China Economy: News & Discussion

Hari Sud

Country flag
Yes, all these powerful Western companies would just put their hard-earn cash in China if it were a communist hellhole like N Korea or Cuba lol

All Fortune 500 companies know that China is pro-business with a capitalistic mindset. That is why they invested. They knew even in the 1980s that China would grow like a capitalistic East Asian country like Japan and the 4 Tigers.

If China spent all its money on arms (like USSR) where would it get the infrastructure to build and export all this stuff? lol

India and many other countries have cheaper wages but they do not have the same confidence from MNCs. Just look at Hollywood movies -- American movies make 20 to 100 times more in China than India. Same for Tesla, Apple or Louis Vitton lol

They invest in Chinese factories because China will buy a large chunk of the stuff they are making. They know that Chinese society is more consumption oriented and capitalistic than India, Angola or many other places with cheaper costs and wages. lol
That is Chinese view of taking the American money and forgetting it. You are typical Chinese view point of today. It was different in 1980 when Deng visited USA. He loved everything American (read in between lines FDI and technology). A trillion dollar was sent (1998 to 2010) to set up factories when Chinese built the infrastructure. That is how China got its start and today's over confidence is built on that. There is a political aspect also; we will discuss that another day.

ym888

That is Chinese view of taking the American money and forgetting it. You are typical Chinese view point of today. It was different in 1980 when Deng visited USA. He loved everything American (read in between lines FDI and technology). A trillion dollar was sent (1998 to 2010) to set up factories when Chinese built the infrastructure. That is how China got its start and today's over confidence is built on that. There is a political aspect also; we will discuss that another day.
Oh, "Chinese taking the American money"

Are Americans fools or philanthropists?

Are Indians taking money from Chinese?

SexyChineseLady

Oh, "Chinese taking the American money"

Are Americans fools or philanthropists?

Are Indians taking money from Chinese?

Indians have very magical thinking about China. Savvy companies just suddenly "gives" money to China that they don't do elsewhere. LOL

Tang

Country flag
The world's number trading nation and the world's largest economy by consumption is snake oil? lol

We would not be here at all if there were no China section ;)
We know china is worse than nigeria when it can't even manage electricity supply.
Thats why china is selling snake oil.

ym888

We know china is worse than nigeria when it can't even manage electricity supply.
Thats why china is selling snake oil.
haha, nigeria

Let me Google the country

Nigeria's GDP per capita is higher than India's

well done ! Indian

Tang

Country flag
haha, nigeria

Let me Google the country

Nigeria's GDP per capita is higher than India's

well done ! Indian
Nigeria does not have a power output that is five times that of India ;)

Country/regionElectricity production
(GWh)
Year
China *
7,503,400[1]2020
United States *
4,286,600[1]2020
India *
1,560,900[1]2020
Looks like Chinese bots got triggered,let me post a link that is relevant to them

Xi can't even manage the electricity supply in his own country, while MODI can, looks like the actual Winnie the Pooh would do better job than him. ;)

Tang

Country flag

rockdog

Country flag
Looks like Chinese bots got triggered,let me post a link that is relevant to them

Xi can't even manage the electricity supply in his own country, while MODI can, looks like the actual Winnie the Pooh would do better job than him. ;)
It means manufacture is booming, i hope there are most electricity to be produced for creating more trade surplus with India.

SexyChineseLady

Doesn't matter if you cannot even manage, electricity supply where it matters

The Piraha people of the Amazon manage electricity the best! They don't use any ;)

The less you use, the easier it is to manage. India has the same population as China but it generates only 1/5th of China's electricity.

Countries approaching closer to the Piraha's level of development are guaranteed to manage electricity supply better and better.

Unfortunately, China is going in the other direction and is demanding more and more electricity despite being the biggest producer of power in the world (by a wide margin.)

rockdog

Country flag
The Piraha people of the Amazon manage electricity the best! They don't use any ;)

The less you use, the easier it is to manage. India has the same population as China but it generates only 1/5th of China's electricity.

Countries approaching closer to the Piraha's level of development are guaranteed to manage electricity supply better and better.

Unfortunately, China is going in the other direction and is demanding more and more electricity despite being the biggest producer of power in the world (by a wide margin.)
Electrical Output is a indicator for Chinese economy, it's well know, i don't think @Tang has good education background.

Electrical Output Is One Of The More Reliable Chinese Economic Indicators

345.jpg

SexyChineseLady

Electrical Output is a indicator for Chinese economy, it's well know, i don't think @Tang has good education background.

View attachment 116491

Yes.

If you have no electrical issues but generate only 1/5th of the guy who has issues then you should be happy?

If you have one car should you laugh at the person who has so many cars that the neighborhood gas station can't keep up with him?

I don't know but I rather be the person with more electricity and more cars despite the occasional pain of not getting enough :)

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 116491
First look at your education before questioning his last time I remember an asshole comparing Australian coal and Mongolian coal
What he meant to say is the power cut offs due to coal shortage and your steel industry which produced a good quality of steel now has to degrade its quality bcoz of absence of Australian coal
You and pakis have no difference just take few statistics (like India produces 1/5 of electricity, 1/9 of steel, bla, bla) and start arguing without head and tail what he means to say now entire world or most of the news outlets are saying about electricity cut offs in China. Rather than arguing on numbers understand which we mean to say and stop Blindly supporting your nation.
We have many problems and we discussing not hiding or giving excuses for our present government

ym888

First look at your education before questioning his last time I remember an asshole comparing Australian coal and Mongolian coal
What he meant to say is the power cut offs due to coal shortage and your steel industry which produced a good quality of steel now has to degrade its quality bcoz of absence of Australian coal
You and pakis have no difference just take few statistics (like India produces 1/5 of electricity, 1/9 of steel, bla, bla) and start arguing without head and tail what he means to say now entire world or most of the news outlets are saying about electricity cut offs in China. Rather than arguing on numbers understand which we mean to say and stop Blindly supporting your nation.
We have many problems and we discussing not hiding or giving excuses for our present government
China's power blackout problem is basically solved,

This is a place for serious discussion If you're interested electric power supply

rockdog

Country flag
The problem is not we don't recongnize the problem we met, it's the conclusion went to two directions from Chinese and Indian members here.

When there was a power shortage, most Indian members here concluded it's the sign of Chinese economic collapse, or common people are dying; i know they are willing to see China suffering, it would be India's gain.

But most Chinese here just use the common sense to view this problem, we don't have dealy power shortage as we have 5 times output, enough for civil usage, the only problem is the manufacutre and export is booming as supply chain in India and Vietnam is damaged (selling electricity to factory is more profitable than family). Sometimes you can even call it's "sweetload" ...

Which situation is more close to reality, judge by your own.

Plus, I don't know whether 1/5 of China's power ouput is enough for Indian's surviing, i recently read this article:

Deadly smoke set to return to kitchens as Modi govt cuts LPG subsidies

It's widely reported in Chiense cyber as well:

Tang

Country flag
The problem is not we don't recongnize the problem we met, it's the conclusion went to two directions from Chinese and Indian members here.

When there was a power shortage, most Indian members here concluded it's the sign of Chinese economic collapse, or common people are dying; i know they are willing to see China suffering, it would be India's gain.

But most Chinese here just use the common sense to view this problem, we don't have dealy power shortage as we have 5 times output, enough for civil usage, the only problem is the manufacutre and export is booming as supply chain in India and Vietnam is damaged (selling electricity to factory is more profitable than family). Sometimes you can even call it's "sweetload" ...

Which situation is more close to reality, judge by your own.

Plus, I don't know whether 1/5 of China's power ouput is enough for Indian's surviing, i recently read this article:

Deadly smoke set to return to kitchens as Modi govt cuts LPG subsidies

It's widely reported in Chiense cyber as well:
China's power blackout problem is basically solved,

This is a place for serious discussion If you're interested electric power supply
Yes.

If you have no electrical issues but generate only 1/5th of the guy who has issues then you should be happy?

If you have one car should you laugh at the person who has so many cars that the neighborhood gas station can't keep up with him?

I don't know but I rather be the person with more electricity and more cars despite the occasional pain of not getting enough :)

View attachment 116491
Looks like Chinese bots are triggered,
So I will ask again, if a country the size of China, cannot manage its electricity production & distribution , how the hell it is calling itself a world power, it should be called far ineffective than nigeria

No power cut happened in India, as predicted by these Chinese bots, why only china is not able to manage it.

Is Xi the pooh responsible for Chinese failure?
So again, reposting it.
BTW CCP propaganda is even worse than pakis, CCP should learn 1 or 2 from them then.

ym888

Looks like Chinese bots are triggered,
So I will ask again, if a currently the size of China, cannot manage its electricity production & distribution , how the hell is calling it itself a world power, it should be called far ineffective than nigeria

No power cut happened in India, as predicted by these Chinese bots, why only china is not able to manage it.
Is Xi the pooh responsible for it?

So again, reposting it.
BTW CCP propaganda is even worse than pakis, CCP should learn 1 or 2 from them then.
  • Hope India catches up with China

Tang

Country flag
These guys @rockdog @SexyChineseLady @ym888 are CCP bots,
It doesn't even matter if India produces 1/5 of electricity or 1/9 of steel, coz its economy is smaller than Chinese, looks like CCP bots don't have a brain to think through.

That's why I am asking @MODs to ban these roaches.
Its better to have a real Chinese, than these CCP bots

Tang

Country flag
  • Hope India catches up with China
If catching up means having power cuts for 2 months, than thanks but no thanks.

Enjoy your economic development with Chinese characteristics with cuts ;)

Do let me know when you fix this power cut problem, if ever.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles