China, Taiwan protest fatal shooting of fisherman by Philippines

Zero_Wing

I give you a real world example of CHINESE racism... in the year 2000 I was flying back from Taiwan to Singapore in one of their national carrier...Not one but two Chinese passenger complained about their seat put alongside me... both of them asked for new seat as they did not wanted to seat alongside me... The Chinese airline promptly complied...
Ha see as for me i was young tourist in 97 in HK i was chase out of store because i spoke English well they could not understand it well and called me the traditional trash talks of the locals bun something i forgot i was pre teen back then it also happen to china when i visited they called my mom a maid and me little monkey well if you have a huge chinese population its common place even singapore but singaporean chinese are a bit racist but as far as their mindless brothers go they more civil than them so i pick to be in singapore than anywhere else with a large chinese population still go to singapore for business and shopping

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Philippines & Tiawan should together solve this issue without going into WAR, Here i see PRC taking advantage of this and trying to escalate it..

Keeping in mind both countries have issue with China, And there is no reason for Chinese to involve in this..

But its Chinese media which is providing most images and articles on this issue..

Zero_Wing

Philippines & Tiawan should together solve this issue without going into WAR, Here i see PRC taking advantage of this and trying to escalate it..

Keeping in mind both countries have issue with China, And there is no reason for Chinese to involve in this..

But its Chinese media which is providing most images and articles on this issue..
We are but the problem is MA he is using this issue to get political mileage and its working a lot filipinos in taiwan are already being assaulted

amoy

how has tis thread been derailed to "racism"? it's abt murder of a fisherman, abt a due apology, compensation, and bringing culprits to justice.

as for those so-called racists, that could have been a communication handicap. how can a salesgirl understand dwenty doo for 22 or den for 10?

no need to cry over spilled milk any longer. what Taiwan must do with guts is to enlarge patrolling coverage to prevent such mishaps.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
how has tis thread been derailed to "racism"? it's abt murder of a fisherman, abt a due apology, compensation, and bringing culprits to justice.

as for those so-called racists, that could have been a communication handicap. how can a salesgirl understand dwenty doo for 22 or den for 10?

no need to cry over spilled milk any longer. what Taiwan must do with guts is to enlarge patrolling coverage to prevent such mishaps.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
There is no doubt that all speakers have their unique accent and so it is difficult to understand.

Indeed, GB Shaw's 'Pygmalion' itself brings out the fact that locals find other locals difficult to understand, even though they are speaking their own mother tongue.

Even two speakers who are trying to speak the same foreign language, hoping to be comprehensible, may lead to lack of comprehension because of their unique accents.

Last edited:

amoy

Now Taiwan has started patrolling 100NM southward regularly. And guess how wide Bashi Channel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is

an important passage for military operations. Both Taiwan and the Philippines dispute the ownership of the waters because both sides say the region lies within 200-nautical-mile from their shores. The channel is also significant to communication networks. Many of the undersea cables that carry data and telephone traffic between Asian countries pass through the Bashi Channel, making it a major point of failure for the Internet.
As a matter of fact PHL CG shot Taiwanese fishermen and seized their boats for hefty ransoms before. Taiwanese govmt used to turn a deaf ear to all that. Now all of sudden gets assertive and turns words into deeds. What's its implication?

Zero_Wing

Ya sure you committed a crime and you have the nerve to demand things you chinese are just jerks wonder you people have trouble with your neighbors

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ya sure you committed a crime and you have the nerve to demand things you chinese are just jerks wonder you people have trouble with your neighbors
Chinese have forgotten nanking, opium wars and an lushan rebellion.

Zero_Wing

Well they have version to fuel hate on other they remake history to fuel their stupidity.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
You have forgotten to answer my question " where did you get the Chinese proverb?":rofl:
which proverb

1. a good trader should know how to deal with father's murderers

2. fish feels the heat of fire in the barn

i have told you and other hans the sources and do not repeat the question like a baby but for your benefit

the first one from an east asian TV drama and second one from the mouth of your ex premier Wen.

CCTV

which proverb

1. a good trader should know how to deal with father's murderers

2. fish feels the heat of fire in the barn

i have told you and other hans the sources and do not repeat the question like a baby but for your benefit

the first one from an east asian TV drama and second one from the mouth of your ex premier Wen.
What is name of the " East Asian tv drama"!

t_co

and you people should go back to topic
I dare one of the PCG's boats to sail into the disputed EEZ right now with that sign hanging up. I dare them to do it while the ROCN is flying jets loaded with Harpoon missiles and sortieing subs and multiple DDGs in the area. I double-dare them.

Keep posting these signs on the internet, buddy. It's the only place a Taiwanese will ever see them.

Last edited:

Zero_Wing

Really why are speaking for them and its not disputed its 80 miles from a Philippine province a guess you guys just don't know how to read maps

Zero_Wing

Chinese foiled from occupying island
By Francisco Tuyay | Posted on May. 18, 2013 at 12:02am | 3,718 views

Philippine Navy ships used "bashing maneuvers" to drive away three fishing boats from mainland China that tried to occupy an island off Palawan in the West Philippine Sea on Tuesday, military sources said.

The fishing boats were in the vicinity of Ayungin Reef, also known as the Second Thomas Reef, when the Philippine Navy ships arrived and made "circling maneuvers" that forced the Chinese to move out, the source said.

"They were forced to back-off several miles from Ayungin Reef after our ships arrived in the area," said the source who spoke to the Manila Standard on condition of anonymity.

Zero_Wing

Chinese foiled from occupying island
By Francisco Tuyay | Posted on May. 18, 2013 at 12:02am | 3,718 views

Philippine Navy ships used "bashing maneuvers" to drive away three fishing boats from mainland China that tried to occupy an island off Palawan in the West Philippine Sea on Tuesday, military sources said.

https://securecdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/494/2344/original.jpg

The fishing boats were in the vicinity of Ayungin Reef, also known as the Second Thomas Reef, when the Philippine Navy ships arrived and made "circling maneuvers" that forced the Chinese to move out, the source said.

"They were forced to back-off several miles from Ayungin Reef after our ships arrived in the area," said the source who spoke to the Manila Standard on condition of anonymity.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles