Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damian

Re: Malaysia plane 'crashes in Ukraine'

ju mean this
Among others yes. What is interesting, here in central and eastern Europe there is a shit storm on forums about this incident. Some guys especially interested in this conflict, recall that Ukrainian army and separatists confirmed that separatists some time ago took control over some air defence bases and captured some number of such kind of systems, mainly 9K37 "Buk", however at that time Ukrainian army claimed that these systems were not operational.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

Nothing man-portable could have took down an aircraft that was doing 33,000 ft. Nothing launched from Russian soil could have reached it. Russian border is 60 km east from the crash-site, and the aircraft was eastbound, so the weapon must have struck the aircraft further away from the border (because inertia would have dispersed the debris in an eastward trajectory). So a SAM (nothing smaller than a BuK) would have been airborne for enough time for someone to register it.

Damian

It's very hard to register a SAM missile on radar, it's size is just small enough so radar can not detect it.

If you think about visual identification, forget it, too fast, too small, and I doubt there is any witness.

militarysta

separatist Buk-M1:

and...:

Strelkov after shoot down admit that this plane was separatist job via separatist air defense :)
When he realized that it was not ukrinian An-26 but civilian 777 he said that was a mistake ad they don't shoot enything :) obviously lie

and only 3 day ago:
here separatis wrote that they captured operational buk-M1:
-ВЗГЛЯД / Ополченцы взяли под контроль оснащенную комплексами «Бук» часть ПВО в Донбассе

and here - separatist claimed that they used Buk-M1 and shood downe few days ago ukrinian An-26
-ВЗГЛЯД / Ополченцы сообщили, из чего сбили украинский Ан-26

More or less - it's looks like separatist job.

Last edited:

Damian

Proshenko after shoot down admit that this plane was separatist job via separatist air defense
When he realized that it was not ukrinian An-26 but civilian 777 he said that was a mistake ad they don't shoot enything obviously lie
What? I think you mean Strelkov, not Poroshenko...

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

Nothing man-portable could have took down an aircraft that was doing 33,000 ft. Nothing launched from Russian soil could have reached it. Russian border is 60 km east from the crash-site, and the aircraft was eastbound, so the weapon must have struck the aircraft further away from the border (because inertia would have dispersed the debris in an eastward trajectory). So a SAM (nothing smaller than a BuK) would have been airborne for enough time for someone to register it.
BUK is not a Man portable Air defence system..

Recently they shot downed a An 26 in Same altitude killing two pilots .

plane Cruising at 600 Km per hour in a simple minute it can fell over other area too

Those rebels have most superior fire system from Buk to T 80 Tanks

militarysta

#Damian - yup, my mistake

and fresh:

Separatist BUK-M1 fro today from Sniezne city

Blackwater

300 innocence lives lost with no reason

condolence only okay
special condolences for my fellow dutch citizen who lost their lives @Neo pra lets get together in prayer for sade dutch citizen families, BTW neo pra how many dutch died? check RTL4 or NOS journol

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

if the airzone was restricted y the hell malaysian airlines went there, ???? another jihadi pilot like the previous one??

boris

Country flag

There are systems developed in Soviet Union used by several countries in region with range capable to shot it down.

These systems are: 9K37 "Buk", 2K11 "Krug" and 2K12 "Kub".

Even bigger problem is that due to widespread of these system in the region, and possibility that some might be captured by third parties from weakly protected storage facilities, it is really hard to say who fired a missile to a plane, if someone shot it down, as it might had been malfunction that lead to disaster.

But if separatists have such system, and fired a missile, they could mistake it with military cargo plane, considering their low situational awareness, especially considering air space... I don't believe they would be insane and desparate enough to shot down a civilian plane?!
Exactly , to the best of my knowledge the Buk being an older SAM system its TAR can detect only the size the of the aircraft rather than the type. The rebels based on the size might have thought it to be an il-76 jet operated by the Ukrainian military and in excitement they shot it down with an SA11 probably they might not be armed with the SA17.

militarysta

Till now ALL EVIDENCES shown separatist mistake.

1. Sepratist have at least two Buk-M1 system - one captured from Ukrainian army and second "unkown" - shown on photos in transport form Russia/Ukraina border to Donieck area...
they are photos, and claimed about fully operational systems on separatist side:
-ВЗГЛЯД / Ополченцы взяли под контроль оснащенную комплексами «Бук» часть ПВО в Донбассе

2. Separatist shoot down few days ago ukrainian An-26 whit more powerfull then MANPADS wepons -and separatist claimed that they did this vie Buk-M1 system:
-ВЗГЛЯД / Ополченцы сообщили, из чего сбили украинский Ан-26

3. Separatis column whit Buk-M1 on transport was spotted today in Snizne city - this column went to Dimitrovka area:

4. Separatis today claimd that they destoryed Ukrainian An-26...when they realized that they shoot down B777 they denied this statsment:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

[tweet]489798936224628736[/tweet]

militarysta

All evidences shown separatist job.

This time they mistake in hurry UA IÅ‚-76 whit B777.
Just russian sent them not accurate enought date to lunched SAAM.

Blackwater

i would like to pay homage to all passengers who lost their lives , specially my fellow dutch citizen.GOD bless ur soul rest in peace. may GOD give strength to their family members.

Voldemort

Country flag

i would like to pay homage to all passengers who lost their lives , specially my fellow dutch citizen.GOD bless ur soul rest in peace. may GOD give strength to their family members.
You live in Britain! How fellow Dutch citizen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles