Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
@WarmongerLSK in relation to that.

WarmongerLSK

Country flag
IVC people are the Aryans, Rigveda was composed before the ending of Early phase of IVC
In my limited knowledge, the evidence for this seems to be rivers/places mentioned in Rigveda are around Saraswati river and IVC. But what is the evidence for the ones that say that Rigveda came from outside and Aryans came from outside? As I understand it, they show linguistics and say that Sanskrit is a branch of Indo-European languages. What I don't understand is how does that prove that AIT/AMT happened?

Vamsi

Country flag
In my limited knowledge, the evidence for this seems to be rivers/places mentioned in Rigveda are around Saraswati river and IVC. But what is the evidence for the ones that say that Rigveda came from outside and Aryans came from outside? As I understand it, they show linguistics and say that Sanskrit is a branch of Indo-European languages. What I don't understand is how does that prove that AIT/AMT happened?
Sanskrit is indeed a branch of Indo-Zooropean languages....but that doesn't prove AIT/AMT....

So, the accepted thing across the globe is that in Pre-historic times, there was a language called Proto-Indo-European language simply called as PIE & all the Indo-European languages are its descendants.....

but the question here is what is the homeland of the PIE language, AIT @$$holes claim that steppe is the PIE homeland & we ,the OIT guys claim it is India i.e all the Indo-European languages had their origin in India....so which one is true, AIT or OIT??

The answer lies is Sarasvati river, Rigveda, Avesta & mittani ,not genetics, genetics comes last in the hierarchy of evidences....

AITjeets claim that OG Saraswati river is in Afghanistan & Sarasvati river of India is 2nd river & hence it proves AIT...but it is wrong.... Rigveda clearly mentions that Sarasvati flows to sea,& thus Indian Saraswati is the Original Saraswati & since this river has dried up by 1900BCE...it makes Rigveda contemporary to IVC....there by single handedly killing the AIT...

Just like Mlecchas has Profit Momo as their Profit, similarly Zorostrians aka Parsis have a Prophet called Zarathustra....in Avesta it is mentioned that Zarathustra had a debate with a Rishi named Gotama,& this name Gotama found in RV in 1st mandala which is late mandala...thus it makes Avesta contemporary to late RV, which means they lived together untill the composition of RV & RV is entirely composed in India & it means Aryans & Iranians lived together in India & during late period of RV, these Iranians went out of India ...which is nothing but OIT....Out of India Theory

Vamsi

Country flag
@asaffronladoftherisingsun @WarmongerLSK @SavageKing456 @Tactical Doge @FalconSlayers

As per 2021, Southern Arc Paper by Max Plank Institute , Iran is the PIE homeland, specifically the IranN ancestry is PIE ancestry....
1676953943889.png

Now as per the below cell paper,75% of the IranN ancestry comes from India, OIT it is

So, in simple words, Indian ancestry -> IranN -> Yamnaya -> Zoorope

none of the AITjeets go near this cell paper, you can understand why

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
How to cancel your own logic 👇
The more I read his tweets, more I think he's not an AIT supporter but rather an ultra right wing troll

Vamsi

Country flag
The more I read his tweets, more I think he's not an AIT supporter but rather an ultra right wing troll
Some of his tweets are good actually, only when he comes to AIT, he acts like a Zooropean......& this is not first time...

earlier he himself accepted that Ghagghar-Hakra is Sarasvati, despite that he continued to Kang about AIT

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles