Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I do see some intense action towards end of this year but it may stay limited in scope.

Maybe nibbling away at chunks is a good idea for now.

Public humiliation for Kiev is a good idea. Let the political forces that caused Maiden be discredited in the eyes of people.

gadeshi

@gadeshi, USA will not allow Russia to take Ukraine with little losses.

There is only one scenario in which low losses are possible and that includes use of nukes.

I think Russian losses will be high. Initial advance can be done with low losses but holding positions always gives losses.

Ukraine is so financially weakened that Russia may not like to take on its debts.

So situation is more complicated than seems on the surface.
If you have taken strategic points and have weapons moved close to enemy head, you will not loose much holding the lines.
What US will do if Russians will take Ukraine in 12 hours?
US forces in EU are not numerous due to constant budget restrictions, their restoration and usage will take sugnificant time in which Russians will hold all the cities and borders tight.
Who will fight Ukraine back instead of US? Poland and Turkey? :) Don't make me laugh.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

garg_bharat

Country flag
@gadeshi, they have more people and more financial resources. (West)

They can still prevail against Russia.

Putin is not a rash man. I think he will wait.

garg_bharat

Country flag
@Akim is a person of low intelligence.

I would disregard what he says.

I am sure there are better persons compared to Akim on Kiev's side.

I would be careful not to jump to conclusions.

Russia still lags in conventional technology. Russia needs time.

The losses on the battlefield cloud our judgement but one can't win without a sound strategy.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
So, @Akim, on which stage of the operation can you predict ANY Russian losses (not talking about significant ones)? :)
I'm not going to argue or prove. I don't see the point. You don't know what the loss is provided in the landing of Marines or the airborne. You're not familiar with the Martial Charter of the USSR which was written military regulations of Russia and Ukraine. The effect of just bombing you can see in Syria.

The losses on the battlefield cloud our judgement but one can't win without a sound strategy.
t becomes a question of the "Great war" the money will appear.

Oh yeah. You have high intelligence. Must have class 4 parochial school?o_O
garg_bharat and gadeshi Кукушка хвалит петуха за то, что хвалит он кукушку.:)

Last edited:

gadeshi

@gadeshi, they have more people and more financial resources. (West)

They can still prevail against Russia.

Putin is not a rash man. I think he will wait.
Money - yes, people - no.
Europeans are atomized, weaken by consumers society, deceived and dissolated by post-modernistic scumm. Who will go fight Russia? Phagots, doing nothing managers, lawyers and pussy shavers? :)
Germany and France have already rejected to fight even when Russia will retake Baltics :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

garg_bharat

Country flag
@Akim, seriously what is your educational qualification?

I can bet you barely passed your exams.

Your language skills are pathetic. Your thoughts get stuck in your brain and fail to get out.

I hope there are better propagandists in Ukraine.

bhramos

Country flag

some Humvee need spares, so miltia request for more Humvee to US via Ukraine...

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@Akim, seriously what is your educational qualification?

I can bet you barely passed your exams.

Your language skills are pathetic. Your thoughts get stuck in your brain and fail to get out.

I hope there are better propagandists in Ukraine.
Вот все должны обязательно говорить по-английски? Да, мой языковой уровень слаб, но когда ты ко мне попадешь в плен, проведу тебе рашпилем по зубам и начнешь моментально понимать по-русски. Я не намерен объяснять сколько у меня высших образований и в каком я был звании. Ты как новичок здесь на форуме требуешь от меня отчета. Тебе даже тяжело понять, как человек, который недодерживал Майдан, может быть против российской агрессии.Практически вся армия была против Майдана. Муж с женой тоже часто ругаются, но неприемлят помощи соседа по этажу. Ну и что, что я русский по национальности. Предательская лейба не ее ярлык. И если я русский и говорю по-русски я не обязан любить Россию. А когда строишь из себя умника - попробуй говорить на русскоязычных форумах, прежде чем портить воздух. Я пришел сюда в 2012 и хотел говорить на профессиональные темы. Кто ж тогда знал, что жопа подкрадется незаметно.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

some Humvee need spares, so miltia request for more Humvee to US via Ukraine...

These Hummers were transferred in the early 2000's for police mission in Kosovo. There were only 30 pieces. Armored roof was made in Lviv armored plant. Not a good upgrade.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Вот все должны обязательно говорить по-английски? Да, мой языковой уровень слаб, но когда ты ко мне попадешь в плен, проведу тебе рашпилем по зубам и начнешь моментально понимать по-русски. Я не намерен объяснять сколько у меня высших образований и в каком я был звании. Ты как новичок здесь на форуме требуешь от меня отчета. Тебе даже тяжело понять, как человек, который недодерживал Майдан, может быть против российской агрессии.Практически вся армия была против Майдана. Муж с женой тоже часто ругаются, но неприемлят помощи соседа по этажу. Ну и что, что я русский по национальности. Предательская лейба не ее ярлык. И если я русский и говорю по-русски я не обязан любить Россию. А когда строишь из себя умника - попробуй говорить на русскоязычных форумах, прежде чем портить воздух. Я пришел сюда в 2012 и хотел говорить на профессиональные темы. Кто ж тогда знал, что жопа подкрадется незаметно.
Looks like you forgot English. Maybe the Americans scre*ed you too hard.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Looks like you forgot English. Maybe the Americans scre*ed you too hard.
Are you having problems? You love Putin, kiss his portrait in the ass - so must be fluent in Russian. It is easy to laugh at the disabled , when not disabled. You showed your true face. A person is not educated - Pithecanthropus. Use a translator.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Are you having problems? You love Putin, kiss his portrait in the ass - so must be fluent in Russian. It is easy to laugh at the disabled , when not disabled. You showed your true face. A person is not educated - Pithecanthropus. Use a translator.
You are crazy.

You are fit only for a mental institution.

Anybody who disagrees with you "kisses Putin's ass". This is your logic.

I do not need to know Russian or kiss Putin's ass.

There is a lot of responsible people who write in English how convoluted Ukrainians are.

For me English language is enough.

Your state of mind is shown off by your comments. You a pathetic little loser with a small mind.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Your leader Poroshenko - thinks shelling civilians will give him victory.

Half a million civilians are dead in Syria yet Assad is not defeated.

Poroshenko needs to be humiliated at every opportunity to show Ukrainians what kind of leadership they have.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You are crazy.

You are fit only for a mental institution.

Anybody who disagrees with you "kisses Putin's ass". This is your logic.

I do not need to know Russian or kiss Putin's ass.

There is a lot of responsible people who write in English how convoluted Ukrainians are.

For me English language is enough.

Your state of mind is shown off by your comments. You a pathetic little loser with a small mind.
Your leader Poroshenko - thinks shelling civilians will give him victory.

Half a million civilians are dead in Syria yet Assad is not defeated.

Poroshenko needs to be humiliated at every opportunity to show Ukrainians what kind of leadership they have.
You're an idiot? To me your hatred of Ukrainians is visible from your previous posts. You're like in a computer game is ready to kill them by the thousands. India is home to almost a billion. I'm not going specifically for each to explain their position. Especially xenophobes. It is a war. No one especially the civilians were not shelled. I have no desire to explain to you. Anyway, you're not going to rip your ass off of my chair and go fight on the side of the Russian army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles