China Economy: News & Discussion

rockdog

Country flag
11M uyghurs but just few posts and you reached to 2023, means it's not genuine traffic. CCP can only create limited amount of staged photoshoot.

Just showed you BBQ a cammel is tradition for the festival, Tiktok give me the recommandation since my past favourite is food.

56.png

8 hours ago, this lady's post gained 9828 like, 680 comments and and 3442 re-post...

SKC

Country flag
Just showed you BBQ a cammel is tradition for the festival, Tiktok give me the recommandation since my past favourite is food.

View attachment 258510

8 hours ago, this lady's post gained 9828 like, 680 comments and and 3442 re-post...
You guys are so poor even in propaganda. Our JNU chaps do better job in this than you 2-RMB trolls.

Looks like your daily payment from CCP will get delayed for few days.

rockdog

Country flag
You guys are so poor even in propaganda. Our JNU chaps do better job in this than you 2-RMB trolls.
Poor?

I explained the way how to deal with them in forum a very long thread.

Screenshot_2024-06-18-21-00-41-903_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-18-21-04-15-753_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-18-21-04-28-175_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Azaad

Country flag
That's all very fine Chang but Corban as the name suggests is Arabic for sacrifice. Uighur Muslims like Muslims the world over are meant to sacrifice animals . This isn't their spring festival you know.

So where are the visuals of them sacrificing animals ? You're just confirming the news snippet I've posted - CCP bans Uighurs from celebrating Eid.

rockdog

Country flag
@SexyChineseLady

There is hot topic in gaming world, the Black Myth Wumong blackmailed by some stupid comoany, playing some baizuo shit.

20240618_232518.jpg

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
That's all very fine Chang but Corban as the name suggests is Arabic for sacrifice. Uighur Muslims like Muslims the world over are meant to sacrifice animals . This isn't their spring festival you know.

So where are the visuals of them sacrificing animals ? You're just confirming the news snippet I've posted - CCP bans Uighurs from celebrating Eid.
vid two yrs ago

Chinese ins

Screenshot_2024-06-18-23-58-27-592_com.xingin.xhs-edit.jpg

many Islamic traditions were modified in Xinjiang, sacrifice animals not that often in public, but more village based.

Drinking beer is even popular in Uighur

Screenshot_2024-06-19-00-03-31-610_com.xingin.xhs-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-19-00-05-50-587_com.xingin.xhs-edit.jpg

and Wusu Beer is famous as best beer from Xinjiang.

rockdog

Country flag

China has a reputation for exporting shoddy weapons, but its sales may get a boost from Russia's blunders in Ukraine

why civil demands of drones from Europe increased so quickly? :crazy:

Screenshot_2024-06-19-00-22-17-994_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

Azaad

Country flag
vid two yrs ago

Chinese ins

View attachment 258531

many Islamic traditions were modified in Xinjiang, sacrifice animals not that often in public, but more village based.

Drinking beer is even popular in Uighur

View attachment 258532

View attachment 258533

Video 2 years ago ? It's from September 2016. Which means the news was true in spite of your desperate attempts to prove otherwise.

CCP has indeed banned Eid from being observed by the Uighurs in Xinjiang. In a way it's good. Why , you ask ? I'm glad you asked.

You see ,these Uighurs before they became Muslims used to sacrifice the Han to their pre islamic Gods once upon a time.

By these measures you're forcing them to revert to their previous religion . Then they'd sacrifice the Han once again & you'd once again have a problem with the Uighurs.

Azaad

Country flag
China has a reputation for exporting shoddy weapons, but its sales may get a boost from Russia's blunders in Ukraine

why civil demands of drones from Europe increased so quickly? :crazy:

View attachment 258538
So in your book , civilian & military applications are the same , is it ? Good. When are you deploying the COMAC C - 919 for bombing missions ?

SKC

Country flag
Video 2 years ago ? It's from September 2016. Which means the news was true in spite of your desperate attempts to prove otherwise.

CCP has indeed banned Eid from being observed by the Uighurs in Xinjiang. In a way it's good. Why , you ask ? I'm glad you asked.

You see ,these Uighurs before they became Muslims used to sacrifice the Han to their pre islamic Gods once upon a time.

By these measures you're forcing them to revert to their previous religion . Then they'd sacrifice the Han once again & you'd once again have a problem with the Uighurs.
@rockdog
Kya propaganda karega re tu!!

SKC

Country flag
These 2-RMB CCP Trolls does even know how to do propaganda.
Posting old Tiktok videos and fake videos of influencers as evidence!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Certainly!
[QUOTE="rockdog, post: 2740870, member:

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for confirming that isIam is banned in occupied East Turkestan and has been turned to parody. Although I am happy china had the courage and ability to do the needful.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
2-RMB CCP troll, you could not have given any better source than Tiktok which is like official CCP propaganda tool!

You deserve two RMB only for such a poor attempt.
I think most people here do not fall for their CCP trolls propaganda, In democracies there is many problems, repression and propaganda but in dictatorships is worst, to be honest most prople here do not beleive such CCP propaganda.
In many countries there are troubles but in dictatorships there is only one story, in democracies at least you have 2 or more stories of events

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles