Computer Console Gaming thread

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
No. I don't like Dark Souls type of games. Don't have patience to die 1000 times
The new Metro is great as well, as polished as the last one but with way more content.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
@Dovah heard of Disco Elysium ? It was on many "greatest RPGs of all times" lists. I played it recently. Underwhelming :(

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
@Dovah heard of Disco Elysium ? It was on many "greatest RPGs of all times" lists. I played it recently. Underwhelming :(
'chan poisoned it for me. Called it commie propaganda. Can't bring myself to play it now.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
'chan poisoned it for me. Called it commie propaganda. Can't bring myself to play it now.
It's sympathetic to communism. Developers are Estonian so there's a "fall of the USSR" vibe.
I didn't like it because it was mediocre and very short. Too much hype and glowing reviews

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
I am aching to play it. But I can't, forgot laptop in office & I'm left with this junk at home :smash:

Try this if you are into beat them up retro gameplay. I am playing it now.

Reactions: nrj

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
It's sympathetic to communism. Developers are Estonian so there's a "fall of the USSR" vibe.
I didn't like it because it was mediocre and very short. Too much hype and glowing reviews

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Man Bethesda sucks too. Bioware is trash :(

Also, I shouldn't have deleted the gay seal smiley.
All our heroes are dead. :(

I remember being excited for Skyrim, and that was a decade back, and even then I could not dualwield shields and play a turtle. Nothing excites anymore.

Even the capeshit movies are repetitive trash. :rage:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Overwatch COD warzone battlefield 4 its a classic I love it.
I was planning to play warzone but download size was almost 100gb, then I peed in my pants calculating the required download time 😓 it will take all the lockdown period 😅

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Used to play so many games, in Uni, it was around 40 hours of gaming a week, already a job for me,
Even when I got job, I would play 20+ hours a week.

Then got married & had a kid.
Now I barely play around 10 hours a month if I am lucky.

Anyone else play ESO here?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Skyrim Special Special Special edition that runs on a microwave and has paid mods.
Bethesda has not used its talent for a while... Can't expect a good new game from them in next 2 years. But they might release another remake of Skyrim😅

Roshan

Country flag
Assassin's creed is the most hilarious series ever. It is genius really, they can just keep on churning them by setting them on whatever period of history is most topical. :rofl:
[/QUOTE ]
Ive stopped paying attention to any ac releases. There are just too many of them, like marvel and fast and furious movies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles