Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBH22

Beneath the Ukraine Crisis: Shale Gas | Consortiumnews

Russians are just plain old thieves, robbers and pirates. Just like they stole Finnish nickel mines and deep sea port at the arctic '44.

...at least the US has the global reach, they don't have to steal from neighbors, but to live in peace with them. Everything beyond immediate neighbors is beyond Russia's reach.
How many times do we have to tell you. Your Russophobe agenda will not work here.

Tell us yeah how uncle sam is saving the free world. Arming fvcking islamist zealots.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
As a result of the signing of the agreement on the treacherous "Armistice" all offensive VSN stopped. The document does not restrict the movement and deployment of troops, ie Ukraine gives respite to regroup and the possibility of a resumption of hostilities at a convenient time for her. Completely ignored the referendum DNR and LC. PS Find ten differences in the document on September 8 and "peace plan Poroshenko" 1

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/kot_ivanov/71733898/31784/31784_original.jpg

jouni

EU is putting new sanctions to an effect. Finland was the last country to accept them. Gazprom & co will be affected.

Finnish forums there is talks that EU has new proof against Russia in MH17 downing.

Last edited:

Cadian

EU is putting new sanctions to an effect. Finland was the last country to accept them. Gazprom & co will be affected.
Actually, Gazprom will be intact. Rosneft & co will be affected (EU does not touch Russian gas sector, but wants to damage oil sector).

The worst thing that could happen is the ban of supplying modern CNC machines, because our domestic machine-building sector was almost destroyed after USSR collapse and still is rather dead then alive.

jouni

Yes, I never did understood why you haven't wanted to modernize your industry and consumer sectors and try to develop technology base for your development. My Russian friend said that it is all Stolypin's fault he went to become assassinated and it was all downhill from there. You agree @Cadian ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cadian

Yes, I never did understood why you haven't wanted to modernize your industry and consumer sectors and try to develop technology base for your development. My Russian friend said that it is all Stolypin's fault he went to become assassinated and it was all downhill from there. You agree @Cadian ?
Nope. Soviet machine-building technology was almost on par with Western in late 80-th. For example from 1984 to 1990 only to West Germany USSR has exported more than 45 thousands units of machine tools and forging equipment.

In early 90-th our American-advised reformers have made huge efforts to destroy defence and machine-building facilities. In 2000-th foreign investors preferred to create factories in Russia with their own equipment - French, Italian, German etc. The state has even in this period of good relations with West has encountered problems to get the most up-to-date equipment needed for our hi-tech sector from our partners.

So now the problem arises edge - economical warfare with the West escalates and I hope the right decisions will be made.

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

New Data on MH17 Crash Questionable: Russian Civil Aviation Union

MOSCOW, September 8 (RIA Novosti) – New information on the crash of the Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, expected to be released by Malaysian experts on September 9, should not be trusted, Vice President of the Russian Civil Aviation Union Alfred Malinovsky told International Information Agency Rossiya Segodnya on Monday.

"Some versions [of what happened] could be voiced, as well as preliminary conclusions. It is hard to say whether or not they should be trusted but my personal opinion is that they should not. First of all, because it is hard to believe that those who possess the information are absolutely objective and unmotivated. Obviously, they have motives. They are being pressured by the United States, the European Union, and so on. But at least the information could give experts an opportunity to discuss the issue," Malinovsky said.

pmaitra

i think it's kamaz 6x6

it can't be ural

captured ural truck

Correct. That is a KamAZ 6x6.

Regarding the picture in the quote, it is interesting to see, what appears to be, an UralAZ-4320 truck with sloped armour, which is again a Soviet invention (T-34), copied by the rest of the world.

pmaitra

Medvedev: Moscow May Limit Power Supply to Ukraine due to Crimea Cutoffs

MOSCOW, September 8 (RIA Novosti) - Russia may start restricting power supply to Ukraine if the cutoffs in Crimea continue, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev told the Vedomosti newspaper in an interview released Monday.

"Certain parts of Ukraine also have power shortages and receive electric energy from Russia. And he who makes not really smart decisions about restricting power supply to Crimea, should realize that symmetrical measures are possible," Medvedev said.

jouni

Finland was one of the countries that wanted to delay the coming to an effect of the sanctions for a few days. Hey... don´t thank me, this is who we are ;) always ready to see the silver lining in any storm cloud. Always give one last change, Always see that there is a little bit of good in anyone, even if others dont think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles