Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash12

Country flag
I dont see the flags of Germany and France in Ukrainian parliament today. Seems like they are not a friends for Ukraine anymore 😄

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I don't remember if the USSR traded after Germany attacked it, whether it fought like a lion for the transit of German goods to other countries, or whether someone from the Soviet Politburo had a stake in German coffee shops.
When there is an open invasion, then we will see. I hate the Zelensky government. He even renamed the Presidential Administration into the Office in order to circumvent legal prohibitions.
He's rotten!
How Russians don't like when Stalin is compared to Hitler.

Jimih

Country flag
When there is an open invasion, then we will see. I hate the Zelensky government. He even renamed the Presidential Administration into the Office in order to circumvent legal prohibitions.
He's rotten!
How Russians don't like when Stalin is compared to Hitler.
Can Zelensky speak Ukrainian language?

If not than he should be immediately deposed.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
It wasn't a rebuke. I really wonder if the US is sharing technology.
Ya'll Nibbiars only upto a certain extent and that's only through private licensing. And for the military tech not that much but mostly its now small arms and other non strategic defence tech MOU through private deals.

Jimih

Country flag
Reliance-ONGC getting land in Arctic for Oil & Natural Gas exploration and with help of Russia we will also get a Navy Base in Arctic.
And how will we transport the natural gas and oil from the Artic? Will it be searoute?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
AFAIK he is not fluent in Ukrainian and that's an utter shame.
He thinks in Russian. I am also Russian-speaking. If I am in a state position, I will speak Ukrainian at work. We have no problem with this.

Jimih

Country flag
He thinks in Russian. I am also Russian-speaking. If I am in a state position, I will speak Ukrainian at work. We have no problem with this.
So going by this argument, will Ukraine have objection if Russian speaking breakway republics of Donbass merge with Russia?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
So going by this argument, will Ukraine have objection if Russian speaking breakway republics of Donbass merge with Russia?
Of course it will be. The Russian language is just a pretext for an invasion. In 2014-15 Russian-speaking regions mobilized faster than Ukrainian regions. The American colonies, like Britain, also spoke English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles