China Economy: News & Discussion

SexyChineseLady

To be honest, I am very surprise that anyone would think that India would be more digitalized than China. China had been the main driver of the global digital economy for years now:

1F97AF64-7760-4658-9C13-7938B6477F56.jpeg

0A8BD7AA-39F9-446B-9832-C5B4586C4C68.jpeg

No one else is even close.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
India definitely has its strengths but I am not sure those are shown in the Covid vaccines or digitization.

Both China and India produced and exported the same kind of local vaccines with China exported a lot more of it:

View attachment 185747

View attachment 185746

As far as digitization, China is very much ahead and it is part and parcel of its lead in high tech products:
View attachment 185749
This data really looks sketchy to me for the covid vaccines. I feel it's obvious that india did a better job considering China just got out of restrictions.
For the last graph I looked into the report and they said China'a data wasn't available so they used 2017-2020 data.

rockdog

Country flag
Ecommerce will obviously be higher since you have a much bigger middle class.
Dude, I came to IT & eCommerce industry during 2004, i started from outsourcing business same as Indian were good at, and i admired and respect those giants like Wipro, Tata, Infosysm, Satyam, Mahindra ...But after those companies, i didn't hear any good IT/Internet companies recent years. The biggest mistake i made was too focused on outsourcing business but didn't transfered as Interenet company for Chinese local market as early as possible.

Before Modi's ban, Chinese Apps almost dominated Indian market. If you take Mi as Internet company, it's a leading digital company in India.

Plus, your PayTM, Flipkart, BigBasket,Zomato,BYJU all have key investors from Chinese IT companies, they are not only the financial investor, but also transfered lots of busienss experiences and technologies...

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
Illogical sour grapes when Indians are paid FAR less ;)

View attachment 185636

China942,314,000,000
Hong Kong431,628,000,000
India27,446,000,000

Did you source your data from another 50 center? Look, the data you posted is almost 15 years old.

Hotel waiters, tuk tuk drivers make more money than the wage garbage you posted.

another_armchair

Country flag
Dude, I came to IT & eCommerce industry during 2004, i started from outsourcing business same as Indian were good at, and i admired and respect those giants like Wipro, Tata, Infosysm, Satyam, Mahindra ...But after those companies, i didn't hear any good IT/Internet companies recent years. The biggest mistake i made was too focused on outsourcing business but didn't transfered as Interenet company for Chinese local market as early as possible.

Before Modi's ban, Chinese Apps almost dominated Indian market. If you take Mi as Internet company, it's a leading digital company in India.

Plus, your PayTM, Flipkart, BigBasket,Zomato,BYJU all have key investors from Chinese IT companies, they are not only the financial investor, but also transfered lots of busienss experiences and technologies...
:rofl:

^Chinese apps dominating the Indian app scene. LMFAO... when will you clowns start claiming desibaba.com & savitabhabhi too?

Last edited:

scatterStorm

Country flag
To be honest, I am very surprise that anyone would think that India would be more digitalized than China. China had been the main driver of the global digital economy for years now:

View attachment 185751

View attachment 185752

Yet you guys still aren't able to figure out a vaccine with good efficacy rates?
Our top tier medical research facilities "ICMR" were hit by Chinese hackers, somebody is very desperate.

SexyChineseLady

This data really looks sketchy to me for the covid vaccines. I feel it's obvious that india did a better job considering China just got out of restrictions.
For the last graph I looked into the report and they said China'a data wasn't available so they used 2017-2020 data.
China used Zero Covid which worked well in 2020 and 2021 (when it was the major economy to not have its economy contract) but not very well in 2022. India did better in 2022 but it was a lot worse in 2021 when its economy shrank by over 20%.) China stayed with lockdowns because it thought it was an advantage. It is going out of lockdowns now because there is no advantage in it anymore.

428990C6-E4D6-4504-8807-901AFFB5784C.png

1EAEA660-381B-4EED-BEC5-A28102D5A3BE.png

SexyChineseLady

Did you source your data from another 50 center? Look, the data you posted is almost 15 years old.

Hotel waiters, tuk tuk drivers make more money than the wage garbage you posted.
The rate of Chinese wages being about 500% more than Indian wages is pretty constant. Indian business peoplw tout this as an advantage ;)

B37E06D6-28FD-4450-9B57-1CE6FA1A7F78.jpeg

3BEB6028-5F0B-4FB3-BB80-81AD787B9415.jpeg

another_armchair

Country flag
The rate of Chinese wages being about 500% more than Indian wages is pretty constant. Indian business peoplw tout this as an advantage ;)

View attachment 185765

View attachment 185766
$73.78 ? :rofl: :pound:

Did the poor sod work as a bonded laborer at a handia factory in Kandhmahal?

TOI numbers are way off. The image you posted isn't worth leaving it in the recycle bin.

Full time workers (employed for 8 hours or more) are paid what's mentioned in the links I shared.

12th graders and college kids who work in retail stores for 4 hours a day make about 8-10k INR per month. Plus cash handouts & other goodies.

Keep living under a rock.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

View attachment 185751

View attachment 185752

Digitisation doesn't mean e-commerce penetration alone, e-commerce was never the preferred mode of purchase for the people of India, yet is posting solid growth.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

View attachment 185765

View attachment 185766
What the fuck is "minimum wage? "Minimum wage" is the lowest remuneration that employers can legally pay their employees—the price floor below which employees may not sell their labor, and why does Vietnam with higher gdp per capita having lower "wages" than India? similar to how we see infographics claiming that pakistan and nepal have higher wages than India crap.

SexyChineseLady

Digitisation doesn't mean e-commerce penetration alone, e-commerce was never the preferred mode of purchase for the people of India, yet is posting solid growth.
Then I do not know what sort of digitization you mean or how you are measuring it.

Ecommerce depends on electronic payment and China's ecommerce is 35 times larger than India's ;)

SexyChineseLady

What the fuck is "minimum wage? "Minimum wage" is the lowest remuneration that employers can legally pay their employees—the price floor below which employees may not sell their labor, and why does Vietnam with higher gdp per capita having lower "wages" than India? similar to how we see infographics claiming that pakistan and nepal have higher wages than India crap.
It is Indian posters who started the whole "low wage" discussion here about cheap Chinese labor when Chinese wages are many times that of Indians' ;)

That Chinese wage-earners are far wealthier is reflected in the consumption of many things from cars to fried chicken to $2000 handbags that are sold between 5 to 20 times more in China than India :D

So it is obvious that Chinese will win this argument very easily so you will now argue against every source of info?

Better to have never brought "cheap labor" as an Indian when compared to much higher earning Chinese :)

SexyChineseLady

Ah you are talking about fintech (described as banks from private unaccredited firms) which is one of the things that China wants to reign in.

China stopped the IPO of the greatest fintech openings ever from Ant which is Jack Ma's baby.

You will probably win fintech because China thinks it will create insecurity and scams and because they want to set up the Digital Yuan ;)

Blademaster

What is the fucking point of this thread if this thread is being taken over by chinese posters shitting down on India or what? Just post articles about Chinese economy not posts on how China economy is so much better than India blah blah blah. Otherwise go shitpost on chinese forums. Do your trolling over there.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Ah you are talking about fintech (described as banks from private unaccredited firms) which is one of the things that China wants to reign in.

China stopped the IPO of the greatest fintech openings ever from Ant which is Jack Ma's baby.

You will probably win fintech because China thinks it will create insecurity and scams and because they want to set up the Digital Yuan ;)
Looks like you are still lying out of your butt hole. Listen, CCPis is an enemy of the Indian state and resorts to lies and misinformation as a business to keep its position strong among the poor Chinese peasants. Most of the data coming out from the commie shithole called CCPia isn’t worth the cheap calculator it is generated from.
India has leapfrogged everyone in digital payments because of an indigenous development of fintech stack that has strict government oversight yet modular. Meanwhile the CCP has been unable to develop even a vaccine that is effective against the Omicron strain and is hacking servers of Indian research centers , not to mention the failed Moderna bid. 30% of the economy is ponzi nonsense with poor capital markets performance for ages.
‘I think the entire world needs to get together and sanction all the CCP and its members so any and all business with a company affiliated to a CCP official or PLA never gets to be part of global trade. The greed of the west and the Cold War Soviet Union card is what has sustained these commie overlords and their genocide against Tibetans and Uighurs.
‘The CCP cannot be allowed to use its economic size as a way to shape the world in the draconian commie image. It is time that companies aggressively moved out of CCPia even if they have to take a loss. Doing business in CCPis an overall loss for humanity and what’s left of ethics and decency in international relations. The CCP’s rise is bad for humanity and the entire world must get together and shut this CCP virus down.
Mods - what is the point of listening to the CCP bots lying all day to malign India? The indian government just shut down a Porki OTT platform for propagating similar lies like these CCP chickenshits are doing. Do we want DFI to get shut down too for allowing anti-India propaganda especially from these CCP bots - who are declared enemies of the Indian state like what we saw in Tawang yeaterday?

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
What is the fucking point of this thread if this thread is being taken over by chinese posters shitting down on India or what? Just post articles about Chinese economy not posts on how China economy is so much better than India blah blah blah. Otherwise go shitpost on chinese forums. Do your trolling over there.
It is not even that. It is the use of selective use of data (old timelines, partial context, apples-to-oranges etc) and outright lies that makes these bots dangerous to allow posting here. The pattern is clear. They will continue to lie and defecate all over this forum to do information warfare. Information warfare is as dangerous as real warfare and must be shutdown. These bots can lie to any extent. The CCP bots have zero ethics, decency, and are slaves of the rogue commie regime with a stated goal to wage psychological and information warfare against India. Why are we entertaining these pissants?

Do what the USA did? Kick out these bhenchods from everywhere using the Chinese exclusion act. Americans realized early on the nature of these filthy vermins. They continue to be filthy and depraved without any morals much like the Nazi Germans. Every country must pass a CCP EXCLUSION ACT before it becomes too late. The CCP are today’s Nazis. Let there be no doubt about it.
1670887394173.jpeg

Global Defence

New threads

Articles