Closure of DFI effective 10th July 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Goodbyes to all the people here dont know if i would find a better group anywhere else too i found some really good people here even though ive never met them had lovely conversation too
Other than that special thanks for Mr Singh too for funding the forum too
i guess thats how roads part here amigos 😁

hope India shines out great again jai-hind !

SKC

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Option 1.

Purchase the forum outright by those who can and able to maintain and sustain it in tje longer runs.

Option 2.

Make a new site with copying most of the data from here if the owners are unable to sell due to the various reasosn, again will need strong backers.

Option 3.

If none of the above works make a new forum but will have to start from basics again.

Option 4.

We all do nothing and stare at the ends of the DFI.
We need a bigger notice than July 10th. It is a very short time.
Atleast 2 more months are required to reach any solution.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Folks at this stage of grief I would like to say this was most wonderful thing ever happened in my life
It changed me moulded me and gave a lot of things I was deprived of in my real life

I am a very very very introvert guy since chill
I don't have a single friend nor someone of my age to interact with nor any person sharing same interest with me
I have played alone learnt alone and did many things alone
I always found people to be anti hindu and that also made me reluctant to talk with them
Even today I have no sm account except X that too bcoz of defence updates
Not any friend to talk and interact wrt my interest
But the day I became serious regarding sf and found dfi my life channel 180°, I interacted with many people for first time learnt and understood many things which were of my interest

This is gonna have an ever lasting impact in my life

So I thank everyone for making my life bit less depressing but now I think god has different plan by providing more boredom in my already boring life

Thank you all
I will remember these moments through our my life

Pls forgive me if any language mistake done in this post bahut bhavuk hoon

Extraordinary

Goodbyes to all the people here dont know if i would find a better group anywhere else too i found some really good people here even though ive never met them had lovely conversation too
Other than that special thanks for Mr Singh too for funding the forum too
i guess thats how roads part here amigos 😁

hope India shines out great again jai-hind !
Arey bhai Ruk ja

Abhi hum log option apna dekh rahe.

NutCracker

Country flag
Adblockers can bypass the ads. Most of browser have inbuilt nowdays.

It doesn't makes sense, the websites gather a traffic of almost 700k per month, google ads revenue must be enough to support server cost.

Hell no way this is a funding issue but security issue.

Blood+

Country flag
Folks at this stage of grief I would like to say this was most wonderful thing ever happened in my life
It changed me moulded me and gave a lot of things I was deprived of in my real life

I am a very very very introvert guy since chill
I don't have a single friend nor someone of my age to interact with nor any person sharing same interest with me
I have played alone learnt alone and did many things alone
I always found people to be anti hindu and that also made me reluctant to talk with them
Even today I have no sm account except X that too bcoz of defence updates
Not any friend to talk and interact wrt my interest
But the day I became serious regarding sf and found dfi my life channel 180°, I interacted with many people for first time learnt and understood many things which were of my interest

This is gonna have an ever lasting impact in my life

So I thank everyone for making my life bit less depressing but now I think god has different plan by providing more boredom in my already boring life

Thank you all
I will remember these moments through our my life

Pls forgive me if any language mistake done in this post bahut bhavuk hoon
Hold on to hope, brother. It ain't over yet.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
In the meantime, I think we should open a discord server to stay in touch just in case all our attempts at saving DFI fail. What you say, guys??
Iam up from everything i shifter in this city recently i have no one to talk to hangout this is my place to hangout I have so many friends here let me know if you make it please

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
In the meantime, I think we should open a discord server to stay in touch just in case all our attempts at saving DFI fail. What you say, guys??
Ya'll Nibbiars those who want to join can join it we are running this servers since 2020.

Azaad

Country flag
It’s not difficult to design a forum like this.

hosting it and managing the server cost is another thing altogether

There are multiple options :
PhPmyBB, vBulletin and Xenforo

DFi is built on Xenforo it seems
What's the hosting & managing costs for a site like this on a per annum basis ? What's the payment schedule like ? Monthly quarterly or annual ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles