Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
ISIS headquarter is on Dokha US airbase in Qatar :)
Personally I won't mind if 1 or 2 dosens of CMs would "fall" there :)
Russia bravely fighting on TV, against unarmed rebels and ISIS.o_O

gadeshi

Russia bravely fighting on TV, against unarmed rebels and ISIS.o_O
Unarmed with US, EU and USSR/Russian weapons even better (thanks to VKS - in the past) than Syrian Army...
It is not an adequate foe (as US is), but allows to test new / updated weapons and utilize Soviet old bombs and missiles deposites.
Sounds good to me.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Unarmed with US, EU and USSR/Russian weapons even better (thanks to VKS - in the past) than Syrian Army...
It is not an adequate foe (as US is), but allows to test new / updated weapons and utilize Soviet old bombs and missiles deposites.
Sounds good to me.
Probably from the Syrian rebels have aircraft, air defense and Navy? When the Russian army realized that they would suffer great losses during the breakthrough of the Ukrainian defense, she stopped the attack. The Kremlin is counting on the economic degradation of Ukraine.

gadeshi

Probably from the Syrian rebels have aircraft, air defense and Navy? When the Russian army realized that they would suffer great losses during the breakthrough of the Ukrainian defense, she stopped the attack. The Kremlin is counting on the economic degradation of Ukraine.
Russian forces will not break through Ukrainian defence (because Ukraine doesn't have Air Force, Air Defence and Navy), but if it could have it, Russians will just jam it and then destroy it from the distance.
As for now, not having airspace defences, Ukrainian tramps (which you belive are soldiers) are hopeless, blind sitting ducks.
A variant of offensive without VKS support is also possible.
This option was shown in Izvarino and the other Southern Cauldrons. Ukro soldiers complained on TV that "our guys have died not even seeing what has killed them" (Побратими загинули, навіть не побачивши, звідки воно прилетіло та що їх убило).
This option is possible due to Russians have global joint distributed automated recon, targetting and war theater control system which allows them to see enemy when enemy doesn't see them and kill it before it even presume their presence.
So no "cannon fodder war" from russian side can be seen ever.
They will just come, kill and gone before you will even try to detect them.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russian forces will not break through Ukrainian defence (because Ukraine doesn't have Air Force, Air Defence and Navy), but if it could have it, Russians will just jam it and then destroy it from the distance.
As for now, not having airspace defences, Ukrainian tramps (which you belive are soldiers) are hopeless, blind sitting ducks.
A variant of offensive without VKS support is also possible.
This option was shown in Izvarino and the other Southern Cauldrons. Ukro soldiers complained on TV that "our guys have died not even seeing what has killed them" (Побратими загинули, навіть не побачивши, звідки воно прилетіло та що їх убило).
This option is possible due to Russians have global joint distributed automated recon, targetting and war theater control system which allows them to see enemy when enemy doesn't see them and kill it before it even presume their presence.
So no "cannon fodder war" from russian side can be seen ever.
They will just come, kill and gone before you will even try to detect them.
Continue to believe in the invincibility of the Russian army. The more idiots like you - the better.

gadeshi

Continue to believe in the invincibility of the Russian army. The more idiots like you - the better.
Russian army is not invincible, it just is equipped with new generation warfare control, information gathering and situational awareness systems which allow it to act as I've described in my previous post.
This is the army of the 21-st Century and it certainly has unfair advantage over 20-th and 19-th (Ukraine and young NATO countries) armies which is normal and obvious.
Nowadays warfare accents are shifted from ground forces to recon, situation awareness, ESM/ECM and long range weapons. Army which has them will beat the others who doesn't with ease.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russian army is not invincible, it just is equipped with new generation warfare control, information gathering and situational awareness systems which allow it to act as I've described in my previous post.
This is the army of the 21-st Century and it certainly has unfair advantage over 20-th and 19-th (Ukraine and young NATO countries) armies which is normal and obvious.
Nowadays warfare accents are shifted from ground forces to recon, situation awareness, ESM/ECM and long range weapons. Army which has them will beat the others who doesn't with ease.
I'm not saying that the Russian army will not be able to defeat Ukrainian. I told you about the loss of the price, which will provide it to her. Russian VKS and navy a year hammering Syrian rebels, who have the most formidable air defense weapon is Chinese MANPADS and S-60.

gadeshi

I'm not saying that the Russian army will not be able to defeat Ukrainian. I told you about the loss of the price, which will provide it to her. Russian VKS and navy a year hammering Syrian rebels, who have the most formidable air defense weapon is Chinese MANPADS and S-60.
American coalition (60 countries) has hammered Syrian rebels for a 4 years and results are more modest than Russian VKS made in 2 weeks. What does it say? Nothing.
1 - ISIS is not a classical state (Ukraine is) and cannot be crippled and destroyed by hitting just limited amount of crucial targets (Ukraine can be killed by destruction of some 50 crucial targets).
ISIS is a distributed, P2P network organization without political and subordination vertical structure.
So if you have to destroy it, you must destroy it all, target by target, like Heracles has killing the Hydra - smash the head - burn the neck, smash a tentacle - burn the wound. If you will not do this, such strcture will renew destructed part again (especially with Western constant support). VKS task is to kill ISIS supplies and personnell faster than West can renew it, and VKS is successfull in it.
What a soldier (or even officer!!) you are, if you don't know and realize such an elementary things in your structural analysis???
2 - Russian goals in Syria was not to destroy ISIS in any cost, but to gain political score and dividents in global struggle + get airforce and navy bases in Mediterranean.
Russians don't plan to defeat ISIS instead of Syrians, but support Syrians to allow them to get strong and defeat ISIS themselves with Russian support. Making strong allies is more valuable thing than just shake muscles.
3 - Ukraine is not ISIS. It is a classical state (a failed state, actually), so it can be killed by state pillars (key targets) destruction. In 21-st century you don't need to control each meter of soil to capture the country.
You need to hold a key points. Then you can whatever you want.
This is easy to do in Ukrainian case while ukrainian army is weak, poorly armed and equipped, and THE MOST IMPORTANT - it has no viable AF, AD, recon, communications, targetting and ESM/ECM units to show real resistance to an adequate foe. All Ukainian key targets can be defeated with some 250 CMs/BMs in the first 2 hours of conflict. The rest (including AD and AF) will be killed in the next two from the safe distance, while ukroarmy is blind.
What to say if our "army" cannot beat even coal miners and taxi drivers in Donbass militia, not talking about ANY real army (Russian army is not reachable for them at all).
In Ukrainian case there will be no fanatic resistance like ISIS can, so capturing of Ukraine will not cause any significant losses.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
American coalition (60 countries) has hammered Syrian rebels for a 4 years and results are more modest than Russian VKS made in 2 weeks. What does it say? Nothing.
1 - ISIS is not a classical state (Ukraine is) and cannot be crippled and destroyed by hitting just limited amount of crucial targets (Ukraine can be killed by destruction of some 50 crucial targets).
ISIS is a distributed, P2P network organization without political and subordination vertical structure.
So if you have to destroy it, you must destroy it all, target by target, like Heracles has killing the Hydra - smash the head - burn the neck, smash a tentacle - burn the wound. If you will not do this, such strcture will renew destructed part again (especially with Western constant support). VKS task is to kill ISIS supplies and personnell faster than West can renew it, and VKS is successfull in it.
What a soldier (or even officer!!) you are, if you don't know and realize such an elementary things in your structural analysis???
2 - Russian goals in Syria was not to destroy ISIS in any cost, but to gain political score and dividents in global struggle + get airforce and navy bases in Mediterranean.
Russians don't plan to defeat ISIS instead of Syrians, but support Syrians to allow them to get strong and defeat ISIS themselves with Russian support. Making strong allies is more valuable thing than just shake muscles.
3 - Ukraine is not ISIS. It is a classical state (a failed state, actually), so it can be killed by state pillars (key targets) destruction. In 21-st century you don't need to control each meter of soil to capture the country.
You need to hold a key points. Then you can whatever you want.
This is easy to do in Ukrainian case while ukrainian army is weak, poorly armed and equipped, and THE MOST IMPORTANT - it has no viable AF, AD, recon, communications, targetting and ESM/ECM units to show real resistance to an adequate foe. All Ukainian key targets can be defeated with some 250 CMs/BMs in the first 2 hours of conflict. The rest (including AD and AF) will be killed in the next two from the safe distance, while ukroarmy is blind.
What to say if our "army" cannot beat even coal miners and taxi drivers in Donbass militia, not talking about ANY real army (Russian army is not reachable for them at all).
In Ukrainian case there will be no fanatic resistance like ISIS can, so capturing of Ukraine will not cause any significant losses.
I always laugh at Internet theorists. Believe me, I don't care. There is obvious. It shows that the Russian army is not capable of an easy victory.

gadeshi

I always laugh at Internet theorists. Believe me, I don't care. There is obvious. It shows that the Russian army is not capable of an easy victory.
So go to mil college again, but not Ukrainian this time.
They will teach you the proper way :)

gadeshi

You quickly cease to love Russia, when a missile-by to destroy your house.
Russian missiles don't destroy civil objects (unless they are already uninhabitate and occupied by terrorists), so I can be safe and calm.
I expect this barbarity from ukroarmy cause it has proven its stupid cruelty on Donbass.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russian missiles don't destroy civil objects (unless they are already uninhabitate and occupied by terrorists), so I can be safe and calm.
I expect this barbarity from ukroarmy cause it has proven its stupid cruelty on Donbass.
Tell that to the hospitals in Eastern Aleppo.

gadeshi

Tell that to the hospitals in Eastern Aleppo.
Tell me the list of that hospitals, not from SOHR, then I'll make a comment.
While you haven't (and nobody in the world has) clues of this shitty claims, all our argues are useless.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Tell me the list of that hospitals, not from SOHR, then I'll make a comment.
While you haven't (and nobody in the world has) clues of this shitty claims, all our argues are useless.
See stories. When your house is bombed, also say that there were terrorists.

gadeshi

See stories. When your house is bombed, also say that there were terrorists.
What stories?
A fairy tales from SOHR?
No, thanks.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

gadeshi

Ukrainian soldiers bodies transition to ukrainian Gruz 200 volounteers group:
Humanitarian aid to Gorlovka #2 Municipal Hospital:
Plants and production facilities nationalization:
Ukrainian army terroristic shellings reports from Graham Philips:
Fightings at Uglegorsk (taking Debaltsevo):

Status
Not open for further replies.