Chinese Navy Destroyers

Covfefe

Country flag
???????

Why not try a simple search? Inexplicable attacks are unnecessary
60 jets a year and you've been humiliated by a pesky island for 70+ years. Why? How do Chinese people deal with that humiliation on a daily basis other than the fact that CCP keeps y'all under their boots?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
???????

Why not try a simple search? Inexplicable attacks are unnecessary
As if we’ll believe CCPee data, they claim to make hundreds of taiyyaras every year, wonder why is it still not able to replace those cheap F-7Junks.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars please maintain the regulations of the forum and don't engage in verbal debate and core dump.

Covfefe

Country flag
60 jets a year???????????

Is it necessary for me to continue reading your reply?
I heard that only CAC can produce 60+ j-10c every year. And India makes 6 LCA tejas every year
Will it have any effect on your reply or the same brain-dead thing you were gonna write anyway? Depends, you may make a free choice if your activity isn't being monitored. Is it?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I hope our debate is based on national strength - economy, industry, science and technology... Not politics.

Indian friends seem too addicted to CCP. Therefore, Indian friends do not know much about the strength gap between China and India.

I say ~ just CAC produces 60+ J-10c every year. Other Chinese aviation industry products were not discussed.

The F-7 continues to serve. But what does this have to do with CAC producing J-10c?
How’s Junk-10 related to Destroyers?

Covfefe

Country flag
Can we just talk about industry and technology? Or... Indian friends think they can only discuss CCP? Don't forget how many Indians live in China.
What good does the stolen technology do when you cannot stop a small island? Americans are playing football there, how does that bode for Nationalist Rejuvenation and National Strength?

Haldilal

Country flag
Can we just talk about industry and technology? Or... Indian friends think they can only discuss CCP? Don't forget how many Indians live in China.
Ya'll Nibbiars 1,00,000 alone in HK and they are citizens not including the temporary visas ones.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Junk-10 and 055 are all Chinese industrial technology products. If you like call it junk-10. I have no problem... But I hope Indian friends know about India's industrial level.... You may be 30 years behind JUNK.
We all know how your industrial level stuff works in middle east.

Covfefe

Country flag
Only products can be stolen, but technology cannot be stolen. Because your industrial level has not reached this stage. Indian industry is still in its primitive stage. This is the truth. other... As long as You are happy.
Who gave you the idea that Technology cannot be stolen? CCP? Or you're too scared to talk about them? What do Chinese people think about their dignity when they're scared even to talk about a party?

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Only products can be stolen, but technology cannot be stolen. Because your industrial level has not reached this stage. Indian industry is still in its primitive stage. This is the truth. other... As long as You are happy.
Man listen,
Let's talk legit your industrial capabilites are far ahead bcoz your liberalization occurred 20 years before ours, western companies invested bcoz of good policies as China is Communist, so no limitations and other complications. Now we are growing like what China was doing in 2000 to 2015 period. Yes we are late but after 6-7 years we will come to a stage of sufficiently satisfying our needs be it commercial or defence. If you want to know our defence capabilities then go through dfi and please come out of China is best syndrome nor we are good. Our indigenous programs are going on and during 2024 - 2028 you will see many indigenous capabilities. But we are late doesn't mean we are weak now. If we were as fast as I know China they would have waged an invasion.
Coming to war neither your country has experience of modern warfare(doesn't mean you don't have mordern equipments) nor high altitude warfare and can your country bear huge losses as it has never seen like that from Vietnam War but we have and we are experiencing

Covfefe

Country flag
India told me that this ~ technology cannot be stolen. Even if India has Western technical assistance. India is still unable to manufacture qualified rifles.
Which rifle has the West given India the technical assistance for? Or is it something they gave you in the propaganda pamphlet? Are you the uneducated lot who has to work like this without any self respect, or the entire society stays like this?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
India told me that this ~ technology cannot be stolen. Even if India has Western technical assistance. India is still unable to manufacture qualified rifles.
India is manufacturing fire arms since1600s , now as for qualified rifles , the indian army changes it's service rifle every 3 decades , thus new rifles.
Anyway , why china copies russian rifle in form ak 56

Covfefe

Country flag
Man listen,
Let's talk legit your industrial capabilites are far ahead bcoz your liberalization occurred 20 years before ours, western companies invested bcoz of good policies as China is Communist, so no limitations and other complications. Now we are growing like what China was doing in 2000 to 2015 period. Yes we are late but after 6-7 years we will come to a stage of sufficiently satisfying our needs be it commercial or defence. If you want to know our defence capabilities then go through dfi and please come out of China is best syndrome nor we are good. Our indigenous programs are going on and during 2024 - 2028 you will see many indigenous capabilities. But we are late doesn't mean we are weak now. If we were as fast as I know China they would have waged an invasion.
Coming to war neither your country has experience of modern warfare(doesn't mean you don't have mordern equipments) nor high altitude warfare and can your country bear huge losses as it has never seen like that from Vietnam War but we have and we are experiencing
It's futile to indulge them in a logical discussion because their agenda are different. Any credible discussion requires the Right faith and attitude in place, something too much to expect from Communist brain-dead zombies

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Ok , so a Chinese will tell us what level is our industry ?
We don't need it to listen from you, we know how our industry is .
India doesn't steal technology rather develops them on its own.

Haldilal

Country flag

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
First, the Chinese did not say that Chinese technology is the best. We are developing. But some people want to prove that "China's 70 years of industrial development is a complete failure". Let's fight back.

When I talk about industrial technology. Some friends always talk about CCP. I'm used to it. These friends do this in any forum.

Yes, China has enjoyed peace for 30 years. But China has also prepared for an all-out war for 70 years. In this war. We will devote all our economic, military and industrial forces.
Preparing for war without combat experience 🤔
Yes USA was fool spending trillions for experience

Covfefe

Country flag
Don't say that. my friend. China provides the oxygen generator you need most. Many Chinese companies provide technical assistance to India.

Even some Indian friends use their influence in China. Get a lot of medical assistance. And send these medical products to India.

Don't hurt those who love India.
You didn't answer my first previous questions. Super powerful, super rich China is scared of a pesky island where Americans are playing football. Do my Chinese friends have no dignity left? Don't they feel bad when their sovereignty is being violated day in and day out by "foreign powers"? Also why are my Chinese friends so scared of CCP that they cannot utter a word against it? Is it the forced brainwashing they make my friends undergo? Also, who hires for these propaganda videos? Is it your handler or some other division within the propaganda department?

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ah, you insult me first. Then you insult your compatriots. You said I had no dignity to intervene in internal affairs for foreign forces. Will you have less dignity for India's backward industry and hungry people?

Ask your compatriots! Are they promoting for China?
Of course, these Indian friends may love China. But it can't prove that they serve China... Your compatriots told me. They are under investigation by Indian intelligence. But no evidence was found... When will you stop insulting others?
Each and every womao are answering using a samw third rate youtuber bcoz you don't have anything else to say and in India everyone is free not like China where doctors revealing about corona die mysteriously

Covfefe

Country flag
Ah, you insult me first. Then you insult your compatriots. You said I had no dignity to intervene in internal affairs for foreign forces. Will you have less dignity for India's backward industry and hungry people?

Ask your compatriots! Are they promoting for China?
Of course, these Indian friends may love China. But it can't prove that they serve China... Your compatriots told me. They are under investigation by Indian intelligence. But no evidence was found... When will you stop insulting others?
You keep insulting my Chinese friends by going all around but the main point. Are all Chinese scared to discuss such issues? Or your handler isn't giving you permission to do so? What is the punishment when one worker deviates from the propaganda line he/she/Xi was supposed to follow? How do Chinese people feel when they are spit in their faces by Americans who are playing football on land where your government claims sovereignty? Does the CCP-influenced poor education system teach no sense of self-respect and shame? How do you enter another century of humiliation after you already had one?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles