China Military News & Updates

J20!

Country flag
Well DF-5 and DF-25 has more probability of having MIRV by looking at the design(red part) , but i doubt DF 31 n JL2, they are very narrow to me to have MIRV.
I wasn't going to say anything but that diagram is incorrect.
JL1 and JL2

The DF31's depiction is also off. I'll try to look for more acurate diagrams...

J20!

Country flag
This is not jelousy you idiot, everything you make is a copy. The J-11 is the Su-30 even your army personal carrier is a cheap look a like of the hummer. You copy everything shamelessly and ask for proof? Even copy a indian bike like Pulsar and call it Gulsar. Yes it is all original. :rolleyes:
I told you you didnt have any proof. You couldnt even answer a single question I asked. Stop embarrasing yourself and just get off the thread before I report you for going off topic. Discuss the matter at hand or get lost.

trackwhack

Yes, operating a STOVL carrier with no actual tail hook landings...
Its better than no carrier

China will need 4 to 5 years before a full fleet of aircraft actually sits on the Shenyang and it starts a patrol outside of the SCS. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a dolt. China will further need 6 to 10 more years to learn, simulate, practice protocols of operating a carrier fleet. In the meantime, do you even have a second carrier as work in progress?

By then guess what? India would be happily sailing around with three STOBAR/CATOBAR carriers and probably 3 more in stages of close to commissioning / under construction / trials.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Are you saying the DF41 is a Topol M copy?
All the systems China has reverse engineered, have been operated by the armed forces. How do you copy something you have no access to?
Do you have any understanding Problem.. ? ?

Read my post well.. And don't use Bold to much.

Apparently, in our Indian friends minds, anything Chinese build is a copy as long as it shares resemblance with western weapon system, even if that resemblance is inevitable, like all the missiles share the same cylinder shape. Obviously, Chinese can't invent a rectangular missile, that would be something original. Therefore, let us just live with the copycat title.
Apparently more resemblance just the cylinder and its not only us but rest of the world..

Looks like all countries are open their weapon warehouse to China to copy. I really wonder why they did not open to their democratic friend India. Dear india friend, could you explain to me?
We get the latest Tech in TOT..

You cannot have, So free to make illegal copies..

trackwhack

This is a technical thread, Let it update..

No China Bashing here..

Last edited by a moderator:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I told you you didnt have any proof. You couldnt even answer a single question I asked. Stop embarrasing yourself and just get off the thread before I report you for going off topic. Discuss the matter at hand or get lost.
Kunal posted all the pics, your just blind to deny the proof. Why could they not even design the truck differently?

J20!

Country flag
Do you have any understanding Problem.. ? ?

Read my post well.. And don't use Bold to much.

Apparently more resemblance just the cylinder and its not only us but rest of the world..

We get the latest Tech in TOT..

You cannot have, So free to make illegal copies..
I'll ask again, just answer the question. Are you saying the DF41 is a copy of the Topol M?
Why shouldn't I use bold? is it against some rule I havent read?

J20!

Country flag
Kunal posted all the pics, your just blind to deny the proof. Why could they not even design the truck differently?
i'll ask you again.... Can you tell us how the Second Artillery Corp somehow got actual samples of Topol M, one of Russia's newest ICBM's? Can you tell us how the DF41 is somehow a copy of the Topol M considering that its development began in 1986 when THERE WAS NO TOPOL M?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
i'll ask you again.... Can you tell us how the Second Artillery Corp somehow got actual samples of Topol M, one of Russia's newest ICBM's? Can you tell us how the DF41 is somehow a copy of the Topol M considering that its development began in 1986 when THERE WAS NO TOPOL M?
Fool it does not require actual sample, just like ur manned space capsule is an Chinese copy of Soyuz Capsule all they need is a blue print. Do you know what is a blue print or are to dull to even get that? If you have no clue about anything then i suggest you shut up and get out.

LTE-TDD

Why reply to this guy, simply ignore him, he is not worth to reply.

LTE-TDD

Fool it does not require actual sample, just like ur manned space capsule is an Chinese copy of Soyuz Capsule all they need is a blue print. Do you know what is a blue print or are to dull to even get that? If you have no clue about anything then i suggest you shut up and get out.
hi, guy, do it, do your copy!

LTE-TDD

Its better than no carrier you fool.

China will need 4 to 5 years before a full fleet of aircraft actually sits on the Shenyang and it starts a patrol outside of the SCS. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a dolt. China will further need 6 to 10 more years to learn, simulate, practice protocols of operating a carrier fleet. In the meantime, do you even have a second carrier as work in progress?

By then guess what? India would be happily sailing around with three STOBAR/CATOBAR carriers and probably 3 more in stages of close to commissioning / under construction / trials.
Are you sure they can into service on that schedule? What is your initial schedule for your powerful LCA? When it will enter service? in next 20 some years? expect to see your STOBAR/CATOBAR, may be another 30 years?

J20!

Country flag
An ICBM is one of the most technical pieces of engeneering on earth, with thousands of components. You cant just look at it and build a copy. Blueprints? Its not a house or a ship genius. You need the materials used, THE EXACT COMPOSITION OF THOSE COMPONENTS and their tolerences. Stop exposing yourself for the fanboy you are. Its almost impossible to simply copy a peer nuclear power's ICBM design.

China has been building its own ICBM's since the 70's, why would we suddenly need Russia? When we've built 12000km ICBM's for 30 years?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
An ICBM is one of the most technical pieces of engeneering on earth, with thousands of components. You cant just look at it and build a copy. Blueprints? Its not a house or a ship genius. You need the materials used, THE EXACT COMPOSITION OF THOSE COMPONENTS and their tolerences. Stop exposing yourself for the fanboy you are. Its almost impossible to simply copy a peer nuclear power's ICBM design.

China has been building its own ICBM's since the 70's, why would we suddenly need Russia? When we've built 12000km ICBM's for 30 years?
For 30years CCP improvished its people even when Japan, Taiwan, South Korea became developed nations only china and north korea where stuck makeing cheap Mig-21 clones. Just as with Mig-21 clones same way CCP was only makeing Russian clone missiles. They are all reverse engineered.

The blue print does not mean a blue paper like that of a ship..lol you dont even know that. It means stolen data and NUMBERS on all specific parts and details. India can build the kaveri engine but it does not have enough thrust becoz of specifics like the blade design and small details that improve thrust, for which we need NUMBERS which will tell us exactly on how much is the angle required for the blade. You wont get all that, dont rack your head and live in denial.

I will ask you a simple question, why does the truck look the same? why cant they build a diffrent looking truck, why one which looks exactly like Topol? Because it is a blue print copy, if you change one thing you wont know where the next bolt goes.

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
For 30years CCP improvished its people even when Japan, Taiwan, South Korea became developed nations only china and north korea where stuck makeing cheap Mig-21 clones. Just as with Mig-21 clones same way CCP was only makeing Russian clone missiles. They are all reverse engineered.

The blue print does not mean a blue paper like that of a ship..lol you dont even know that. It means stolen data and NUMBERS on all specific parts and details. India can build the kaveri engine but it does not have enough thrust becoz of specifics like the blade design and small details that improve thrust, for which we need NUMBERS which will tell us exactly on how much is the angle required for the blade. You wont get all that, dont rack your head and live in denial.

I will ask you a simple question, why does the truck look the same? why cant they build a diffrent looking truck, why one which looks exactly like Topol? Because it is a blue print copy, if you change one thing you wont know where the next bolt goes.
You know what, fine, believe what yo want, i'm done trying to help you. Have fun

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
The deign concept is stolen, Copy don't have to be meant every bolt have to be copied, But the deign..

Eg:

I'll ask again, just answer the question. Are you saying the DF41 is a copy of the Topol M?
Why shouldn't I use bold? is it against some rule I havent read?

New deign evolved from its above deign:

Chinese

Russian

China copy deigns from other countries, There is nothing to defend on this..

For example:

From the deign aspect entirely yes, But technology used in both Missiles like Guidance, Payload, propulsion motor and other are different..

China Copy / Steal other countries Weaponry deigns from the Beginning of there Indigenous Weaponry industry.. Doesn't it..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Don`t use bold for entire sentence just the words to some extend, Hard to read..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles