Astrological predictions thread!!!

Hari Sud

Country flag
Heheheh its your choice man but you dont know nothing i also had the same mindset like yours but your time will also come like me
I am well read astrologer. I know more about astrology than you think. That is why I dispute newspaper coverage astrologers. They are making money out of nonsense predictions. Making horoscopes is not my profession but it is a hobby for me.

Waanar

Country flag
I am well read astrologer. I know more about astrology than you think. That is why I dispute newspaper coverage astrologers. They are making money out of nonsense predictions. Making horoscopes is not my profession but it is a hobby for me.
Would love your inputs here saar. I'll bat a little for PVR Narsimha sir here. He's a software engineer in Murica. What he earns from youthoob is probably peanuts compared to his main stream of income. He also makes videos on how to perform rituals more than actual predictions, even if they usually fetch a smaller audience. Seems like a genuinely concerned, honest man and not a conman trying to make quick hasty predictions to make more and more money.

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
Where is our 30/6/2022 wala guy?

Still sticking to his guns!

Now the sad part is that for his prediction to come true in just 6 days, something truly bad (massive terror attacks for example) has to be initiated by porkys which will invite heavy Indian response. No other scenario comes to mind which may fulfull this prophecy.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Now the sad part is that for his prediction to come true in just 6 days, something truly bad (massive terror attacks for example) has to be initiated by porkys which will invite heavy Indian response. No other scenario comes to mind which may fulfull this prophecy.
6 days to go according to him, now that’s BS.
1656069875142.png

Tupac slayer

Country flag
There are reasons to be pessimistic regarding Avi Raina Astrological predictions because even expert astrologers in Tamilnadu got US Elections wrong.

Although 2021 TN Elections was a different one which Involved lot of complications

Tupac slayer

Country flag

May be like this? In the next 6 days any event can be sparked, which can have a chain reaction over multiple months or years, but the events will be started next week?

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
I have been following him for quite some time, and he usually seems to be legitimate. Right after Balakot Air strikes and also immediately after Galwan clashes, he had posted that there will be no escalation from our side. His tweets on stock markets are also 60-70% accurate which is quite a good number.

Can anyone more knowledgeable explain the significance of the events he is talking about for the benefit of uninitiated like me?

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
I have been following him for quite some time, and he usually seems to be legitimate. Right after Balakot Air strikes and also immediately after Galwan clashes, he had posted that there will be no escalation from our side. His tweets on stock markets are also 60-70% accurate which is quite a good number.

Can anyone more knowledgeable explain the significance of the events he is talking about for the benefit of uninitiated like me?

POST SCREEN SHOTS OF TWEETS

THEY ARE NOT VISIBLE

notaname

Country flag

Someone pinged in WA about G20 in J & K .. and he enquired about PoK.

Told him.(telling you )
Do you think we will have G 20 In a partial Kashmir?
Do you think we will let the perpetrators sit in Pindi ?

Just relax
Interesting times

Be supportive

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Someone pinged in WA about G20 in J & K .. and he enquired about PoK.

Told him.(telling you )
Do you think we will have G 20 In a partial Kashmir?
Do you think we will let the perpetrators sit in Pindi ?

Just relax
Interesting times

Be supportive
Meaning

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag

To be fair to him, many others are saying similar things. Even the grandson of the founder of India who recommended to not allow the nation to be born on August 15th is saying similar things

karn

Country flag
I cannot in good faith shit on hindu predictions ... Its not astrology but my family got their
"patta" done by an organisation. Apparently an ancient king had the predictions of the 7 munies (
Saptarishis)
transcribed on bark . And hoo boy 90% predictions came true to a tee (and there are those that are yet to pass)
.. somehow they predicted "computer science" and how I would be working in it.
They predicted when I would get my first girlfriend ... and that came true too :crying:

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
I cannot in good faith shit on hindu predictions ... Its not astrology but my family got their
"patta" done by an organisation. Apparently an ancient king had the predictions of the 7 munies (
Saptarishis)
transcribed on bark . And hoo boy 90% predictions came true to a tee (and there are those that are yet to pass)
.. somehow they predicted "computer science" and how I would be working in it.
They predicted when I would get my first girlfriend ... and that came true too :crying:
Who says anything about shitting? Who are you to come in with such foul language on something so sacred?

karn

Country flag
Who says anything about shitting? Who are you to come in with such foul language on something so sacred?
Is astrology considered sacred ? I was not aware . I always thought of it as a direction. There are too many scammers these days .. and there are americans who claim astrology as well.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Is astrology considered sacred ? I was not aware . I always thought of it as a direction. There are too many scammers these days .. and there are americans who claim astrology as well.
Yes. There are many scammers, but if you have a good Vedic astrologer, then it is extremely sacred. Most American astrologers are scumbags. Any J**? Natural scum. Watch your tongue when speaking of this.

karn

Country flag
Yes. There are many scammers, but if you have a good Vedic astrologer, then it is extremely sacred. Most American astrologers are scumbags. Any J**? Natural scum. Watch your tongue when speaking of this.
I approach everything with skepticism .
My choice of wording was poor though.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles