Bharat-Pak Takra

Blackwater

Bharat-Pak Taakra

[video=dailymotion;x15bzmq]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15bzmq_geotez-special-day2-29th-september-2013_news?start=9[/video]

Last edited:

wolfpackx1

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They only respect power, when India Decimated them in 1971 they were wiling to sign anything but Mrs.Indira Gandhi was made a fool by Bhutto.
We should have pressed for retaining of areas as LOC , our own morals screwed us in the end :(.Haven't we learnt enough about how "Everything is Fair in Love and War"? why commit such mistakes over and over again? history repeats itself for those who don't learn from it! Enough of our niceties, Pakistanis are not Welcome here !
They only come when they get a whooping when there is no avenue left for trade they talk to India as big brother( such soothing words Indian politicians fall for it).
Our aim should be like theirs, if they formulated death of India by thousand cuts, we should implement it in real against Pakistan! ;)

wolfpackx1

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well we don't want them as terror guests thats confirmed, come 2014 with BJP in power if they don't reign this shit, we will advocate the right to keep arms and defend!.If Government doesn't protect us then we have to protect ourselves!

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Inn behen-ke-lodo ko pata nahi itna sir pe kyo chadha rakha hai humne.

Translation: I don't get why we are even having talks with a Failed State as if there is no other way to solve issues inside our own national borders. I exhort the Government of India to ruminate about their policy of 'only talks with Failed State can solve our problems'. I say seal the borders and be done with it and by this i mean no diplomatic relations, no economic relations and no other ----ing relation.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles