Developement bihar and jharkhand mega thread.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You have good knowledge of India's Bihar inspite of being a Mongolian

Or

I love mega infrastructure projects particularly the waterways , railways and the motorways my dream is to connect Hong-Kong and Singapore with Nalanda , Pataliputra , Bodhgaya , Kathmandu and Guwahati by roadways railways and waterways

Last edited:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Haa janjati se belong karte ho kya aap
I will keep updating you about projects in Bihar , Nepal , Bengal , Myanmar and Bhutan as well as in Tibbet along China-Nepal and India-China borders
The national waterway one and the eastern dedicated freight corridor alongwith the Delhi Kolkata high speed rail corridor is my focus

Jimih

Country flag
I love mega infrastructure projects particularly the waterways , railways and the motorways my dream is to connect Hong-Kong and Singapore with Nalanda , Pataliputra , Bodhgaya , Kathmandu and Guwahati by roadways railways and waterways
Someone here mentioned your name is Nishikant Shekhar and you are from Bihar.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I will keep updating you about projects in Bihar , Nepal , Bengal , Myanmar and Bhutan as well as in Tibbet along China-Nepal and India-China borders
The national waterway one and the eastern dedicated freight corridor alongwith the Delhi Kolkata high speed rail corridor is my focus
If you are really nepali, tell me what's your thoughts on madheshi seprestism ?

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@IndianYonko people in comment section are saying it’s not patna it’s some European city stop fooling us that’s why i asked you whether the city being shown is really patna? or it’s some other city ?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
View attachment 153062

Don't tell me you didn't see those scooties, gov bus, uncle in lungi and CNG type auto.

Now guess on your own. I HAVE never been to Europe. Poor me. I'm even poor than @Haldilal
Ya'll Nibbiars I don't even have money to buy laptop. Ask any member what happened on the Chit Chat Threads.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles