Camouflages and Uniforms of the Indian Armed Forces, The Past, Present and Future

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I am sorry Haldi but I glad it’s not tucked in at last the Indian Army got rid of that. Disappointed that Ranks weren’t moved to the chest and all badges and patches not been subdued and matching the Camo Pattern.
Ya'll Nibbiars it will eventually become tuck in remember that.

Haldilal

Country flag
In this video it looks more similar to UCP of US Army which has now been retired.
Ya'll Nibbiars no not even miles away it has similarities with the the UCP. And Stop comparing this nonsense with this and that.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The combat t shirt will be the norm and it will become tuck in.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars no not even miles away it has similarities with the the UCP. Stop comparing this nonsense with this and that.
This is a direct SS from the video

Mangal

Country flag
Wahi naa bhai, this is the best camouflage pattern in the world , it s so good that it's impossible to recognize the camo
It's not that bad. I watched this video many times. I think this camo blends well with the road.

Haldilal

Country flag
It's not that bad. I watched this video many times. I think this camo blends well with the road.
Ya'll Nibbiars let see how effective it's in combat.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Wait for next 10 years to get this camo in main stream

pipebomb

Country flag
Looks like some malicious people have added a "filter" again :facepalm:.
The whole "Malicious" episode is something out of the book of packie army. Why it is so hard for IA to get its collective head around the concept of civilian democratic rule and freedom of expression. And civils has an equal if not more stake/say in the security of this country. What was the saying "the country does not exist because of them but they exist because of the country", i may be wrong but something like that.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles