China Economy: News & Discussion

KurtisBrian

Country flag
india: is almost completely arable.
You are obviously a skilled IT city dweller but not so knowledgeable about farming.

Arable means under cultivation. ie being cropped. wikipedia arable land = Arable land is the land under temporary agricultural crops
India has little room to expand food production but men continue to over reproduce and thus seek war. Your whole new world desert pic = less food = more war/violence/genocide/slavery

KurtisBrian

Country flag
as you can see from the comments you are misinformed and seem stupid with your assertions
My post was explaining how India doesn’t have enough of a food surplus to feed the world. So once the water destroying folks cause that whole new world desert, you are so proud of, crazy hungry people are going to come and take from you. migrations happened before. That is why so many ethnicities are in tiny Europe....Greeks, Romans, Germans, Africans, Arabs....they came from the Central Asian, ME and North African deserts to take and enslave.

Gobi desert: is an extension of the deserts of Central Asia. Dead zones spreading to destroy life in China. Dead zones we see in North Africa, ME, Central Asia, Gobi. China and others are being attacked. Don't you see the droughts in California or India?

Who are the men and what is the religion in those places? Religion is almost all Islam.

Here is a map of the lineages of men who are a part of those dead areas.

1679219510943.png

I repeat, as the world becomes a desert how will Indians, in India, survive? Even if India still has water and food, hordes will descend upon India to plunder, enslave, destroy and feast. Migration, wealth, energy demands, increasing populations, pollution..... are making the problem worse.

side note: Look at that map....Indigenous people of the Americas are genetically almost the same as Turkmen. Turkmen, violent conquers who lived in yurts (more Mongols>), destroyers of cities and civilizations....now look at those ruined stone cities in the Americas. NOT Indians, same people who tried to kill everyone in Asia.

NutCracker

Country flag
So you switched the topic, after i pointed your data is wrong?

Some Indian media doubted the ranking, but it still shows how bad the situation is.

India ranked 107th out of 121 assessed countries on the 2022 Global Hunger Index (GHI). With an overall score of 29.1 (see table below to understand the measurement), the level of hunger in India has been categorised as "serious".

Are you really going to have serious debate with me?

China male: 169cm
India male: 165cm

other source:

China male: 175cm
India male: 166cm

Same GHI that ranks Pakistan above India .. you might be a real fool really believe in such stupid propaganda indices While PORKISTAN is pumping videos of people running after food grain distribution trucks.

NutCracker

Country flag
You are obviously a skilled IT city dweller but not so knowledgeable about farming.

Arable means under cultivation. ie being cropped. wikipedia arable land = Arable land is the land under temporary agricultural crops
India has little room to expand food production but men continue to over reproduce and thus seek war. Your whole new world desert pic = less food = more war/violence/genocide/slavery
We are able to feed our population despite 2/3rd per acreage production compare to western countries.
With growing economy there will be better machines and scientific methodology that can provide sustained food supply.

Our population is about to achieve stagnation in next 12-15 years . Maybe peaking at 1.55 B so chill we have enough grain

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Same GHI that ranks Pakistan above India .. you might be a real fool really believe in such stupid propaganda indices While PORKISTAN is pumping videos of people running after food grain distribution trucks.

Wahich na bhau, jab in log ki choti peeli gaand sulagti hai to saare ranking jhaant barabar.
Lekin ye log bhi dusron ke upar wahi ranking daalenge phir saab ka aand khayenge.
Average lambai naapne chala hai banda, usko koi batao re ek baar bihar me bhojpur side ya fire total MH, KA, TN, TS, AP, PB, HP, HR, RJ, MP, UK, ke bando ki lambai kya hai.
@Lonewolf

NutCracker

Country flag
Wahich na bhau, jab in log ki choti peeli gaand sulagti hai to saare ranking jhaant barabar.
Lekin ye log bhi dusron ke upar wahi ranking daalenge phir saab ka aand khayenge.
Average lambai naapne chala hai banda, usko koi batao re ek baar bihar me bhojpur side ya fire total MH, KA, TN, TS, AP, PB, HP, HR, RJ, MP, UK, ke bando ki lambai kya hai.
@Lonewolf
Arre theek hai. Idhar pe karne do nautanki.
Jab iske rishtedar conscription me ayenge aur apne hatte katte, unche choude bando se maar khake vapis jayenge to apne hi "wolf warrior😎- Wumao suaro" ko gaaliya denge ki chane ke jhaad pe chada ke bheja tha.

srevster

Country flag

Lol, dude you import food and you have less arable land. That means you already saturated your capacity. Where as India is no where near capacity or has not maxed out its yield per acre. There will be no starvation in India, that is your wet dream.

srevster

Country flag
My post was explaining how India doesn’t have enough of a food surplus to feed the world. So once the water destroying folks cause that whole new world desert, you are so proud of, crazy hungry people are going to come and take from you. migrations happened before. That is why so many ethnicities are in tiny Europe....Greeks, Romans, Germans, Africans, Arabs....they came from the Central Asian, ME and North African deserts to take and enslave.

Gobi desert: is an extension of the deserts of Central Asia. Dead zones spreading to destroy life in China. Dead zones we see in North Africa, ME, Central Asia, Gobi. China and others are being attacked. Don't you see the droughts in California or India?

Who are the men and what is the religion in those places? Religion is almost all Islam.

Here is a map of the lineages of men who are a part of those dead areas.

View attachment 197252

I repeat, as the world becomes a desert how will Indians, in India, survive? Even if India still has water and food, hordes will descend upon India to plunder, enslave, destroy and feast. Migration, wealth, energy demands, increasing populations, pollution..... are making the problem worse.

side note: Look at that map....Indigenous people of the Americas are genetically almost the same as Turkmen. Turkmen, violent conquers who lived in yurts (more Mongols>), destroyers of cities and civilizations....now look at those ruined stone cities in the Americas. NOT Indians, same people who tried to kill everyone in Asia.
This is such a stupid construct to argue about. Humans will invent new technology that will improve yield and reduce resource consumption. This has been the pattern throughout history. When prices of food goes up, it becomes economically viable to fund innovation to increase capacity with using less resources. Right now food is dirt cheap, therefore the margins are low and the production relies on subsidies. The countries with the most food and water will be the ones to export and have the most wealth. Sort of like the middle eastern oil countries. Using your logic, countries without oil should be mass migrating to countries with oil in hordes. That’s not how the world works; there is something that we invented called trade where goods and services can be exchanged for a price.

you are grasping at straws and creating fake what if scenarios and fear mongering.

in summary, a worldwide food shortage will lead to increased wealth in India. And lastly, we are too big to invade; there will be 1.6 billion of us.

regarding your comments on males, India has better gender balance ratio than China. China’s will continue to get worse since people are choosing to have one kid or no kid.

Satyameva Jayate

Last edited:

jai jaganath

Country flag
Now I am getting the idea of why he was banned in the first place and he had to beg so hard to be let back in.
I asked them to retrieve my previous account for unnecessarily creating new account
And if u guys argue with wrong facts and unreasonable logic it becomes hilarious 😂

astransastra

Country flag
China: Half the country is uninhabitable desert, lol.

india: is almost completely arable.
Yes, I think India has more % of arable land for any nation of its size. (53% almost). China has 11% and USA has 17%. Confirmed from CIA handbook of USA (they gather all these stats!) That's why civilization and culture flourished in India when rest of the world was in Hunter-Gatherer mode. People in India those days got the time to pursue art and hobby due to abundance in other basic needs.

Blademaster

You should stop talking about food sufficiency. You made the first post crowing about how much arable land India has. YOU DIDN’T EVEN KNOW WHAT ARABLE LAND IS. That big number = a high percentage of total land. IT MEANS INDIA IS ALREADY USING ALMOST ALL THE LAND IT HAS. Still, some people here crowing about the advantages of India's huge and increasing population.

You are the person who posted an Aladdin pic saying it is “A Whole New World”, that movie actually depicts a DESERT world. Californian ITs and entertainers hold their Burning Man party. Must be eager to burn the world.

THANK YOU FOR FINALLY ADMITTING HOW SOME FAMINES ARE CAUSED. TRADE. Producer of the food wants the highest price so food is sold to highest bidder. That is TRADE. So I guess it is tough luck for poor people if they were out bid. TRADE

When nothing left to TRADE we get war or migration by greedy or desperate people. They go and try take or beg from those who have. There is a metaphor, “Swamp the life boat”.

How many beggars can each national life boat support? Do Indians love having Bangladeshi or Pakistanis swarming into India? They keep coming. Keep reproducing. How many until too many? When?
So what is your fucking point?

srevster

Country flag
You should stop talking about food sufficiency. You made the first post crowing about how much arable land India has. YOU DIDN’T EVEN KNOW WHAT ARABLE LAND IS. That big number = a high percentage of total land. IT MEANS INDIA IS ALREADY USING ALMOST ALL THE LAND IT HAS. Still, some people here crowing about the advantages of India's huge and increasing population.

You are the person who posted an Aladdin pic saying it is “A Whole New World”, that movie actually depicts a DESERT world. Californian ITs and entertainers hold their Burning Man party. Must be eager to burn the world.

THANK YOU FOR FINALLY ADMITTING HOW SOME FAMINES ARE CAUSED. TRADE. Producer of the food wants the highest price so food is sold to highest bidder. That is TRADE. So I guess it is tough luck for poor people if they were out bid. TRADE

When nothing left to TRADE we get war or migration by greedy or desperate people. They go and try take or beg from those who have. There is a metaphor, “Swamp the life boat”.

How many beggars can each national life boat support? Do Indians love having Bangladeshi or Pakistanis swarming into India? They keep coming. Keep reproducing. How many until too many? When?
Why are you so angry? Are you infertile?

you At least admit, no one wants to move to China. No wonder they held their citizens hostage for 3 years.

srevster

Country flag

I don't admit to shit. It's you who is grasping at straws and using strawman arguments to seem relevant.

India is growing in wealth, it has food security, water security, good demographics and rising stature in the world. You will have to deal with it and you can grovel all you want, but that won't change reality. This will only accelerate as time goes on.

srevster

Country flag
China on the other hand has a declining population, declining growth, unsustainable debt, non performing assets with banks going up, no immigration to China and an adversarial leader who is pissing off all the countries that buy from China. You do the math and connect the dots. That's a realistic scenario unlike the lalaland you keep trying to make us talk about.

Blademaster

China on the other hand has a declining population, declining growth, unsustainable debt, non performing assets with banks going up, no immigration to China and an adversarial leader who is pissing off all the countries that buy from China. You do the math and connect the dots. That's a realistic scenario unlike the lalaland you keep trying to make us talk about.
Agree with you on most points except one. XiPing hasn't pissed all the leaders that buy from China - Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles