Russia develops its own phone industry

AnantS

Country flag
Does your name indicate process of fisting front(turbine side) or back(exhaust) of Kunlun Engine? Do you also hold iron while doing that?

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
India can't have this shit makers are too busy importing from china to reduce cost and sell ot as screwdrivergiri
just read replies of ruusis on their equivalent of 4chan, everyone is criticising it that redmi some model is half of this price and camera is better on it, and this is just rebranded phone of some chini outsourcer lol.

archive link - https://archive.vn/aheQw
1692299947480.png

1692299978408.png

1692300060187.png

1692300093746.png

1692300122090.png

1692300172865.png

1692300203825.png

as if we did not have had our own share of all these micromaxx, karbonn, spice mobile, intex, lava and all thorough the decade now i think.

I am among those who personally suffered blunts of these chini rebranded phones thorough my life until i finally get to see a proper chini smartphone with my Xiaomi Redmi which at least werks as intended in year of 2018 huh; and i vehemently detest these bhadwa madharchod rebrander subhumans who leech off of commoners so totally not amused about this;
i hope that ruusis get to get better and proper smartphones for fair price tag than some lowkey rebranded maal with exorbitant price.

anyway this ruusi website puts it in more detail, apparently not covered in these twitter posts, it has got MediaTek Helio G99 processor
and seemingly some fork of android i believe, called
ROSA Mobile operating system
(though they kept calling it Linux based os but ok)

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Which processor ?? What nm ??

Very understandable why chinklowns are hiding that spec.
anyway this ruusi website puts it in more detail, apparently not covered in these twitter posts, it has got MediaTek Helio G99 processor

already mentionedin my post

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
just read replies of ruusis on their equivalent of 4chan, everyone is criticising it that redmi some model is half of this price and camera is better on it, and this is just rebranded phone of some chini outsourcer lol.

archive link - https://archive.vn/aheQw
View attachment 218669
View attachment 218670
View attachment 218671
View attachment 218672
View attachment 218673
View attachment 218674
View attachment 218675

as if we did not have had our own share of all these micromaxx, karbonn, spice mobile, intex, lava and all thorough the decade now i think.

I am among those who personally suffered blunts of these chini rebranded phones thorough my life until i finally get to see a proper chini smartphone with my Xiaomi Redmi which at least werks as intended in year of 2018 huh; and i vehemently detest these bhadwa madharchod rebrander subhumans who leech off of commoners so totally not amused about this;
i hope that ruusis get to get better and proper smartphones for fair price tag than some lowkey rebranded maal with exorbitant price.

Not on that forum so couldn't see but yea seems like copy paste and for our condition last I heard lava stopped doing chindigiri was that not true?

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Arre Chamgadadhchod...phir se naye thread banana shuru!?

It baffles me how can someone be so dedicated to posting Ukrainian loses and bullshit info about China - Russia that he has made three accounts after getting banned thrice to continue this endeavour of his.
An average of 50 posts per day.

• Haha
Reactions: SKC

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Nop. I only have 1 account. You make an assertion. It's on you to prove your assertion.
Look Kid, DFI is not like the Western countries that you hate. Like here there won't be any assertion, then a burden of proof, then a court, a trial.

DFI is more of like your China...a lone dictator deciding what he wants to do and what not. So here you'd get banned ruthlessly, without any proof...each time you come up with some Chin Chun Chinki bullshit

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles