China Reaction To Agni V Test

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Chinese are clever ticks.

They preach peace with their leaders and use the media to tell exactly what they feel.

Bah! Humbug!

By Chinese I mean the Govt and the CCP!

Engine

relax, we can be friends

See? I am right about it.

Maybe that is why you are desparate to prove that the test will have an impact over China like Chinese missile had over India.

China faces many threats, India is one of them, but the biggest one is from US.

If the threat index of US is 100, then the threat of India is 1, 100+1=101.

Now by launching that missile, India just makes it 2.

100+2=102, which doesn't make much difference to us.

However, I admit it makes a huge difference to India.
.... I dont know why people take it on their ego about all these rockets. I feel India, China and Russia can gain more from each other than be each others enemies. I mean, both nations are doing well in the name of prosperity and there is so much trade. I being an Indian, would not wish harm to China and I feel Chinese people are also hard working simple people.

I also heard some idot talk about what it will take to make a missile reach US! Are you guys mad,... how much all responsible nations stand to gain without conflict is the reason why we dont have conflict. ... trust me, the day these rockets fall on your heads you will realize the meaning of your stupid Egos.

Pride is that we Built a Rocket ,.... where is the pride in saying "Oh now I can Hit you"? Well Like gandhi said "An eye for an eye and the whole world is blind".

Peace and love to China, ... dont know about Pakistan! They are messed up. I think India and China should become friends as both are now big and responsible.

Engine

Chinese are clever ticks.

They preach peace with their leaders and use the media to tell exactly what they feel.

Bah! Humbug!

By Chinese I mean the Govt and the CCP!
..Dude, the US aint no different. US has a terrible track record:
IRAN-IRAQ WAR : 1980 - 1988 , they supported IRAQ (Yes Saddam). IRAQ invaded IRAN and IRAN defended itself, In the SEA the US intervened and even shot down an IRANIAN Airline passenger plane my mistake. .. anyway, the poor Iranians had no issues with the US. US Supported IRAQ sparking fundamental hatred against the US then ... then years later they mess up IRAQ and call IRAN a threat.. wtf!!?
... Have the US people ever been witness to this before they think IRAN is some crazy country next? ..Well CNN will tell you "Isran is trying to posess a WMD" .. thats it, and the Americans are like "Oh lets Do IRAN now" ...well they dont have the misslile capability to hit the US, even if its built its to deter Isreal so already have a WMD pointing to Iran. .. man so blind!!! BNot taking sides here, but saying ..alteast Look at the sides and the propaganda and lies governments all over sigh out.

Afghanistan: They supported Al-Quida (formed it infact) and then they get hit by the same guys

...US policy is all about Deal with it now, figure it later. I'm worried for the US. I feel the world owes a lot to the US, and the US way of life and culture is admired by everyone in the world. But the governments international policy has blinded the people into propaganda that their war is Just.

9/11 was not right but was not the start either. It was the consequence of US actions 15 years in the making.
Anyway sticking to my point about Governments and Media ... its all over/ Dont be fooled by your so called FREE PRESS. Nothing free about it, including your subscription !

Last edited:

pmaitra

Engine, it is sometimes inappropriate to call certain people 'dude!'

Engine

The Chinese must realize that INDIA also had the power to design long range missiles during the 1970's itself but we did not do so because we did not consider that CHINA will be a foe and you would be over ambitious as you are now. But the situation has changed in the present world and INDIA had to possess a long range missile to show its adversaries that INDIA too has the potential to strike hard if at all INDIA is attacked.
...I'm an Indian. But I think you are ignorant. There is no Pride in Hitting anyone; there is pride in building something. Am proud we built it as a Status but will never be proud if it actually has to be used! They have it too ... we should be friends not enemies.

no smoking

Country flag
True India can do many things to the Chinese, but that is not the point of the thread.

The point is why is China getting into such a frenzy and anger with a simple technological advance?

Imagine, a simple issue of sending a missile into space, merly capable of putting multiple warhead deep into areas of interest!

China is our friend and surely the missile warheads will not fall on them.

Why then are there so many Chinese hotheads including their media feeling it has landed on their head!
Oh, no, Ray, you misunderstood Chinese members here again!

There is no Chinese feels anger or frenzy with your "simple technological advance" here.

What we feel frenzy and anger is exactly this kind of indian imagination that Chinese are feeling frenzy and anger with india's technological advance.

Why? Simply because we feel nothing with your "simple technological advance".

There is one thing you are right, it is a simple advance comparing to the hugh technical advantage of USA with which China is confronting EVERY DAY.

Folk hero

There is no Chinese feels anger or frenzy with your "simple technological advance" here.

What we feel frenzy and anger is exactly this kind of indian imagination that Chinese are feeling frenzy and anger with india's technological advance.

There is one thing you are right, it is a simple advance comparing to the hugh technical advantage of USA with which China is confronting EVERY DAY.
o boy you got it wrong i don't think he was referring Chinese members of DFI, that's aside chinese need to feel anger and frenzy that is natural.

yes it's a simple technological advance that can hit key Chinese cites with a nuke or conventional war head, that capability was absent previously.

if India and china ever got into a nuclear war before Agni 5 we would be one who take most damage now thigs a have changed significantly.

bottom line is you should watch out for Agni 5 it may even drop on your house if china ever go's to war whit us my dear friend.

pmaitra

Dear Chinese members, going by the reaction of PRC (news agencies and DFI members), I can come to the following conclusions:
  • Yes, PRC achieved this feat 20 years ago, but India did not because she chose not to. India has been launching satellites for decades now, so she always had the technological capability to make such missiles. Even today, India did not test an ICBM, not because she cannot make one, but she has chosen not to.
  • Even though being ahead of India in this missile race, why are Chinese missiles less accurate than the Indian ones? Surely, if India's achievements are 'simple,' your's are then forgettable.
  • Why is PRC over-blowing this Agni-5 launch and scaremongering by indicating it can hit Europe? It can barely touch the easternmost fringes of Europe, that is the regions along the Ural river, the boundary of Asia and Europe, but that's it. It cannot even reach Moscow. Moreover, for a missile to reach Europe, it has to be much larger than it is now - note the Russian Topol-M, which has a range of 11000 km, and is 1.9 m in diameter and 22.7 m in length. Moreover, I doubt if India has the same level of nuke-miniaturization as the Russians. Even if Agni-5 were to be converted into an ICBM (right now, it is just an LRBM or IRBM), what would it carry? A 5 kT warhead? So stop this scaremongering and branding the Agni-5 as threatening Europe. It was designed to cover entire PRC, not because India wants to nuke PRC, but because India wants to deter PRC from trying silly border flirtations.

arkem8

Country flag

Yeah Chinaman soo cool....:cool2:
This is the statistics chart from one of the Agni-V videos on youtube: :hail:

Last edited:
Country flag
Dear Chinese members, going by the reaction of PRC (news agencies and DFI members), I can come to the following conclusions:
  • Yes, PRC achieved this feat 20 years ago, but India did not because she chose not to. India has been launching satellites for decades now, so she always had the technological capability to make such missiles. Even today, India did not test an ICBM, not because she cannot make one, but she has chosen not to.
  • Even though being ahead of India in this missile race, why are Chinese missiles less accurate than the Indian ones? Surely, if India's achievements are 'simple,' your's are then forgettable.
  • Why is PRC over-blowing this Agni-5 launch and scaremongering by indicating it can hit Europe? It can barely touch the easternmost fringes of Europe, that is the regions along the Ural river, the boundary of Asia and Europe, but that's it. It cannot even reach Moscow. Moreover, for a missile to reach Europe, it has to be much larger than it is now - note the Russian Topol-M, which has a range of 11000 km, and is 1.9 m in diameter and 22.7 m in length. Moreover, I doubt if India has the same level of nuke-miniaturization as the Russians. Even if Agni-5 were to be converted into an ICBM (right now, it is just an LRBM or IRBM), what would it carry? A 5 kT warhead? So stop this scaremongering and branding the Agni-5 as threatening Europe. It was designed to cover entire PRC, not because India wants to nuke PRC, but because India wants to deter PRC from trying silly border flirtations.
Why are china playing stupid? A missile called china killer is not meant for Europe.

pmaitra

Why are china playing stupid? A missile called china killer is not meant for Europe.
If you see the interview, retired artillery officer Pushpinder Singh has said that PRC is trying to scare Europe so that there is international pressure on India and they are also indirectly trying to scare Australia.

PRC isn't quite stupid. They are doing what they can do best given the scenario.

Country flag
If you see the interview, retired artillery officer Pushpinder Singh has said that PRC is trying to scare Europe so that there is international pressure on India and they are also indirectly trying to scare Australia.

PRC isn't quite stupid. They are doing what they can do best given the scenario.
We have clarified many times our long range missile program is solely for China even
Acknowledged by NATO and still this idiotic statements coming from them? We have capped
The missile range once we covered all of China and this has been repeated by officials many
Times.

pmaitra

^^

That is the objective of PRC. They want the whole world to put diplomatic pressure on India. However, they must have realized by now that there is a tacit approval of the US. Of course India does not seek to threaten Europe or the US, that is why this missile. We don't need to threaten, unlike the Chinese who have made Dongfeng 5 with 13,000 km range, because it is they who want to threaten Europe and US.

s002wjh

Country flag
didn't china already said india/china are partner not competitors(even though both mistrust each other). anyway, i don't think china make a big deal out of it. india already has the capability to deliver satelite, with 1billion people and alot quality engineer its only a matter of time before they acquire ICBM capabilities. at least ICBM technology can't be imported so good for india rocket industry.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
didn't china already said india/china are partner not competitors
China says a lot of things, only fools believe them.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles