Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadeshi

Ukrainian scientists (who don't leave yet) blame Ukrainian govt for killing Ukrainian science:

gadeshi

NATO wants to "deter Russian agression" with only 4 infantry battalions in Eastern Europe :bplease:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
NATO wants to "deter Russian agression" with only 4 infantry battalions in Eastern Europe :bplease:
Although the company. Remember. One of the reasons of the beginning "the war of the three eights" (the Russian-Georgian war), was the cause of the shelling of the Russian peacekeepers in Tskhinvali.

gadeshi

MiG-29KUB (9-47R) from the 100-th OKIAP (Saki, Crimea) participates in MAKS-2015:

Last edited:

gadeshi

A very interesting film (donno if English subs are present) about Crimean history and treasures.
Crimea - A treasures Peninsular:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@gadeshi Go there yourself, then tell us. For me another indicator. I am a manager of a small boarding house for tourists. My friends from Donetsk (young family), always went to summer in the Crimea. Even in the 14-15 year. In may in 16 year he called me and said you wanted to relax in Odessa. They don't want this summer to go to Crimea, although like you, also have separatist sentiments.

gadeshi

@gadeshi Go there yourself, then tell us. For me another indicator. I am a manager of a small boarding house for tourists. My friends from Donetsk (young family), always went to summer in the Crimea. Even in the 14-15 year. In may in 16 year he called me and said you wanted to relax in Odessa. They don't want this summer to go to Crimea, although like you, also have separatist sentiments.
Words, words, words...
Words against photos and videos...
Denial of objective reality is key parameter for shizophrenia diagnosis...

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Words, words, words...
Words against photos and videos...
Denial of objective reality is key parameter for shizophrenia diagnosis...
I'll repeat - the go itself. You're like a child, do not know is whether it is possible to show the desired angle.

gadeshi

I'll repeat - the go itself. You're like a child, do not know is whether it is possible to show the desired angle.
Objective reality is depicted enough in photos and videos reports.
What do you suppose me to see there what is not in reports?
KGB agents on the streets, Crimean eating rats from starvation? Empty beaches? Crowds with Ukrainian flags???
Ow yeah, I must see nobody had even started to build Crimean Bridge and Mosfilm team that makes fiction movie about its construction?
I will not see anything from the Ukrainian TV bullshit.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Last edited:

gadeshi

Go itself...
Go fucking teach yourself a fucking English!
And stop to drink, it will kill you eventually.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Objective reality is depicted enough in photos and videos reports.
What do you suppose me to see there what is not in reports?
KGB agents on the streets, Crimean eating rats from starvation? Empty beaches? Crowds with Ukrainian flags???
Ow yeah, I must see nobody had even started to build Crimean Bridge and Mosfilm team that makes fiction movie about its construction?
I will not see anything from the Ukrainian TV bullshit.

You less than an hour to go to Belgorod. Be a Russian patriot spend his vacation in the Crimea! Don't need photos and videos. Just to share my impressions. And while you're a chatterbox. (балабол)
Go itself...
Go fucking teach yourself a fucking English!
And stop to drink, it will kill you eventually.

И завали тварь ебло! Сыкло недоношенное.

bhramos

Country flag
Picture taken from Zhytomyr armored plant, Ukraine.

are they reading Panzer-3 for Nazi Azov battalions!!!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Picture taken from Zhytomyr armored plant, Ukraine.

are they reading Panzer-3 for Nazi Azov battalions!!!

:biggrin2: This tank was restored by order of the Russian film Studio. Shot almost 2 years. Do not stand in one row with info zombie. What is the combat value of such a fighting machine? It can destroy any IFV, even APC. Weapons of the Wehrmacht wanted to return to duty MG-42. But the problem is the old trophy cartridge. Approximately one in ten misfires.

bhramos

Country flag
Assassination attempt at DPR hero Arseniy Pavlov (Motorola)
on: June 25, 2016

Explosion that thundered in the republican traumatological center yesterday was assassination attempt at DPR hero Arseniy Pavlov with a signcall Motorola. Head of the DPR Aleksandr Zaharchenko reported to journalists.

‘Arseniy as soldier, man, and I know that there are a lot of places where is possible to explode him, but not to do this in the territory of the hospital where women and children walk….This crime is bynd all measures’, Zaharchenko said.

http://novorossia.today/explosion-h...-attempt-of-dpr-hero-arseniy-pavlov-motorola/

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Assassination attempt at DPR hero Arseniy Pavlov (Motorola)
on: June 25, 2016

Explosion that thundered in the republican traumatological center yesterday was assassination attempt at DPR hero Arseniy Pavlov with a signcall Motorola. Head of the DPR Aleksandr Zaharchenko reported to journalists.

‘Arseniy as soldier, man, and I know that there are a lot of places where is possible to explode him, but not to do this in the territory of the hospital where women and children walk….This crime is bynd all measures’, Zaharchenko said.

http://novorossia.today/explosion-h...-attempt-of-dpr-hero-arseniy-pavlov-motorola/
I wonder why he has brown hair but red beard?o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles