Developement bihar and jharkhand mega thread.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Bhumihar @IndianYonko @FalconSlayers @Covfefe @Haldilal @Love Charger @indus
Land Acquisition for construction of civil enclave of purnia airport is complete land has been handed over to AAI
Meanwhile the land acquisition process for expansion of Darbhanga airport is also underway annual air passenger traffic at Darbhanga airport is heading to cross 1 million mark
Record people have traveled in 18 planes from Darbhanga airport. On Tuesday, 2803 passengers traveled from Darbhanga airport in the highest number of 18 flights so far this year. For the fourth time, a new record has been set for the movement of more than 2800 passengers from Darbhanga Airport.
Other airports proposed in Bihar under UDAN scheme are Bhagalpur , Raxaul and Muzaffarpur airport
Apart from these construction of a new greenfield International Airport near Patna (facing land acquisition issues) and Expansion of existing Patna and Gaya airport is also underway

Last edited:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Establishment of 31 industries in Bihar, SIPB's seal on investment of 250 crores
Proposal to invest 817 crores in IT: Jivesh
An IT Park will be established at Bihta, 30 km from Patna, similar to Bangalore International Tech Park and Hyderabad Software Technology Park.
The state is investing judiciously in developing IT parks at Patna, Bihta, Rajgir, Darbhanga and Bhagalpur. Besides setting up these 5 IT parks it also has plans to build the largest IT tower in heart of capital town, the Dak-bungalow intersection, to house IT/ ITeS and electronics companies.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Haldilal @indus @IndianYonko @Covfefe @Bhumihar @Love Charger @Crazywithmath @Physx32 @ezsasa @LaIllahaSigmar
The country's first ethanol factory made from maize and rice has been inaugurated in Ganeshpur, Purnia. Chief Minister Nitish Kumar inaugurated the factory

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Two more such units are ready to be inaugurated soon in Gopalganj and one in Bhojpur district, respectively. The other units would be set up in Muzaffarpur, Nalanda, Buxar, Begusarai, East Champaran and Bhagalpur districts. The areas have been selected on the basis of the availability of raw materials for the production units.
@Love Charger @IndianYonko @Bhumihar @Jimih @ezsasa @hit&run @Arjun Mk1A @Haldilal @India Super Power @Physx32 @FalconSlayers
Bihar has the capacity to produce more than 172 crore litres of ethnol but the centre has given permission to produce 35 crore litres only that too after after 15 years (the Bihar government has been trying since 2007) I don’t know whether they’re doing it under the pressure of oil producing countries or because of political vendetta or because they still see Bihar with the lens of mutiny of 1857 whatever be the case but a common man in india and india as a nation will suffer by paying premium prices for imported petrol and diesel if Bihar is not allowed to produce ethanol
Price of petrol in india has already crossed ₹105 mark if it increases further inflation and hence poverty is bound to increase in India

Last edited:

Vikram314

Country flag
Hou Yanqi says Beijing stands for its southern neighbour as she sheds light on the difficulties investors face in Nepal and challenges in cross-border railway from north.
What does this have to do with development of Jharkhand and Bihar.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What does this have to do with development of Jharkhand and Bihar.
I am blocked on Nepal economy thread that’s why I am posting this here after all Bihar borders Nepal you only need to travel 128 kilometres from Kerung in Tibbet to reach Raxaul in Bihar (via Kathmandu)
40 Chinese electric buses have already arrived in Kathmandu via Tibbet marking a new beginning in China Nepal relations ✌

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
I am blocked on Nepal economy thread that’s why I am posting this here after all Bihar borders Nepal you only need to travel 128 kilometres from Kerung in Tibbet to reach Raxaul in Bihar (via Kathmandu)
40 Chinese electric buses have already arrived in Kathmandu via Tibbet marking a new beginning in China Nepal relations ✌
Pls request mods @ezsasa .. he will help u Unban from nepal economy thread. Let us stay on topic please.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@Love Charger @Haldilal @FalconSlayers @Kumata @Covfefe @IndianYonko @Bhumihar
I am on sinodefense forum as well you guys can join my ideas are admired and discussed with curiosity by Chinese and other members without getting blocked
We are not interested in Nepali antics. If you think you cause envy inside us by kissing the soles of Chinese boots than go ahead.

BTW answer my question have you ever been to Patna?
I have asked you the same question 100s of time but you don't seem to answer, maybe because it will burst your tall claims of Muh Patliputra empire.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We are not interested in Nepali antics. If you think you cause envy inside us by kissing the soles of Chinese boots than go ahead.

BTW answer my question have you ever been to Patna?
I have asked you the same question 100s of time but you don't seem to answer, maybe because it will burst your tall claims of Muh Patliputra empire.
It won’t burst anything Bihar has churned out empires after empires it’s the only state in india which has a glorious past
Whatever problem Bihar is facing is because of New Delhi not because of the local provincial government

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
It won’t burst anything Bihar has churned out empires after empires it’s the only state in india which has a glorious past
Whatever problem Bihar is facing is because of New Delhi not because of the local provincial government
I am again aksing you have you been to Patna? To come to this conclusion you must have visited the city once in your lifetime right?

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am again aksing you have you been to Patna? To come to this conclusion you must have visited the city once in your lifetime right?
Yes roads in Patna are better than Mumbai , Delhi , Kolkata , Bengaluru and Chennai
I didn’t find patna to be as dirty as Delhi I don’t know why it’s considered to be dirty maybe the air quality is low but streets are definitely cleaner than Delhi
I asked a Marathi woman who visited Patna and gaya she too said that roads in Patna are better than Mumbai
Noida , Gurugram , New Town Kolkata , Navi Mumbai look better because they’re newly built every city which is newly built looks better and has better civic amenities because everything is planned from the beginning

Last edited:

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Yes roads in Patna are better than Mumbai , Delhi , Kolkata , Bengaluru and Chennai
I didn’t find patna to be as dirty as Delhi I don’t know why it’s considered to be dirty maybe the air quality is low but streets are definitely cleaner than Delhi
I asked a Marathi woman who visited Patna and gaya she too said that roads in Patna are better than Mumbai

Just answer his question whether you really visited Patna in person or not. Till now you are deflecting it to every random things which does not make sense to what Bhumihar is asking.

You never visited any other places and claiming that roads are better than various metropolitan cities.
Tamilnadu is known for having fantastic roads and even my suburbs has lanes with lane marking. Bengaluru while cramped in some areas still have concrete roads in every streets and good main roads. (Bangaloreans may have some issue with traffic though). Old parts of Kolkata have poor roads but new town area have good roads. Except Monsoon time even Mumbai roads are Ok with occasional rant about Traffic. All the Cities you mentioned have substantial economic activity and much better infra than Patna. Till now entire North and South Bihar is connected by Two bridges and now only they are going to increase that count.

Stop creating idiotic claims .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Noida , Gurugram , New Town Kolkata , Navi Mumbai look better because they’re newly built every city which is newly built looks better and has better civic amenities because everything is planned from the beginning
No you have never seen Patna, not even from air .
When the plane flies over ahemdabd or bombay, you see a sea of white light , while over Patna you see glow of yellow bulbs.
This must tell you something

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just answer his question whether you really visited Patna in person or not. Till now you are deflecting it to every random things which does not make sense to what Bhumihar is asking.

You never visited any other places and claiming that roads are better than various metropolitan cities.
Tamilnadu is known for having fantastic roads and even my suburbs has lanes with lane marking. Bengaluru while cramped in some areas still have concrete roads in every streets and good main roads. (Bangaloreans may have some issue with traffic though). Old parts of Kolkata have poor roads but new town area have good roads. Except Monsoon time even Mumbai roads are Ok with occasional rant about Traffic. All the Cities you mentioned have substantial economic activity and much better infra than Patna. Till now entire North and South Bihar is connected by Two bridges and now only they are going to increase that count.

Stop creating idiotic claims .
Roads in patna are much better than delhi , kolkata , mumbai , chennai , bengaluru anyone from these cities who visited patna says the same
but i agree with your last point that there was only one bridge over river ganga for last 70 years to connect north and south bihar because it was the policy of indian government to deindustrialise bihar by not improving the connectivity and imposing other discriminatory policies (freight equalisation policy) which had ripple effect on entire eastern region and nepal

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No you have never seen Patna, not even from air .
When the plane flies over ahemdabd or bombay, you see a sea of white light , while over Patna you see glow of yellow bulbs.
This must tell you something
last time when i checked the night time luminosity map of india released by nasa i noticed that Patna was brightest city in north India after New Delhi
night time luminosity map of india was also included in economic survey of india i have shared it here as well

Vikram314

Country flag
Roads in patna are much better than delhi , kolkata , mumbai , chennai , bengaluru anyone from these cities who visited patna says the same
but i agree with your last point that there was only one bridge over river ganga for last 70 years to connect north and south bihar because it was the policy of indian government to deindustrialise bihar by not improving the connectivity and imposing other discriminatory policies (freight equalisation policy) which had ripple effect on entire eastern region and nepal
Listen pal stop spreading sub-nationalism. Indian government is working fine and will continue to improve. Their is no official policy or agenda Of GOI to undermine any state. Every state in India will continue to improve on its own capacity and time. Stop giving knowledge to us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles