China Military News & Updates

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Simple, the data bus only has an expected lifespan "up to 8 years." Every satellite launched by 2012 will be out or going out of operation in 2020.
can u tell me where did u get the"8 years"?smart kI'd.
in ur another dream?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Once he told guys on the forums that his PC is made of the non-china made such as "Foxconn"...etc..
Do you get tired of spouting BS? It is all that ever comes from your keyboard these days.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
GPS took USA more than one decade to complete..so according to you logic, GPS would never be finished,simply that the older satellites would never be replaced with new ones.
u know he is smart. he know thing in his dream.

AprilLyrics

it is said japanese is also having a programm like Beidou.
and it use less satellites and more Accurate

badguy2000

Respected Member
it is said japanese is also having a programm like Beidou.
and it use less satellites and more Accurate
Japanese one is not independent one,but a auxiliary one which relys on GPS. It can promote the pricision of GPS.

neo29

Oh boy ... apart from languages do the Chinese have something that they dont copy ???

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
@Kunal

Sorry Brother cannot give you thanks for this thread......!!

Cuz there is no thanks Button! :D

Blackwater

So is the BABUR cruise missile. It's a copy of tomhawk cruise missile supplied by pakiz to chineese to copy.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
You know I am wondering--- while our sarkari folks complain about sanctions and restrictions, where the heck do Chinese get these equipment access to copy from in first place!? I am beginning to wonder if it is the self-imposed, politically-correct Gandhian incompetency of our government institutions or whether US has been bluffing all along about the Western "sanctions on China".

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
You know I am wondering--- while our sarkari folks complain about sanctions and restrictions, where the heck do Chinese get these equipment access to copy from in first place!? I am beginning to wonder if it is the self-imposed, politically-correct Gandhian incompetency of our government institutions or whether US has been bluffing all along about the Western "sanctions on China".
Spies......

no smoking

Country flag
Spies......
Like this kind of tech, I would say: third country. Even india could be one of them.

There was a 'story' in a chinese military forum: in last 90s, india bought some cannons from Russia. One of them was given to China for reverse engineering.
If this story was true, the relationship between the 2 amies must be far better than we thought.:cool:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Well, Chinese don't have to access to the actual weapons before copying. We are able to copy things out of nothing, according to some experts' accounts. For example, US hasn't exported F22 to any country, Russia still hasn't finished the development of T50, but people are already claiming Chinese J20 is a copy of both. My explanation to this is Chinese weapon experts just need to look at the pictures of the plane before copying.

Spies......
Or this explanation which I call ultimate explanation to anything that is happenning to China. Anything that inexplainable can be explained weill by this one.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Like this kind of tech, I would say: third country. Even india could be one of them.

There was a 'story' in a chinese military forum: in last 90s, india bought some cannons from Russia. One of them was given to China for reverse engineering.
If this story was true, the relationship between the 2 amies must be far better than we thought.:cool:
EDUCATED YOURSELF:

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/ufh/

Btw, Bots were wrong their were no purchase of guns in 90..

Well, Chinese don't have to access to the actual weapons before copying.
EXPLANATION?

China copy everything from west, From the shit pot to the BMW..
What is WORSE is that u get to know abt the mechanics but have little or no Idea abt metallurgy coz it is impossible to make out..
The result product is a guess..

Btw, How much hypocrite u all can be?

Or this explanation which I call ultimate explanation to anything that is happening to China. Anything that unexplainable can be explained weill by this one.
Obviously..
Thieves and hackers, Bots are all is there to proud of..

Last edited:

sayareakd

Country flag
Chinese Military News & Updates

JH7 crashes at 2011 CIGAC

Re: JH7 crashes at 2011 CIGAC
Fighter jet crashes at China air show
(AFP) – 1 hour ago
BEIJING — A fighter jet plunged to the ground and exploded as it took part in an air display at a show in northern China Friday, organisers and state media said.
China's state-run television CCTV showed images of the Chinese-made plane falling from the sky and bursting into flames when it hit the ground at the show in Shaanxi province.
The pilot managed to eject and was seen parachuting down, but a journalist at the scene said the parachute had not fully opened and it was unclear whether the pilot was injured when he landed.
He added there were no casualties on the ground.
It was unclear what type of fighter plane was involved in the crash. The official Xinhua news agency said it was a two-seat, fighter-bomber Flying Leopard -- or JH-7 -- a model officially launched in December 1988.
But CCTV said it was a Xiaolong ("Fierce Dragon") fighter jet -- or FC-1 -- which is the result of a joint Sino-Pakistani development programme that started in 1999.
"The plane had some malfunction and an investigation team has been sent to the scene," said a spokeswoman for the China International General Aviation Convention, the organiser of the air show held in Xian's Pucheng Neifu airport.
She told AFP she did not know what type of plane it was, adding she had no further details as the scene of the incident was far from the main air show venue.
Reporters for the official Xinhua news agency, who were present at the air display, said they saw heavy smoke billowing from the ground after the crash, but added the show was continuing.
According to the People's Daily newspaper, some 100 foreign and domestic planes are on display at the air show, and around 30 aircraft are putting on displays.
Hungarian, Swedish, US and Lithuanian aerobatic teams have been invited to participate in the three-day show, which is expected to attract around 100,000 people, it added.
The accident is the latest to hit China's air force.
In January 2007, a military aircraft crashed in a southern Chinese city after a mid-air explosion but the pilot survived, according to press reports.
In June of the previous year, an early warning aircraft crashed in China's eastern Anhui province, killing all 40 people on board -- an accident described as the "worst air disaster in the history of China's air force".
Two months before the Anhui crash, a jet fighter came down in the southern island of Hainan after a mid-air explosion.
And in 2004, a Chinese F-7 fighter jet on a training mission over central Hubei province crashed into civilian housing, resulting in the death of a child on the ground.

AFP: Fighter jet crashes at China air show

JH7 crashes at 2011 CIGAC - YouTube

Articles