Computer Console Gaming thread

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
He and some more members are making it as a mod but its not a official mod as LCA is operational and its a state secret. So it is being made from data available on the internet.
Which coding language are they using? Java and Flash? C++? Blender? GML?

FalconZero

Country flag
Xbox is giving atleast 8 months of free access to gamepass on one time purchage of gamepass pc,

I already had ultimate pass and when yesterday i was about to renew i saw the notification about it. Lads get the free membership it's pretty good and worth it.

There are some great title which are available right now.

Knowitall

Xbox is giving atleast 8 months of free access to gamepass on one time purchage of gamepass pc,

I already had ultimate pass and when yesterday i was about to renew i saw the notification about it. Lads get the free membership it's pretty good and worth it.

There are some great title which are available right now.
Already playing forza 5 on my laptop. Game just keeps on getting better.

FalconZero

Country flag
Already playing forza 5 on my laptop. Game just keeps on getting better.
Have you tried Halo Infinite warfare? It's pretty good. If you are interested in minecraft, it is also coming free with game pass.
Some good titles which are available with game pass are,

>Nier Automata
>Skyrim
>Minecraft Installer : Has all the minecraft games (Java is the one i care about so that is there too)
>Halo series
>Flight Simulator
>Age of Empire (I think all of them)
>A plague's tale (Pretty good game from a indie dev, highly recommend it, i enjoyed it)
>Fallout 4, i already had it on steam but you guys can try it out
>NMS (No man's sky) i bought it on steam but it's good that it's on pass too
>Astroneer
>Doom series

Oh also,
>goat simulator :lol:

These are few which got me interested, some of them i have completed or playing, goat simulator is just to maintain secularism of the list.

Knowitall

Have you tried Halo Infinite warfare? It's pretty good. If you are interested in minecraft, it is also coming free with game pass.
Some good titles which are available with game pass are,

>Nier Automata
>Skyrim
>Minecraft Installer : Has all the minecraft games (Java is the one i care about so that is there too)
>Halo series
>Flight Simulator
>Age of Empire (I think all of them)
>A plague's tale (Pretty good game from a indie dev, highly recommend it, i enjoyed it)
>Fallout 4, i already had it on steam but you guys can try it out
>NMS (No man's sky) i bought it on steam but it's good that it's on pass too
>Astroneer
>Doom series

Oh also,
>goat simulator :lol:

These are few which sparked my interest, goat simulator is just to maintain secularism of the list.
The first proper game that I played on my PC when I was a kid was halo combat evolved.

Since then halo has been my all time favourite with a special connection to my heart.

I have played every single installment bar the new one Halo infinite after the MasterChief collection came out.

Skyrim is an excellent game too but I feel like witcher 3 has just ruined open world games for me. The bar that it has set is too high and none come close bar RDR2 AND kingdom come deliverance.

Doom once again Excellent FPS game.

I have tried almost all strategy games ranging from age of empire's to Hoi4 EU4 Victoria humankind Stellaris Anno 1800 crusader king's etc.

Minecraft and flight simulator are the two games that I need to try.

At the same time if you are a fan of open world games I would recommend kingdom come deliverance. It's an excellent game.

Mafia remastered is great too if you haven't tried that.

FalconZero

Country flag
The first proper game that I played on my PC when I was a kid was halo combat evolved.

Since then halo has been my all time favourite with a special connection to my heart.

I have played every single installment bar the new one Halo infinite after the MasterChief collection came out.

Skyrim is an excellent game too but I feel like witcher 3 has just ruined open world games for me. The bar that it has set is too high and none come close bar RDR2 AND kingdom come deliverance.

Doom once again Excellent FPS game.

I have tried almost all strategy games ranging from age of empire's to Hoi4 EU4 Victoria humankind Stellaris Anno 1800 crusader king's etc.

Minecraft and flight simulator are the two games that I need to try.

At the same time if you are a fan of open world games I would recommend kingdom come deliverance. It's an excellent game.

Mafia remastered is great too if you haven't tried that.
Yeah i am thinking about buying remastered mafia, that one is in the wishlist. Not sure if game pass has it, if it has then i will try it out.

I will try out the other one too, looks interesting.

Knowitall

Yeah i am thinking about buying remastered mafia, that one is in the wishlist. Not sure if game pass has it, if it has then i will try it out.

I will try out the other one too, looks interesting.
Since you mentioned flight simulator I thought you might want to try out ace combat 7 too.

It's an excellent game.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles