Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
@Haldilal werent you defending Russia and China as not meddling in India affairs and promoting bonhomie kumbaya bullshit with them.
Ya'll Nibbiars I never defended Mleechas.

srevster

Country flag
They probably have connections, but I don't think the Ruski government gives the okay for every single thing that this rag produces, except in the West's eyes, Russia is not that state-controlled.

This company has also produced stuff about ushering in radical wealth redistribution and promoting LGBTQ Lavda Lahsun. As far as I know, the Kremlin is completely against that. They probably use it for their purposes here and there, but it's definitely not a 100% Kremlin controlled press.

Our Embassy should give a slap by invoking Chechnya just like the Russian Embassy did to The Hindu when it talked about the "2014 Crimea invasion".
Lol, you reap what you sow. India can’t side with communist autocratic government, period. I rather take a democratic frenemy over a backstabbing communist regime.

Haldilal

Country flag
Lol, you reap what you sow. India can’t side with communist autocratic government, period. I rather take a democratic frenemy over a backstabbing communist regime.
Ya'll Nibbiars thats so called demoacartic Goverment is now spread heard towards us daily. Calling us Fascist and what not.

srevster

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars thats so called demoacartic Goverment is now spread heard towards us daily. Calling us Fascist and what not.
Lol, so don’t romance the Russians or Chinese. Apply the same standards here buddy.

Haldilal

Country flag
Lol, so don’t romance the Russians or Chinese. Apply the same standards here buddy.
Ya'll Nibbiars you are spreading propaganda here I never supported mleecahs even onec as far as I remember. And I never did ji huzari of putin.

srevster

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars you are spreading propaganda here I never supported mleecahs even onec as far as I remember. And I never did ji huzari of putin.
I can’t recall how many times I heard that India needs an autocratic leader and that we need a benevolent dictator. The culprits always cite Russia and China. Here is the 2 cents pal, China is about to collapse and Russia is going to go down with it.

Haldilal

Country flag
Dindus need more ass kicking to wake up.

Nobody is a permanent friend in geopolitics. It's all about converging interests.
Ya'll Nibbiars thats what I said earlier in foreign relations there are only common grounds and mutual Interests.

Vinash

Country flag
I can’t recall how many times I heard that India needs an autocratic leader and that we need a benevolent dictator. The culprits always cite Russia and China. Here is the 2 cents pal, China is about to collapse and Russia is going to go down with it.
China is about to collapse?

With all due respect, are you high?

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If only saying Lol would make someone right.

Stop watching the coomers from CNN and BBC and wash away the Americunt propaganda.

Russia doesn't have a COMMUNIST government. Putin’s party is not Communist. There is an actual leftist, full blown commie party of Russia which is in the opposition.

And oh yeah, real democratic USA. The country that has invaded and massacred and killed more foreign citizens than any other country in the world, a real paragon of democracy. Fuck Americunts and their cumguzzlers.

This is some low level rag making documentaries. Not an official Russian government statement. Whereas Americunt Senators, Congressmen and other government officials have made dozens of such official statements on Kashmir.

Death to America.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars thats totally different from the mleechaa never said to implement the mleecahs Goverment. Every country has a strong Goverment at some time so what.

We need strong leadership to implement many schemes.

srevster

Country flag

Evergrande. Disappearing Billionaires, boycotts, what do you think will happen after Covid. More kumbaya? The world is going to get payback.

all the commie, benevolent dictator ass kissers can take a hike along with the PLA flag bearer at the winter olympics

Vinash

Country flag
Evergrande. Disappearing Billionaires, boycotts, what do you think will happen after Covid. More kumbaya? The world is going to get payback.
Evergrande is 1 real estate company. Even if the entire real estate industry collapses, it won't matter in the grand scheme of things. CCP will sacrifice 50 million citizens if necessary to hold onto power like Mao did.

Billionaires disappearing doesn't matter and neither does namesake diplomatic boycotts.

The world is made up of spineless simps who bendover to CCP if you have't noticed.

srevster

Country flag
Evergrande is 1 real estate company. Even if the entire real estate industry collapses, it won't matter in the grand scheme of things. CCP will sacrifice 50 million citizens if necessary to hold onto power like Mao did.

Billionaires disappearing doesn't matter and neither does namesake diplomatic boycotts.

The world is made up of spineless simps who bendover to CCP if you have't noticed.
Nah, Xi is getting nerfed hard left and right. If you haven’t noticed.

he Will last maximum 5 years

Haldilal

Country flag

Ya'll Nibbiars The CCP could be weekend but is not going to fall now atleats not for some decades. The weak growth if Mleecahas is completely different issues here. The mleecaja growing slow or having financial crises is not going to make the CCP fall in just one day.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

China has real serious social and demographic problems that will definitely fuck them up huge.

But a collapse?

Just a reminder, China's GDP per capita has increased 100x since the 1980s. This "China will collapse" shit has been going on since the 90s and everytime fat mouth breathing burger retard "patriots" get shit on their face.

If anything, Amerikkka will get fucked because of their rising societal and racial tensions, whereas China is ethnically 92% Han Chinese.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Some of those spineless simps are the Americunts themselves who gave the CCP billions of dollars in the infrastructure bill that they passed, while their meth-ridden cumguzzling propagandists seethe about "Democratic USA, Fascist China" on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles