Computer Console Gaming thread

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
:hmm: I will try it out. Already have the GOTy on my steam, do I need to buy the expansion separately.
GOTy should have it. IIRC you can skip directly to the expansion from the main menu

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Dat wannabe Alpha Centauri ?

@Dovah
Dragon Age series also go spoiled by identity politics

God I love the first Dragon Age.

American creative products are stale nowadays anyway. Same thing across movies, streaming and games. By the numbers activism. Heard there's some controversy surrounding the new "The Last of Us" as well.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
GOTy should have it. IIRC you can skip directly to the expansion from the main menu
Yeah, I am biting the bullet. Gonna play the Witcher trilogy from the beginning, properly this time.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Better than V? Because 6 is practically trash. (Except for CHADragupta).
Do you have the solution to long turn times on V? I have an SSD, a GTX 1660 Ti and a Core i5 9th gen. Can't get decent turn times.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Yeah, I am biting the bullet. Gonna play the Witcher trilogy from the beginning, properly this time.
Wat ?

You haven't played Witcher 3 ? I'd suggest you skip 1&2.

Start 3, but only the Hearts of Stone expansion. It's totally standalone. After that you can decide.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Do you the solution to long turn times on V? I have an SSD, a GTX 1660 Ti and a Core i5 9th gen. Can't get decent turn times.
Reduce the number of city-states. :p

It is the barbarian turns that take up most compute time it think, disabling barbarians gives great performance. Crank up difficulty if that makes it too easy.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Wat ?

You haven't played Witcher 3 ? I'd suggest you skip 1&2.

Start 3, but only the Hearts of Stone expansion. It's totally standalone. After that you can decide.
I played 2 for a while when you go to that coastal city to kill an insect? Got bored and frustrated and quit. Now I hate on the whole franchise online. :sad:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Do people still play CS GO ? Do any of you ? :notsure:
I did a few months back. The weapons are unwieldy and no grenade hot key. :puke: Plus I suck at multiplayer.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Assassin's creed is the most hilarious series ever. It is genius really, they can just keep on churning them by setting them on whatever period of history is most topical. :rofl:
Happened to see the trailer today. Couldn't figure out if this is an actual video game or promo for new the Vikings season :laugh:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Happened to see the trailer today. Couldn't figure out if this is an actual video game or promo for new the Vikings season :laugh:

They literally saw GoW do well, some exec probably got an idea to base the next series there. Emblematic of the rot in the gaming industry.

Reactions: nrj

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag

Seems they wanted to capitalise on God of War's popularity

Global Defence

New threads

Articles