Astrological predictions thread!!!

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
This is from Facebook. He claimed Trump will not run in 2024 because he will be Socially ostracized, Be buried by legal troubles to the extent of destroying his fortune and likely to be jailed. I believe the exact wording he used was "Trump will be a broken man".

Btw, This is because he believes in the Russiagate nonsense and used that to fine tune Trump's birth time for his predictions.
He's vehemently a Democrat and hates Trump because he's bought into liberal propaganda. I used to respect him a lot but I've lost a lot of my respect for him.

fooLIam

I didn't know that. Who uses fb nowadays tho?

He already lost some respect from me for facilitating Zuckerfuck.πŸ₯΄
Shri Rajiv Malhotra even asked him not do this since all western platform compile these things then Through AI can” learn”(guess it was along those lines )yet every β€œpundit” do the exact same thing which they are told not do. Absolutely no sense of self-preservation.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Predictions that turned out to be true
>USA's declining status
>Increase in defence budget Germany
>Ukraine_Russia war
>Historic India-UAE FTA
couldn't find source also mentions pakhtunisthan , Kashmir but not completely visible
What is the complete translation?

ZenForo

Country flag
What is the complete translation?
not an expert translator or an astrologer but tried my best
>In the view of current planetary positions, from Jan 2022 to mid April/according planetary position in next(from Dec.) 6-8 months, countries under Gemini's influence will try to dilute US hegemony
>Weapons(like thermobaric, Biological) created by so called superpowers (which are result of arms race) will be criticized globally which will result in increased tensions
>threat to world peace by arms race between Russia-Germany & China-Japan
>From around 26/02/22 to 07/04/22 Saturn-Mars conjunction with Capricorn European Nations policies may cause worldwide instability or undeclared(cold) war
>Jupiter, Venus/Saturn, Mars are also in position
>Improvement in India's partnership with Major Muslim Leaders/Countries

Some related news articles
> https://anytvnews.com/latest-news/a...ine-war-a-year-and-a-half-ago-is-going-viral/
> https://www.freepressjournal.in/vir...l-end-on-april-7-check-out-what-panchang-says

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
not an expert translator or an astrologer but tried my best
>In the view of current planetary positions, from Jan 2022 to mid April/according planetary position in next(from Dec.) 6-8 months, countries under Gemini's influence will try to dilute US hegemony
>Weapons(like thermobaric, Biological) created by so called superpowers (which are result of arms race) will be criticized globally which will result in increased tensions
>threat to world peace by arms race between Russia-Germany & China-Japan
>From around 26/02/22 to 07/04/22 Saturn-Mars conjunction with Capricorn European Nations policies may cause worldwide instability or undeclared(cold) war
>Jupiter, Venus/Saturn, Mars are also in position
>Improvement in India's partnership with Major Muslim Leaders/Countries

Some related news articles
> https://anytvnews.com/latest-news/a...ine-war-a-year-and-a-half-ago-is-going-viral/
> https://www.freepressjournal.in/vir...l-end-on-april-7-check-out-what-panchang-says
Thank you

Waanar

Country flag
Whatever happened today in Delhi & what happened across the country during Ramnavmi is a prelude to what will happen when the fortress of Islam in subcontinent i.e. Pakistan falls

I have already alerted my relatives who live in vulnerable areas to be careful... especially those living in Hyderabad.

Remember... Godhra train burning happened in a bid to demobilize Operation Parakram... I have explained it before.
What do the astrologers say regarding the fall of Pakistan and also, the fall of Islam?
I heard PVR Narsimha Rao mentioned that rationalism will overtake and remove Islam and Christianity as an ideology and the main battle will be between atheism and Dharma but what do others have to say about this?

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
What do the astrologers say regarding the fall of Pakistan and also, the fall of Islam?
I heard PVR Narsimha Rao mentioned that rationalism will overtake and remove Islam and Christianity as an ideology and the main battle will be between atheism and Dharma but what do others have to say about this?
Quite preposterous claim Mr Rao is making
He he

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Atheism is another moniker for another religion that begins with J and end with udaism. I'm not sure of that claim though

Tactical Doge

Country flag

Ultimatejuggernaut

Country flag

His election predictions are mostly wrong but still some others are correct.
I followed him for some time, he made following big predictions, all of which have turned out to be false.

1. Shat Grahi dasha in Feb 2021, will cause events which will result in merger of POK in India. This was predicted by many astrologers but absolutely nothing happened.
2. Sushant Singh Rajput will get justice (I don't recall the time line but some time in 2021).
3. Current Shiv Sena led Maharashtra Govt will not survive beyond June - July 2021.
4. Those opposing farm laws will support farm laws around July - August 2021. We all know what has happened to those laws.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles