considered sacred and represent Matsya avatar of Shree Vishnu and the Bow and Arrow are representatives of Bhagwan Shree Raam.

You can read more about it here:

Jai Bharat! Jai Shree Ram! ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿ™

Last edited:

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
@Bhairav . Is Samsung Factory started to manufacture display in their Noida plant? If yes then UP Government can ask other mobile manufactures like Xiaomi, Oppo who uses Samsung OLED Panels for their Mobiles and Smart TV's to setup plants in other parts of UP like Lucknow, Agra, Varanasi.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
2027 (aur uske baad) tak SarPa ka Ghanta Bajta rahega
View attachment 144899

Gali Gali Me SarPa ka Vilaap, Har Gunda-Badmas Hai Akal-Less Chaap,
But UP Ki Gaddi Pe Baitha Hai Un Sab Ka Baap, Ghata Dega Un Sabke Sareer Ka Taap
Come to think of it.
This is possible.
If SP gets the whim that they aren't going to win 2027 either than they will try to break UP into pieces.

I hope Yogi ji goes for an actual dictator esqe purge like destroying each one of SPs Candidate and their party workers.
I am still waiting for a candidate from BJP that can cut the roots of Hydra.

Bhairav

Country flag
@Bhairav . Is Samsung Factory started to manufacture display in their Noida? If yes then UP Government can ask other mobile manufactures like Xiaomi, Oppo who uses Samsung OLED Panels for their Mobiles and Smart TV's to setup plants in other parts of UP like Lucknow, Agra, Varanasi.
Yes, The Production of OLED panels has began at the Noida plant [Link].
Samsung had demanded a dedicated power line and various other facilities from the govt. before they established that mega factory, so it can be shifted to other places once the Logistics hub and other facilities are constructed in those cities. It will be done in next 1-2years.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
OK. Time to bring some electronics manufacturing in UP in a large scale.

Yes, The Production of OLED panels has began at the Noida plant [Link].
Samsung had demanded a dedicated power line and various other facilities from the govt. before they established that mega factory, so it can be shifted to other places once the Logistics hub and other facilities are constructed in those cities. It will be done in next 1-2years.

Bhairav

Country flag
OK. Time to bring some electronics manufacturing in UP in a large scale.
It has already started. In fact, In 2017, an Electronics Manufacturing policy was brought in to promote electronics manufacturing in UP, and it gave superb results. UP was able to achieve its goal 2 years before the set deadline.
In 2020, they brought a new Electronics manufacturing policy, and since then they are working tirelessly to achieve the goals.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles