Chinese Navy Destroyers

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I don't think a country with a literacy rate of 70% is suitable for discussing education.

Of course, seeing you so brave. I think India / US has recognized the rebel island as an independent regime. oh No, Your government doesn't have your courage.
The way you are acting, the day is not far when not only India and USA, but all the other players will recognise Taiwan as an independent nation and start formal diplomatic relations.

Btw, literacy rate in India is about 77%. Yes, it is low and compared to PRC it is abysmal. Yet, our kids don't start their school by praising an authoritarian regime and actually learns the value of independence of thought and choice. I am sure you wouldn't know what independent thought is and obviously you didn't choose to be a human bot in foreign websites. Your presence here says you are one of the human bots that CCP sanctioned to spread rumour worldwide.

Anyhow, given everything in China is fake like tofu dreg buildings or Evergrande or valuation of Yuan or even their defence industries, I would not be too shocked if I learn that the 96% literacy of PRC is actually 69% where the local officials of CCP makes people write a few symbols to pass the literate certificate. Heck, half of your diplomas are fake even!

Covfefe

Country flag
I don't think a country with a literacy rate of 70% is suitable for discussing education.

Of course, seeing you so brave. I think India / US has recognized the rebel island as an independent regime. oh No, Your government doesn't have your courage.
Why are my Chinese friends such cowards that they keep deflecting the questions? Why do they keep getting humiliated every now and then? And then my Chinese friends go back to labour camps and keep sweating off for their Communist masters hoping that they'll gain respect someday. Why is the metaphorical spine missing en masse?
Again, American troops on your sovereignty taking a piss on my Chinese friends' National Rejuvenation. Are they such cowards that they cannot do anything? One would expect better after a century of humiliation but still. Tanks are only to be rolled over the ones with spines there, my dear Chinese friend?
1636554179212.png

Covfefe

Country flag
I have a simple question - do you know where the largest Disneyland in Asia is?

I guess most Indians have never heard of Winnie the Pooh. isn't it?
Why would they hear about your God's name?

Again, how did you all billion-plus people grow so spineless cowards?

Covfefe

Country flag
Look. Indian friends don't even know where Asia's largest Disney is... But I understand. Most Indians never even know Winnie the Pooh. TV penetration in India is very low.
CCP Penetration is pretty high for my dear Chinese friends, it seems. Penetrating so much that my dear friends lose any sense of respect. So sad for National rejuvenation and National strength

Covfefe

Country flag
Ah. So Indian friends know what Winnie the Pooh is? Are you sure how many Indians have a TV?
Indians with and without TV have an iota of self respect. How do my Chinese friends live such a demeaning life?

Covfefe

Country flag
I'm not sure how you understand "self respect". You mean, India will become the most developed country in the world in 2030. All white people become your slaves?
Is this what CCP teaches you for 200% literacy? Making slaves for development? How do my Chinese friends manage to live with such a culture(or the lack of it)? Is self-reflection prohibited under CCP?

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I am expecting the Indian government to recognize the rebel island as an independent regime. But I don't know when India will have this courage.According to the prediction of Indian friends. India will become a SUPER POWER in 2020. Finally, it will become the most developed country in the world in 2030, and white slaves will serve you.

About the literacy rate in China or India. UNESCO all has reports. Bollywood films cannot affect the UN report.

oh I almost forgot.
Mumbai Metro is imported from China.

Mumbai metro tunnel imports TBM from China.

RMB is the IMF's elite reserve currency. Enjoy special drawing rights....

Maybe Bollywood has a different story. enjoy 🙂
Yeah yeah yeah. In last 2 decades you have bought enough bureaucrats and politicians everywhere and no wonder UNESCO, WHO and IMF won't be left out of the gravy train who would stamp on anything that you say. Every dog has its days. Yours is now given how you have got planted your pet in WH for the time being. But, even there your pet seems to floundering.

Anyhow, India isn't trying to be the super power. India is getting there organically. India hasn't thrown millions of people into starvation and death to make 3rd class steel in order to become an industrial power house and a future 'Super Power'.

I don't know who willrule the future. But, by all signs, it wont be PRC. World despises CCP. Yeah, Wuhan virus was the rude awakening in many fronts - but world is awake now. Your pets in every country whom you have bought over decades are in their waning years and the new breed of people taking over power, don't care to have a cowardly floundering blundering communist regime to declare itself as new hegemon. USSR was bad enough, but at least they had some ethics even if it was all skewed. But today's CCP is but a collection of greedy group of idiots running a corporation looking at the bottom-line only.

There are many projects international companies are doing in India based on bidding system. I am sure your company must have greased sufficient amount of palms to get those jobs. However, here the payer is an Indian body and payee is a Chinese firm. So, I don't understand your point, except perhaps you are warning us to not travel in the metro system in Mumbai, as there is guarantee for the quality of construction or materials. Is that so?

IMF uses Yuan - obviously as PRC is the 2nd largest economy - at present. But, that doesn't negate the facts of tofu-dreg projects, Evergrande and dozens of other companies defaulting hundreds of billions of dollars, manipulated Yuan value, faulty defence equipments that even Pakis won't buy.

As for white slaves serving Indians. Indians don't care for slavery, although all CCP slaves might dream of having slaves of their own.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Look. Indian friends don't even know where Asia's largest Disney is... But I understand. Most Indians never even know Winnie the Pooh. TV penetration in India is very low.
Nope. Unlike some morons who destroyed their own heritage, culture and civilisation in order to tighten their grips on power as well as mimick their erstwhile white masters, Indians always had the self-respect not to blinding follow and ape the western culture. That is why Winnie the Pooh wasn't ever very popular in India, coz India has its own rich heritage and culture to draw from for a as simple a thing like a children's literature. It is pathetic that you being a person born in a culture and land that once had one of the finest culture, has to fall to the level of mimicking the western culture and take pride in knowing that culture to intimately!

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dear Indian friends. Your answer is too detailed. In short... India is a super power 2020, India will become the most developed country in the world in 2030. All whites serve Indians.

The video is provided by Bangladeshi friends.
:india:
Just don't post what u think neither we r super power nor want to be nor expansionist
But China has to come out of China is best syndrome

Covfefe

Country flag
.......Indian friend. You...?????

This is a video from a Bangladeshi friend.
CCP prohibiting you from answering direct questions, dear Chinese friend? And is the entire population brain-dead like this? Do my Chinese friends dream of making the World their slaves while they slave off for a communist barbarian?

Covfefe

Country flag
But the Indian video tells me. India wants white people to be your slaves.
This is what a barbarian regime teaches to my Chinese friends? Claiming a literacy of 200% and quoting a video as reference? Claiming Middle Kingdom Qing-Ding-Tiding-Napunsakling National Rejuvenation National strength while American soldiers are taking a dump on their sovereign parts? Is this the great Chinese dream of Emperor Xinnie the Poo?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Our movie industry is not any different than any other
We have stupid movies, great movies
And extremely Jingoistic movies like the one you posted

Now watch this and stroke your 2.5 inch cork

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Yeah. You are a human bot. Alright. We already know. No need for you to hammer it down.

See, theso called education that you get under CCP makes you so infantile as to repeat post a some 3-4 decade old video of whatever source, to try and force your point home. Yet, your repetitive 'CCP is so great education' doesn't tell you that in a argument repeating a single evidence shows the weakness of the basis of argument itself.

That's why I said whether it is 96% or 69% - only Winnie the Pooh knows!

Covfefe

Country flag
Our movie industry is not any different than any other
We have stupid movies, great movies
And extremely Jingoistic movies like the one you posted

Now watch this and stroke you 2.5 inch cork
It's a part of his indoctrination material. He has already seen'em all and even worse

Covfefe

Country flag
no my friend. The Indian video says white people are your slaves. You should be very happy. Now wait for 2030. India will become the most developed country.
Is this what CCP's 200 percent literacy curriculum teaches you? Drawing conclusions from the propaganda videos your handler gave you? Also, why is there no self-respect among the masses there? Does the Communist Party inject some sterilization drug into all my dear Chinese friends?

Covfefe

Country flag
Oh, no, what's worse is that you don't want to admit that India will become the most developed country in 2030. You insult India.
I insult no one. I just feel sad for the prevailing spinelessness and cowardice in my dear Chinese friends.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles