Developement bihar and jharkhand mega thread.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
last time when i checked the night time luminosity map of india released by nasa i noticed that Patna was brightest city in north India after New Delhi
night time luminosity map of india was also included in economic survey of india i have shared it here as well
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹🤭🤭🤭🤡🤡🤡

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Listen pal stop spreading sub-nationalism. Indian government is working fine and will continue to improve. Their is no official policy or agenda Of GOI to undermine any state. Every state in India will continue to improve on its own capacity and time. Stop giving knowledge to us.
then why there was only one bridge over river ganga in bihar for last 70 years
Patna alone needs atleast 4 six lane bridges over river ganga to expand on the other side of the river

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It won’t burst anything Bihar has churned out empires after empires it’s the only state in india which has a glorious past
Whatever problem Bihar is facing is because of New Delhi not because of the local provincial government
Just stop this shit bro
Entire bharatvarsha has given wonderful kings along with powerful unforgettable empires
Bharat is not sone ki chidiya it is a story or history filled with valour, compassion, economy, bravery, unique at the same time slavery, poverty, famines, defeat, destruction, etc.
But again the empire should grow and write the destruction of the entire world
I mean world should end with India that is we should decide how end it
That's it.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bihar industry Minister Syed Shahnawaz Hussain on Thursday said that investment proposals worth Rs 36,253 crore have been received for the establishment of 555 industrial units in the last one year.
Bihar is moving towards becoming the country's ethanol hub, in the first phase, 17 ethanol production units are being set up in different areas of Bihar. After the launch of Ethanol Policy 2021, the country's first greenfield grain-based ethanol unit was inaugurated on April 30 in Purnea," he said.

He noted that now the Industries Department is ready to come up with Bihar Textile and Leather Policy 2022, Bihar Logistics Policy 2022 and Bihar Export Policy 2022.

The Bihar department of industries is organising an 'Investors Meet' to bring together and mobilise key stakeholders across the sectors on May 12 in the national capital. Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, other senior Union ministers and business leaders would attend the event.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Bihar industry Minister Syed Shahnawaz Hussain on Thursday said that investment proposals worth Rs 36,253 crore have been received for the establishment of 555 industrial units in the last one year.
Bihar is moving towards becoming the country's ethanol hub, in the first phase, 17 ethanol production units are being set up in different areas of Bihar. After the launch of Ethanol Policy 2021, the country's first greenfield grain-based ethanol unit was inaugurated on April 30 in Purnea," he said.

He noted that now the Industries Department is ready to come up with Bihar Textile and Leather Policy 2022, Bihar Logistics Policy 2022 and Bihar Export Policy 2022.

The Bihar department of industries is organising an 'Investors Meet' to bring together and mobilise key stakeholders across the sectors on May 12 in the national capital. Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, other senior Union ministers and business leaders would attend the event.
Except the kids in your profile picture , I like none of your arguments

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Except the kids in your profile picture , I like none of your arguments
I don’t understand Why is Bihar state government not shifting the 2nd International Airport of Patna to sonepur if the land is not available in Bihta
Someone browsing through this forum followed my advice and filed a PIL in Patna High Court to to make the 2nd airport of Patna in Sonepur instead of Bihta
In the PIL, the petitioner highlighted 2,300 acre of free land in Sonepur town without any human occupancy, and with the total cost of acquisition being Rs 440 crore, "which is nothing compared to land acquiring cost adjoining Patna, Bihta, Gaya and Darbhanga airports. It will also have the capacity to cater to traffic of the state for the next 50 years".

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Roads in patna are much better than delhi , kolkata , mumbai , chennai , bengaluru anyone from these cities who visited patna says the same
but i agree with your last point that there was only one bridge over river ganga for last 70 years to connect north and south bihar because it was the policy of indian government to deindustrialise bihar by not improving the connectivity and imposing other discriminatory policies (freight equalisation policy) which had ripple effect on entire eastern region and nepal
I am asking this following question in a loud and clear manner.
1. Again do you visited Patna?
2. Second did you visit cities like Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, New Delhi.
3. India is a country of 1.4 Billion and out of that did you take any survey to declare Patna has good roads than all other cities which have economic activities higher than entire Bihar state.
4. As I said last time the state of Bihar at that times include Jharkhand during Freight Equalization Policy and today the state of Jharkhand has higher GDP PPP than Bihar. So this does not affect Bihar now and service sector like ITES does not depend on Minerals so I can see complete failure in Bihar government to even get some of them.
5. No bridges - There is something called State PWD whose work is to develop infrastructure. If you are so shit that GoI need to build bridge then God save the Bihar people.

Till you answer this it is becoming the same randi rona that happens in Nepal thread results in Ban.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am asking this following question in a loud and clear manner.
1. Again do you visited Patna?
2. Second did you visit cities like Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, New Delhi.
3. India is a country of 1.4 Billion and out of that did you take any survey to declare Patna has good roads than all other cities which have economic activities higher than entire Bihar state.
4. As I said last time the state of Bihar at that times include Jharkhand during Freight Equalization Policy and today the state of Jharkhand has higher GDP PPP than Bihar. So this does not affect Bihar now and service sector like ITES does not depend on Minerals so I can see complete failure in Bihar government to even get some of them.
5. No bridges - There is something called State PWD whose work is to develop infrastructure. If you are so shit that GoI need to build bridge then God save the Bihar people.

Till you answer this it is becoming the same randi rona that happens in Nepal thread results in Ban.
I have answered all the points but you’re too dumb to understand so I have decided not to reply
He who knows not and doesn't know is a fool

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Yes roads in Patna are better than Mumbai , Delhi , Kolkata , Bengaluru and Chennai
I didn’t find patna to be as dirty as Delhi I don’t know why it’s considered to be dirty maybe the air quality is low but streets are definitely cleaner than Delhi
Do you want me to click pictures and show It to you.
The only decent road here Is Bailey road

Unlike you I live here.

Now Stop with your bullshit.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
I have answered all the points but you’re too dumb to understand so I have decided not to reply
Dude you are the one claiming lot of false things like Patna has good roads compared to some Mega cities like Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai. And your proof: Random X says. Even average Bihar people will say all these cities have much better infra compared to Bihar.

And you are the one claiming GoI stopped the growth of Bihar via some laws which I ask and till now you did not gave anything.

This is going in Circle.

Bihar only has pride History>>> Delhi has poor history >>> Other states have no history >>>> Get banned >>> Repeat.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Do you want me to click pictures and show It to you.
The only decent road here Is Bailey road

Unlike you I live here.

Now Stop with your bullshit.
I can post videos and pictures of many roads in Patna anyone from Mumbai Kolkata Chennai Bengaluru who visited Patna says that Patna has much better roads compared to these cities

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dude you are the one claiming lot of false things like Patna has good roads compared to some Mega cities like Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai. And your proof: Random X says. Even average Bihar people will say all these cities have much better infra compared to Bihar.

And you are the one claiming GoI stopped the growth of Bihar via some laws which I ask and till now you did not gave anything.

This is going in Circle.

Bihar only has pride History>>> Delhi has poor history >>> Other states have no history >>>> Get banned >>> Repeat.
He who knows not and doesn't know is a fool

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles