China Reaction To Agni V Test

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yes we were bothered all these years and strived all these years to make a deterrent and ways to deliver it.
See? I am right about it.

Maybe that is why you are desparate to prove that the test will have an impact over China like Chinese missile had over India.

China faces many threats, India is one of them, but the biggest one is from US.

If the threat index of US is 100, then the threat of India is 1, 100+1=101.

Now by launching that missile, India just makes it 2.

100+2=102, which doesn't make much difference to us.

However, I admit it makes a huge difference to India.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager

Maybe that is why you are desparate to prove that the test will have an impact over China like Chinese missile had over India.

Well it doesn't sound so simple according to your media, previously only pakis were running to west for showing India in bad light, now Chinese are pointing towards A V can reach to Europe not China specific only.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yeah right China is least bothered about Agni Five. thats why they are whining like :pig: and running amok to create some opposition from the World for the Test since the rest of the World seems Perfectly fine with Agni Five test- Not even a single Protest-:nod:. And they have Tacitly approved the test by not protesting about it:bounce:

Their govt must be pissing its Pants right now, as evidently seen as the response from its Media- True Story:nod:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

even one is enough for any country........... you forget the fact that we have other missile and delivery platforms, this is just to cover whole of china.

A4 can cover most of your important cities therefore we are not much worried about it.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
No one likes noise, especially when someone is screaming like hell.
Wait, then can you please explain why the desperation to to point out extended range?

arkem8

Country flag

A sad and pitiful attempt to save face...:cool2:

Also that poor attempt at 100+_ surely won't apply if the Viets miraculously get a 1000km range missile. No surely the Chinese are too cool to be perturbed by the nuclear weapons of their neighbours being pointed at them.

Quote Originally Posted by nimo_cn View Post
No one likes noise, especially when someone is screaming like hell.
Tell that to the folks at global times.....

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Yeah thats the problem is it not. You are desperately trying to down play the threat posed by Agni V:nod:

Well if there is no issue about the Agni V, then why is your govt crying (whining) about India downplaying the strength of Agni V?:heh:

arkem8

Country flag
Yeah thats the problem is it not. You are desperately trying to down play the threat posed by Agni V:nod:

Well if there is no issue about the Agni V, then why is your govt crying (whining) about India downplaying the strength of Agni V?:heh:
They lost their nuclear monopoly in mainland Asia, the moment one of the countries(India) decided to test a missile that can target every part of China.
hence the khujli..

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

This thread is quoting Chinese media GT. an we are discussing that. Why did the Chinese media go bonkers?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Now, if what you write about you statistical indices ir right, then why are you making so much noise and going into a frenzied pagan bulawoooga whampa whampa song and a dance?

Easy does it. You might twist and ankle and sprain your back!

Ying and Yang will be gone!

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
When India labled its ballistic missile as "China Killer", there is no way it won't catch Chinese attention.

If getting Chinese attention is the main purpose of the test, then India certainly has accomplished that. The noise is just too loud to be ignored.

But bothered by Indian ballistic missile?

Come on, Chinese acquired the ability to hit every corner of India like decades ago, were you bothered all those years?
We already had a long range missile. It was our former President Mr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam who said if needed we can turn our PSLV into an ICBM under an urgent situation during a war.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
The Chinese must realize that INDIA also had the power to design long range missiles during the 1970's itself but we did not do so because we did not consider that CHINA will be a foe and you would be over ambitious as you are now. But the situation has changed in the present world and INDIA had to possess a long range missile to show its adversaries that INDIA too has the potential to strike hard if at all INDIA is attacked.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
They are whining because their dream of being Asia's superpower was doused with cold water. :rofl: At least minnow countries like mine (although we have a superpower behind us) will not be intimidated much by the greedy ones. Good Job India!
Ah dont worry mate. because of the Douche bag behavior of the Chicom govt, i think almost every important country in the horizon is behind your country- Including India(not just USA):thumb:

I would not be surprised if the East Asian countries formed a coalition against the bullies of the region- Chicoms. With India and USA being a part of that:nod:. Oh wait that is already in motion-

Oracle

The Chinese need to understand that if India can send satellites into space, it can destroy one too, and also develop missles of ranges in excess of 10k+. Chinese mouthpieces are dry, hence the cry baby syndrome. Do we care? No. Do they care? Hell yeah!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
This thread is not at for making it known to the chinese what we can do to them but its about what the CPC and its mouthpieces have to say.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This thread is not at for making it known to the chinese what we can do to them but its about what the CPC and its mouthpieces have to say.
True India can do many things to the Chinese, but that is not the point of the thread.

The point is why is China getting into such a frenzy and anger with a simple technological advance?

Imagine, a simple issue of sending a missile into space, merly capable of putting multiple warhead deep into areas of interest!

China is our friend and surely the missile warheads will not fall on them.

Why then are there so many Chinese hotheads including their media feeling it has landed on their head!

Last edited:

sob

Mod
Country flag
This has been a Chinese strategy to keep up the pressure on India. They will use their official mouthpieces to pile the pressure on India, and their various leaders will try to paint a picture of aggressive India trying to act against a peaceful country.

On the other side expect the Chinese to help the Pakistani's to soon launch a missile with more or less similar capabilities. It is the age old tactics of keeping pressure on India from all the sides, so that we may lose our focus or worst roll back many of our plans.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles