Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
no reason to have nukes if you don't use them. If you are outnumbered and the enemy is creeping in or invading you use them. They are weapons. Weapons get used.
Ukraine has 15 reactors. easy to make dirty bombs. Lots of old Soviet knowledge too I bet.
Ukraine had the 3rd largest stock pile in the world during the fall of soviet union

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
All calibers work there now. The invasion could start tomorrow.
हतो वा प्राप्स्यसि स्वर्गं जित्वा वा भोक्ष्यसे महीम् |
तस्मादुत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिश्चय: ||

Don't let anything hold you back, and do your karma, you'll definitely be rewarded

sorcerer

Country flag
no reason to have nukes if you don't use them. If you are outnumbered and the enemy is creeping in or invading you use them. They are weapons. Weapons get used.
Ukraine has 15 reactors. easy to make dirty bombs. Lots of old Soviet knowledge too I bet.
Hope using a nuke was that easy

sorcerer

Country flag
China is interested in Ukraine’s defence-industrial complex, says report
Moscow [Russia], February 21 (ANI): Ever since Ukraine rejected the Chinese bid to buy a major stake in the Ukrainian aviation company Motor Sich and imposed sanctions on Chinese individuals and entities involved in the deal, Beijing has reportedly employed covert tactics to acquire Ukrainian military technology.

Some experts believe in the fact that China is carrying out tech theft in cahoots with Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), which may be interested in doing away with importing the tank engines from Ukraine.

1645457391978.png

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Obviously this is how this whole show will end, at minimum, with Putin recognizing the Donetsk and Lugansk "people's republics." DPR and LPR have already requested Russian military help earlier today.
I don't know this either. If they openly introduce Russian troops, then they will face the Ukrainian army, where you can’t hide behind deceit.

The Shrike

Country flag
Putin just had a meeting with his top men, on the question of recognising the breakaway Ukrainian regions, the theatre was telecast for local public and international consumption. Putin heard them all out and said he'll make a decision later today. Although some OSINTer noticed the time on the watch on Lavrov's wrist which indicates this meeting actually took place a few hours before and was only telecast now.

tribendra bisoi

if i wanted to go to russia its because of education imao,if their education system is superior to us(and it likely is),it will be a treasure trove,it might cost some rupees but compared to the central europe it will be likely cheaper
Dont know abt russia but thousands of indians go to Ukrain . Reason is medical education fee is 3/4th of India .

JBH22

More on Russian Budget ~
Indian budget for 2022 is of 34 lakh crores +, with govt revenue being some 22 lakh crores and debt being more than 12 lakh crores.
Russian budget for this year is 24 lakh crores and it's budget is usually fiscal surplus with exception being 2020.
Meanwhile Russian GDP is half of India in dollar terms. Russia is cash rich, cash ready and that is what that counts in war, short or long.
So, Russian economy is in doldrums and all is fake and dont have your hopes high. Russian economy is doing bad in dollar terms but overall the economy is very well defended for everything and will survive any war or sanctions.
Anyone with minimum high school economics, knows that we don't compare absolute figures.
GDP BY PPP is the appropriate measure. On that front Russian are the sixth largest economy. It has lowest debt to gdp ratio, backed by strong gold and fx reserves, natural resources valued at circa 75trillion dollars.
Add to that Russian are ingenious people with a modern army. So if sanctions could break poor Cuba I dont think it will bring Russia to its knees.
I don't know this either. If they openly introduce Russian troops, then they will face the Ukrainian army, where you can’t hide behind deceit.
So if Lugansk declare independence will Ukraine army intervene

Jimih

Country flag
Dont know abt russia but thousands of indians go to Ukrain . Reason is medical education fee is 3/4th of India .
These students will again have to appear for FMGE (foreign medical graduates examination) once they are back in India, if they wish to practice in there.

Believe me it is one of the toughest screening test out there.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
These students will again have to appear for FMGE (foreign medical graduates examination) once they are back in India, if they wish to practice in there.

Believe me it is one of the toughest screening test out there.
Still better than wasting a shit Ton of money at-home
Have you seen what they charge in India?
One of my friend is in Ukraine studying medical
Another one is in Phillipines, because they cannot afford management quota here, and they didn't get a decent enough rank in the NEET exams

Unrelated, There are a lot of good people in Russia, there are a lot of good people in Ukraine, I hope cooler heads prevail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles