Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Do what Milosevic did. Pull Ukrainian soldiers out of Donbas. There is not a snowflake in hell's chance Ukraine can ever regain Donbas. Stay and the only result will be deaths of Ukrainian soldiers every ding dong day. Think of their fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, wives, sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, cousins. No need to die for nothing.
There was a man-Chamberlain. The ostrich position has brought the world to WW2.
Putin does not need the Donbass. He needs all of Ukraine.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Poroshenko is an usurper. He will not live for another 10 years.
You sure you're from Canada? Explain how you can become a usurper in the country where every year there's an election? No. No need to explain. You will still have to monkey around thoughts of the Kremlin.

soldier of Putin

You sure you're from Canada? Explain how you can become a usurper in the country where every year there's an election? No. No need to explain. You will still have to monkey around thoughts of the Kremlin.
Poroshenko does not allow free election. He is a dictator. Therefore, he shall end up like Gaddafi.

soldier of Putin

See what happened to this young man at Independence Day parade rehearsal? Unless soldiers get out of Donbas, tens of thousands more will end up just like him.

pmaitra

Who to you it told? I went to the polls. The gunmans have not seen.
Do you like in Ukraine? You should know better. Election, after disqualifying politicians the chocolate seller does not like? Sounds like "European Values" to me. You call someone Putin's minion, yet you don't realize you yourself sound like Arsenic Yatz's minion. Go figure.

Yes of course. I have in front of house guillotine Also all those who disagree with Poroshenko, hung by his feet
Yes, and this is not a sarcasm or irony. It is the truth:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/17/europe/ukraine-political-killings/

Again, do you live in Ukraine?

pmaitra

And crucified boy)))
That's your subjective opinion or have friends who live in Crimea?
We blame that the Russian army invaded Crimea? Of course we wish bad Russia. But not collapse. In addition, the U.S. will not allow it. They twice in the 20th century saved Russia/USSR. Not because of a big love, and to keep the balance of power.At the beginning of the occupation of Japan, then from the occupation of Germany.
Don't drink Kvass made from your governor Mikhail Saakashvili's tie.

The US encouraged Nazi Germany to rise in the hope it would cause the collapse of USSR, but did not expect Nazi Germany to attack US' allies, so it had no option but to help its allies. Alliance with the USSR was a mattter of convenience.

Oh, the US also tried to interfere into Russia earlier by collaborating with the Kolchakites. Do learn your history.
I taught Soviet version of history.
Oh yeah?

Last edited:

pmaitra

It is funny how you talk about de-infustrialization of Ukraine, it would be nice to know which Russian based segments of industries are competitive in global markets? Too bad those Polish guys are not in the forum any more. Their story of how poland changed after integrating with the west was quite an eye opener.
I think they realized what Radoslav Sikorsky said about Poland's role w.r.t. the USA.

PAK FA. Can western Europe make 5th gen jets? NO :hail:Poland makes NOTHING.
Poland is very busy recycling whatever it inherited from the USSR. They even managed to change the name of Vladimir Lenin Steel Works in the name of some American guy of Polish ancestry.

A very old retort to our friend:
I hope you are not repainting Soviet made tanks and selling them as Finnish tanks, like Poland does.

pmaitra

I'm not interested. I only trust official information. Official losses at the Kremlin here, so I know it figures. There is only circumstantial evidence.
Official information?

Like the Ukrops accused the NovoRossiyans of shooting down MH-17 and publishing a picture of a BUK-M1 that had a number which later turned out to be one from Ukraine's own inventory. :lol:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Poroshenko does not allow free election. He is a dictator. Therefore, he shall end up like Gaddafi.
I feel you're too much Anti American,

He, Putin will be a 21st Centuries dictator, who is still on the land grab, just like his another communist China

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Official information?

Like the Ukrops accused the NovoRossiyans of shooting down MH-17 and publishing a picture of a BUK-M1 that had a number which later turned out to be one from Ukraine's own inventory.
Hope that makes you happy for sometime,

But the Victims of MH 17 will never forgive the sin committed by the Russian Backed Terrorists

pmaitra

Hope that makes you happy for sometime,

But the Victims of MH 17 will never forgive the sin committed by the Russian Backed Terrorists
I hope you are happy that finally a passenger airliner was shot down and this has given you a golden opportunity to stand on the graves of the victims and play dirty politics.

The victims are dead, so they cannot forgive. It is time to find the real culprits, which are most likely the NATO backed Kiev regime.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I hope you are happy that finally a passenger airliner was shot down and this has given you a golden opportunity to stand on the graves of the victims and play dirty politics.
I'm not, I respect each and everyone, and you know that I stand with the Ukrainian Govt forces even before the Tragedy happens

The victims are dead, so they cannot forgive. It is time to find the real culprits, which are most likely the NATO backed Kiev regime.
everyone knows that the plane was shot downed by the Russian backed terrorists

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Do you like in Ukraine? You should know better. Election, after disqualifying politicians the chocolate seller does not like? Sounds like "European Values" to me. You call someone Putin's minion, yet you don't realize you yourself sound like Arsenic Yatz's minion. Go figure.

Yes, and this is not a sarcasm or irony. It is the truth:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/17/europe/ukraine-political-killings/

Again, do you live in Ukraine?
Even when you go to Odessa, you have to stop, throw up his hands in a Nazi salute and shout "Slava Saakashvili"! The beach is not allowed, until you shout "Slava Ukraini" and jump. I'm tired of people like you to convince.

pmaitra

Even when you go to Odessa, you have to stop, throw up his hands in a Nazi salute and shout "Slava Saakashvili"! The beach is not allowed, until you shout "Slava Ukraini" and jump. I'm tired of people like you to convince.
You had invited me to go to Odessa a year ago. I said I won't go there until Odessa becomes a part of the Russian Federation. I am telling you now, I won't go there. I don't want to be in a Nazi infested place. Recently, some Indian students were attacked by Neo-Nazis in Germany. Don't waste your time trying to convince me.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Don't drink Kvass made from your governor Mikhail Saakashvili's tie.

The US encouraged Nazi Germany to rise in the hope it would cause the collapse of USSR, but did not expect Nazi Germany to attack US' allies, so it had no option but to help its allies. Alliance with the USSR was a mattter of convenience.

Oh, the US also tried to interfere into Russia earlier by collaborating with the Kolchakites. Do learn your history.

Oh yeah?
Even answer it will not.
Who did the cruiser "Varyag" which sing a heroic song?: Who did the first Russian submarines?
Who was the first to recognize the Soviet Union? Who is the founder of the car "GAZ? Who forced the Japanese to get out of the Russian Far East? And much, much more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles