Astrological predictions thread!!!

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
I predict that between 2029 and 2030, Pakistan will acknowledge the loss of F-16 shot down by our Wing Commander Abhinandan using MiG-21.

USA will acknowledge it, Government of Pakistan will acknowledge it and we will finally know who was "doosra" and "Teesra Bandha".

20211105_213710.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pakistanis will always remember this line forever in their life and coming generations : "R-73 Selected".

astrologerforlove

There are many famous Pandits who have gained popularity in India. But we are here to tell you about the most famous Pandits of India and these Pandits can help you in all your problems related to family, affection, love and other social issues.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
There are many famous Pandits who have gained popularity in India. But we are here to tell you about the most famous Pandits of India and these Pandits can help you in all your problems related to family, affection, love and other social issues.
What you think of greatest pandit of all
Karpatri ji maharaj

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Kalki is not what you all are thinking,it's enlightenment,

Lol. I remember reading somewhere that people who claim to practice Vedic astrology but take fees are disgusting people who should not be trusted. Similar for people who share this knowledge openly with those who do not have right mentality or aptitude. Too many whites think they can master our Vedic sciences

Hari Sud

Country flag
Astrology became a psycho science for humans . It has no value for places, events and bulk of people at the same location. Although some forecasters will contest that but ancient texts did not relate stars and their ascendency and descendant or their positions on the horoscope of events or places. Hence remember that. Media forecasters have money on their mind.

captain talion

Country flag
Astrology became a psycho science for humans . It has no value for places, events and bulk of people at the same location. Although some forecasters will contest that but ancient texts did not relate stars and their ascendency and descendant or their positions on the horoscope of events or places. Hence remember that. Media forecasters have money on their mind.
Heheheh its your choice man but you dont know nothing i also had the same mindset like yours but your time will also come like me

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles