China Economy: News & Discussion

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Chutiya economic bubble. The entire country falsifies and bloats up it's economy beyond what it is. pathological liars.
1710827392874.png

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
And USA is in conflict with an ally of India - Russia.

Yes, because USA has had such conflict with the countless autocracies in Latin America and Middle east, eh ?

Your opinion is wrong. USA has deemed India as a long term threat to USA, because as India develops, India will steal the crown of 'leader of the free world', as India too is a democracy. This is why USA has consistently funded anti-Indian missionary activities, supports & shelters anti-Indian terrorists and sponsors propaganda through its media houses.
you are entitled to your opinion, however I hold an opinion that is closer to roaring tiger since he has a more practical view, and understands politics are not kinder garden behavior as he said.

The future no one knows it but at this moment the USA has more interest in support India rather that get a second rival in Asia, so to be honest your vision is irrealistic. politics now demand the USA to support India.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
you are entitled to your opinion, however I hold an opinion that is closer to roaring tiger since he has more practical view, and understand politics are not kinder garden behavior as he said.
His view isnt practical, his view is sucking up to westerners. Thats why you like it, because remember, you were reminding me to respect European inventions, only to turn around and claim ' it was due to all of humanity this was invented' whenever i pointed out non european inventions ? Yeah, so it makes sense.

We understand, politics isnt kind garden behaviour, which is why we are happy to dance with our enemy, the western world.

The future no one knows it but at this moment the USA has more interest in support India rather that get a second rival in Asia, so to be honest your vision is irrealistic. politics now demand the USA to support India.
To put it very bluntly to morons and obsolete & incorrect western thinkers like you and to use a WW2 analogy, we are the Soviets to Murrica, China is currently the Nazis. we know very well why our 'ally' is an 'ally' and what it seeks from us, we also know very well that if we allow it to straight up kill the Nazi ( China), it will be our turn next and as such, we are not keen to move forward in Quad to meet unkil's wishes.

If you think what i said above isn't realistic, then i am afraid, you show your inferior & obsolete western thinking yet again.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
His view isnt practical, his view is sucking up to westerners. Thats why you like it, because remember, you were reminding me to respect European inventions, only to turn around and claim ' it was due to all of humanity this was invented' whenever i pointed out non european inventions ? Yeah, so it makes sense.

We understand, politics isnt kind garden behaviour, which is why we are happy to dance with our enemy, the western world.

To put it very bluntly to morons and obsolete & incorrect western thinkers like you and to use a WW2 analogy, we are the Soviets to Murrica, China is currently the Nazis. we know very well why our 'ally' is an 'ally' and what it seeks from us, we also know very well that if we allow it to straight up kill the Nazi ( China), it will be our turn next and as such, we are not keen to move forward in Quad to meet unkil's wishes.

If you think what i said above isn't realistic, then i am afraid, you show your inferior & obsolete western thinking yet again.
you can believe what you want, However I will be blunt, the world is not managed by patriots, but by elites, western politicians are corrupt enough to careless about western populations.

Saddly the world is heading for a world Government, lead by Germany, regardless you believe it or not I careless too, Time will say who is right, so no need to reply you 30 posts, since you have made up your mind.

I will just tell you my conclusion, the world Government does exist and it is easy to see as agenda 2030, Mexican politicians care less about Mexico, they care about their wealth, and most politicians are like that in general are companies what really rule the world, and you like it or not the German-American-Israeli side will beat the Chinese-Russian-Iranian block you like it or not is not my problem, time will tell.. give time to time to see who is right.

Overlord

Country flag
Imagine lead by germoids who quit being superpawa of poorope, when a Russian midget cut their fuel supply. Can even properly manage their house & wants to lead the world :pound::pound::pound:
Delusion of grandeur of ex nazi it seems, only accelerated by woketard shit.
Effect of fentanyl & afghandu afeem is quite visible

Alag hi duniya mein rhte hain yeh choootiye

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
you can believe what you want, However I will be blunt, the world is not managed by patriots, but by elites, western politicians are corrupt enough to careless about western populations.
Good. Western population do not deserve the 'care' when their values are so shit that they are inferior to easterners in their own countries at everything by a huge margin.

Saddly the world is heading for a world Government, lead by Germany, regardless you believe it or not I careless too, Time will say who is right, so no need to reply you 30 posts, since you have made up your mind.
Germany is not good enough to lead the world, as their society is quite backwards and barbaric. The country that tried to liquidate people based on religion and ethnicity isn't in a position to try and rule the world.

I will just tell you my conclusion, the world Government does exist and it is easy to see as agenda 2030, Mexican politicians care less about Mexico, they care about their wealth, and most politicians are like that in general are companies what really rule the world, and you like it or not the German-American-Israeli side will beat the Chinese-Russian-Iranian block you like it or not is not my problem, time will tell.. give time to time to see who is right.
No. The German-American side isn't gonna beat the Russia-Chinese-Iran side. Israel's neutrality will be guaranteed by us in the whole conflict. German-American side does not have the long term metrics required to beat Russo-Chinese alliance.

As i said, our objective isnt to see Russia-China side win or the Anglo-saxon side win. Our objective is to make sure that they never fight and if they fight, the result looks like Nazi Germany vs Soviet Russia - one side dies, the other side gets crippled.
The world has suffered enough under western hegemony, time to return it to the good old days.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Chutiya economic bubble. The entire country falsifies and bloats up it's economy beyond what it is. pathological liars.
View attachment 244824
Told you. It is all tofu. Nothing real about China’s technology, financial or military power. It is all a lot of show off, huge PR dollars, and corrupt policies that transfers hard earned savings from poor people to the CCP for doing bloated, inefficient, economically useless projects. What a shame and wasted opportunity. China could have competed well with the western tech but of course a dictatorship knows only how to control and not how to create.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Told you. It is all tofu. Nothing real about China’s technology, financial or military power. It is all a lot of show off, huge PR dollars, and corrupt policies that transfers hard earned savings from poor people to the CCP for doing bloated, inefficient, economically useless projects. What a shame and wasted opportunity. China could have competed well with the western tech but of course a dictatorship knows only how to control and not how to create.
China has already overtaken the west in innovation. Thats why it files nearly 2x the patents that the next best nation does.
Don't ever let dislike get in the way of facts.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
China has already overtaken the west in innovation. Thats why it files nearly 2x the patents that the next best nation does.
Don't ever let dislike get in the way of facts.
Not interested in arguing with people who don’t know ground realities. Majority of Chinese patents are worthless tofu just like their buildings. in fact china games citations per paper through circular referencing. You don’t know all this. You have to understand reality better. China tofu-izes extensively to build up numbers and show off. There is no REAL growth or technology innovation.
Now don’t argue and go get in touch with reality.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Not interested in arguing with people who don’t know ground realities. Majority of Chinese patents are worthless tofu just like their buildings. in fact china games citations per paper through circular referencing. You don’t know all this. You have to understand reality better. China tofu-izes extensively to build up numbers and show off. There is no REAL growth or technology innovation.
Now don’t argue and go get in touch with reality.
yes, dude sitting in India is gonna lecture a dude living in north america for 25 years about ground realities in North america.
Majority of chinese patents are worthless ? Ok. Prove the said claim.
How many times have you been to China, i wonder ?

Citations per paper is irrelevant to patent filings.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
yes, dude sitting in India is gonna lecture a dude living in north america for 25 years about ground realities in North america.
Majority of chinese patents are worthless ? Ok. Prove the said claim.
How many times have you been to China, i wonder ?

Citations per paper is irrelevant to patent filings.
Bye bye. Going to sleep.

omaebakabaka

I don't want to get into lovers pillow fights but I think this is more of USA and UK. All they have is pyramids that shame Egyptian ones.... China isn't in top 10 unfortunately yet. China builds real things even if some of that is communist over building, it still builds physical things and produces stuff. Even if they are enemy to us, no point in misstating obvious.

omaebakabaka

Germany is not good enough to lead the world, as their society is quite backwards and barbaric. The country that tried to liquidate people based on religion and ethnicity isn't in a position to try and rule the world
Total shit country in the world now is Germany. Leader undisputed of undisputed cucked continent Europe rejuvenating latent DNA of Nazism wearing skirts this time

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Total shit country in the world now is Germany. Leader undisputed of undisputed cucked continent Europe rejuvenating latent DNA of Nazism wearing skirts this time
What are the 28 countries in the EU?

The EU countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
1710896896372.png

1710897454481.png

funny a country of 80 million people exports 1.7 trillion a country of 1400 million people exports 3.7 trillion

shit country yeah leading 28 countries that export more than China

1710897290372.png

obviously mot important companies are western.
1710897573620.png

largest aircraft maker Airbus from shity Europe

omaebakabaka

Don't matter, shit is shit shit multiplied by n is shit^n. Idiots got beaten in 2 wars and ass raped by Russias and UK and Americans and they still can't get enough at least Bharat remembers it's unpleasant history and zombie virus infection of converted via relions of peace

they can shove their inventions up their ass

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Brazil’s industry ministry has launched a series of probes into the alleged Chinese dumping of industrial products such as metal sheets, chemicals and tyres, after a surge of cheap imports that have hurt local manufacturers, the Financial Times reported.

The industry ministry said there was sufficient evidence to indicate export dumping from China to Brazil, and “damage to the domestic industry resulting from such practice.” Steelmakers have also requested further tariffs on imported steel products to address the competition.

Brazil’s investigations come as U.S. steel worker unions have petitioned the country’s trade representative to investigate China’s shipbuilding industry over what they say are unfair practices. The European Union is also investigating alleged state-sponsored subsidies for Chinese electric vehicles, which have entered European markets at cheaper prices, adding to concerns over unfair trade practices.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles