Camouflages and Uniforms of the Indian Armed Forces, The Past, Present and Future

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
You know what guys, I am gonna say it.

You guys are just Gucci gear fanboys. The new camo, although it might not be the best or most modern looking, is effective and blends perfectly well from forest to semi-arid conditions.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

You guys are just Gucci gear fanboys. The new camo, although it might not be the best or most modern looking, is effective and blends perfectly well from forest to semi-arid conditions.
Its not about Gucci dude, question is its efficacy, how will you use it in Ladakh, Rajasthan or even in jungles coz its too brown. There are better camos which they should’ve gone with. MARPAT has been pretty effective while this is one is a joke.

Anyways I’m becoming a Stockholm syndrome victim of this camo and I’ve started liking it a bit don’t know why.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Now it's final this shit will be inducted
Typically Indian army being Indian army
Fuck u nifty
Another question what happen to marpat which was being tested
It was against Shri Shri 1008 Narinder Mudi’s vision of Aatmanirbhar Bharat so it was made to rejine from the competition.
9EAB5983-4C8B-423E-A4E4-C0635D05D4DB.jpeg

mokoman

Country flag

do we have separate camo for areas like ladakh

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles