Chinese Navy Destroyers

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I guess. You don't even know where Asia's largest Disneyland is. Now you say you know Winnie the Pooh. Emmm... Promise me to go to Disneyland at least once. There are no Bollywood movies there.

amusing. A BBB- country is questioning China's literacy rate. Bollywood warriors try to challenge world common sense.
Again proving the fallacy that is Chinese education? Repeating some points approved by your masters sitting behind you with a gun in hand, perhaps, doesn't prove your intellect or the point of argument. You can repeat same trope ad nauseum, but unfortunately for you, we are not hatched from the factories you call schools back at home.

Btw, what is your fascination with Disneyland? Was Walt Disney your grand father or has Winnie the Pooh made it mandatory for all Chinese to go to Disneyland to understand why he is called Winnie the Pooh?

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
What a BBB- country is good at is editing stories, isn't it? Wait for 2030.
Again and again and again. Human bot. Get an education. Your ability to think is way too stymied by your master CCP.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars but you have to give that this person is single Handley replying. This Nibba has guts. Respects.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Oh, no, a BBB- country discusses robots, education. This is crazy. It should first improve the hunger index. isn't it? Oh, I just saw a message. Bangladesh's per capita GDP exceeds that of India. It's true?
You are really making me wonder if Chinese education system actually produce any student with enough intellect to string two points together. Go away now, or your master might get angry that you are a very poor human bot.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Now wait for 2030.:)
Ok saaaar, we wait for 2030 since you believed some bollycrap! No wonder Chinese(rather a low life Paki in his masters disguise) are so gullible and believe just anything as they live under the boots of Communist Regime. :rofl:

China is a hyper Shupa powwa with Xi Jing Ping Pong aka Winny The Poo ! His majesty sometime mixes up with his pupils(gay parades) and enjoys life with PRIDE. :eek1::pound:

Also Since last 2 years he is not moving anywhere since he knows his Chinese made super BOGUS vaccine Sinopharm is not effective to save him against any Corona. :lol: :lol: :lol:

3 - Copy.jpg

Haldilal

Country flag
I don't understand! Why do Indian friends talk about Winnie the Pooh?? Most Indians never know Winnie the Pooh. Even India doesn't have Disney. Isn't that true?
View attachment 118670View attachment 118671
Ya'll Nibbiars Winnie The Pooh was telecasted on the DD National during the 90's that's why many are familiar with this cartoon.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
OK. A severely hungry man said I was a robot.
Dumbass, my problem is having excess weight.

Anyhow, I would have thought China would be last nation to talk about lack of food, given how you are always scared of going hungry because your nation can't produce enough food crops and all.

Go build some tofu-dreg building to collapse in next week or go swim in the new rivers that are going through your cities because the so called modern marvels of constructions broke apart.

What a DUMBASS! Your govt can very well fudge all the statistics, but can't stop the information from leaking out. We live in a democracy, and not a prison nation called China or North Korea.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
By then my dear Chinese friends will grow some spine and develop some self-respect to oust the cultureless characterless CCP?
Nah. The people with spine were culled systematically by CCP. Now, they have cry babies who wet their pants thinking of an actual confrontation with an adversary. All they have are good fingers - some over the keyboards and some under the ... you guess where.

Covfefe

Country flag
But India doesn't even have Disney. It's true?
How is the life under CCP's boots? No self respect, physical and mental harassment by party workers, using VPN to access the outside world, gulping down the humiliation of a small island spitting on the faces of a billion plus people everyday by inviting Americans to play football- but nothing is too much for my dear Chinese friends

doreamon

Country flag
Our movie industry is not any different than any other
We have stupid movies, great movies
And extremely Jingoistic movies like the one you posted

Now watch this and stroke your 2.5 inch cork
Even i used to watch this guy in childhood and thought kungfu can make me fight like that and fly from one tree to another

Gordon-Liu-in-Fist-of-White-Lotus.jpg

Then i came to know its all fake 😢

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Look, Indian friends don't even know what Disney is... I guess. They are too hungry. Not interested in Disney.
1636561142845.png

You people have quite a lot of bravado for being a nation that lost every single war with foreign powers for the last 400 years.

You can dream all you want, but I would suggest you not try any nonsense, lest you provoke the Japanese into rearming.

You people haven't forgotten the Rape of Nanking, right? I mean, every time you guys faced the Japanese, you got ass raped again and again and again. Thank America for defeating the Japs and solving your problem for you.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Severe hunger leads to hallucinations?
Awwww since you have no answer you have started deflecting.

Talking of HUNGER... China has a HUNGER for DICKS and Human Feutus and Placenta. That's not all they love eating eggs boiled in virgin boy PEE! Now are you HUNGRY? Small dick Chinese think that this can grow their tiny dick bigger. :pound: :pound: :pound:

Do you want to argue more or you want more insults of your hyper power Chinese CULTURE??? You ass is already owned here my little Chinese Paki friend.

Come out of your CCP firewall and world seriously doubts if Chinese are even humans! :lol::lol::lol:

1636560621605.png

1636560851874.png

MODS: DFI is infected by a Chinese Paki VIRUS!!!

1636561531526.png

Haldilal

Country flag
But India doesn't even have Disney. It's true?
Ya'll Nibbiars we have it's here and it's channels are not good, expect the cartoon channels.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Awwww since you have no answer you have started deflecting.

Talking of HUNGER... China has a HUNGER for DICKS and Human Feutus and Placenta. That's not all they love eating eggs boiled in virgin boy PEE! Now are you HUNGRY? Small dick Chinese think that this can grow their tiny dick bigger. :pound: :pound: :pound:

Do you want to argue more or you want more insults of your hyper power Chinese CULTURE??? You ass is already owned here my little Chinese Paki friend.

Come out of your CCP firewall and world seriously doubts if Chinese are even humans! :lol::lol::lol:

View attachment 118672

View attachment 118674

MODS: DFI is infected by a Chinese Paki VIRUS!!!

View attachment 118676
assfuckedccpfags.jpg

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The whole world would love the below maps much more... peace would prevail in Universe for a very long time if we can get rid of KUNG-FLU!

China is a extremely serious threat to the world and even common Chinese people who live under the boots of EVIL Communist Regime! A regime change is needed so there is peace in world.

India would volunteer to make Chinese people eat human food and be human as well by Yoga and Spirituality! Baba Ramdev and Dalai Lama would be there spiritual Guru. They would set up massive RE-EDUCATION camp which is unlike Xianjing camps where Muslims women are raped, tiolet made on mosques and men made slaves.

China map 3.jpg
China map.jpg
COVID China.jpg

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Even i used to watch this guy in childhood and thought kungfu can make me fight like that and fly from one tree to another

View attachment 118673

Then i came to know its all fake 😢
Being a former Martial artist I knew it was all fake!

Those typical KUNG-FLU Chinese with funny English accent! Their overrated Bruce Lee always beat up whole Japanese Karate gangs in their own Karate school BUT in real many Kung-FLU Chinese would be beaten up by a single Japanese easily or Kick Boxers from Thailand! If he was alive then someone like Tony Jaa would make a mince meat of this overrated fake Chinese star. If you want to see real fights check Ong Bak series and you would never see Bruce Lee type fake fight shit movies again.
:truestory:

Also this overrated Bruce Lee used to pay other martial artist or else he would not take him in movies. In India he could not find anyone so he dejected Indians for his movies and gave a funny excuse that he didn't like the background of India! :pound:

Not just that he used stuntman in his movies and once a stuntman beat him up as this arrogant Bruce Lee was showing too much arrogance. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles