Aryan Invasion Hypothesis

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
People who believe in AIT/AMT are not morons - but knowing your standard, nothing better can be expected.

As a matter of fact, those that find themselves incapable of offering a cogent argument often resort to such namecalling. You lost it right there.
These people believe that Paniya aborginals migrated out of India and settled Europe :lol:

pmaitra

These people believe that Paniya aborginals migrated out of India and settled Europe :lol:
Aboriginals, I understand. What is "Paniya?"

BTW, I look more Dravidian than Aryan, but I don't suffer from an inferiority complex. We are trying to have a discussion here, but some people are predisposed to feel offended. Can't help them.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned

BTW, I look more Dravidian than Aryan, but I don't suffer from an inferiority complex. We are trying to have a discussion here, but some people are predisposed to feel offended. Can't help them.
Paniya is a tribe. Look them up on Google images. Even Dravidians came from outside actually. The first people to populate South Asia were the ASI types. Paniya have high ASI which makes them look the way they do. Tamils have higher ASI than Punjabis making them look different on average. Tamil Brahmins have lower ASI than Tamil Dalits making them look lighter than the latter on average.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned

Indians have a lot of inferiority complex in general. You know the Indian government doesn't even allow genetic testing. They don't want people to find out that caste is not ancestrally arbitrary. They don't want people to know that there are big genetic differences between groups. Hell, even Punjabi Dalits look like South Indians a lot of times. You know why? Because they have higher ASI. They live in the same area as Punjabi Jatts so it can't be adaptation to the environment. It's because Dalits have higher ASI everywhere.

pmaitra

Paniya is a tribe. Look them up on Google images. Even Dravidians came from outside actually. The first people to populate South Asia were the ASI types. Paniya have high ASI which makes them look the way they do. Tamils have higher ASI than Punjabis making them look different on average. Tamil Brahmins have lower ASI than Tamil Dalits making them look lighter than the latter on average.
Indians have a lot of inferiority complex in general. You know the Indian government doesn't even allow genetic testing. They don't want people to find out that caste is not ancestrally arbitrary. They don't want people to know that there are big genetic differences between groups. Hell, even Punjabi Dalits look like South Indians a lot of times. You know why? Because they have higher ASI. They live in the same area as Punjabi Jatts so it can't be adaptation to the environment. It's because Dalits have higher ASI everywhere.
He, he. Even after this slip of tongue, people still come back and argue. :lol:

Yes, some have a major inferiority complex. That explains why they have to resort to namecalling. Looks like some folks are awfully defensive about themselves.

They make inane comments. Then they are exposed. Then they lie low for some days. Then they re-appear in a different thread and write the same thing again. Rinse, repeat, ad nauseam.

upload_2015-10-30_21-20-1.png

Opponents of AIT/AMT are politically motivated.

Yes. That's sadly true. We should work towards a pan national identity and theories like AIT are the biggest hurdles for that. That's why we should take this issue very seriously.
Stop politicizing science. It's not right.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
People who believe in AIT/AMT are not morons - but knowing your standard, nothing better can be expected.

As a matter of fact, those that find themselves incapable of offering a cogent argument often resort to such namecalling. You lost it right there.
And as usual you dint counter the point about timeline. Typical.:lol:

Ps: never mind. You don't have to counter it. You can remain the awesome buffoon you are now:rockon:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Yes well people should realize that all of human history is a story of migration and dispossession. Just because our ancestors came from outside does not mean that we are less Indian. Hindutva types are very childish IMHO. Now you can call them Aryans or Martians but there were several migrations to the Indian subcontinent from further west.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Western wannabe **** think that the genetics which categorically disprove AMT/AIT bs is just politics but the theory which was peddled by young earth creationists who thought earth was just 6000years old is very true, and not political when the same theory was actually only used as an excuse for invading india :lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yes well people should realize that all of human history is a story of migration and dispossession. Just because our ancestors came from outside does not mean that we are less Indian. Hindutva types are very childish IMHO. Now you can call them Aryans or Martians but there were several migrations to the Indian subcontinent from further west.
Explain the timeline. Pmaitra is a c5m . but you are better than that. Now explain why genetics have debunked any large influx of migrants into India in the 12k year history of the subcontinent. So no immigration was there for 12k years but AIT happened regardless ? From where? Underground. Hell even that is not possible since that would have been visible in genetic studies

You remind me of the creationist **** on the internet and USA, discarding actual science(genetics) in favor of pseudo science(appearances) :lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
:pound: still no post regarding the timeline mismatch of the amt or AIT, which has been debunked by every major study..... And somehow we are the ones who are exposed. Commie morons are awesome:lol:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I think it is you who is making inane arguments.

I am not in control of your beliefs and faith.

What genetic studies have refuted his arguments? The "Nature" link you have shared? No. You might think it does, but it doesn't. Don't ask me why. Already explained.

And I am asking you about appearances. If they are not talking about how people look, then why are you continuously bringing that article in?

So, understand the question, instead of writing verbose comments that avoid some very to the point questions.

What do you mean by "wrong" questions? You mean questions that you do not have an answer for?

Ah, you cannot answer my question, so you want me to ask you your questions, questions that you are comfortable answering.

It's like a student asking the teacher to modify the question paper so that he can pass the test.

Very disingenuous.

Look, if you cannot answer my questions, then say so. If you want to answer your own questions, then continue having a conversation with yourself.
You can write more such posts and discredit yourself more. Everyone is watching how you avoid the time period discussion.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

pmaitra

You can write more such posts and discredit yourself more. Everyone is watching how you avoid the discussion.

What part of "Look, if you cannot answer my questions, then say so; If you want to answer your own questions, then continue having a conversation with yourself," did you not understand?

And look who's talking about discrediting. As if you are some authority on this subject.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
What part of "Look, if you cannot answer my questions, then say so; If you want to answer your own questions, then continue having a conversation with yourself," did you not understand?
Yes AIT has nothing to do with time but just with faces. Go teach that to nursery kids. People here are not that stupid.

pmaitra

Yes AIT has nothing to do with time but just with faces. Go teach that to nursery kids. People here are not that stupid.

Even nursery kids would be make an attempt to answer to the point, without trying to modify the question.

Who said anything about time? More strawman to obfuscate and wiggle out of the knot?

The three questions are outstanding. I know you cannot answer them. Don't worry. Every time I see fairy tales, I will counter them.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Even nursery kids would be make an attempt to answer to the point, without trying to modify the question.

Who said anything about time? More strawman to obfuscate and wiggle out of the knot?

The three questions are outstanding. I know you cannot answer them. Don't worry. Every time I see fairy tales, I will counter them.
Every incompetent teacher cannot answer genuine nursery questions.

AIT has nothing to do with time!! It actually happened yesterday just before you took the train to look at people's faces in India.

White lies Mr Maitra would not help you justify your incomplete questions.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

When people say everyone came out of Africa, they mean 40k years ago. But they all look different now.

Same with your AIT theory, either justify your timeline or stop peddling bs.

pmaitra

Every incompetent teacher cannot answer genuine nursery questions.

AIT has nothing to do with time!! It actually happened yesterday just before you took the train to look at people's faces in India.

White lies Mr Maitra would not help you justify your incomplete questions.

This is the third post that fails to answer three questions. The first and second are quoted below for your perusal.

All your arguments hover around, "low quality," "discredit yourself," "nursery," "white lies," "happened yesterday," and that failed attempt to modify my question. Lots of things, but no answer to my questions. :)

I quoted your post in my last post above. I read and quoted the pile of inane arguments you made, just to feel good about yourself.

As about @civfanatic's post, you want me to believe wikipedia over an article published in Nature!! His arguments are linguistic based, which have been clearly refuted by genetic and archaeological studies. As about the article in nature, they are not talking about how people look but the presence of a specific gene.

You are asking wrong questions and hence getting wrong answers. I will improve upon your questions:
  • Do people in India have different appearances due to racial intermixing 4-5k years ago?
  • Does racial intermixing 4-5k years ago has anything to do with a large percentage of light skinned people in the North West India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan, contiguous with Iran?
  • Does racial intermixing 4-5k years ago has anything to do with a large percentage of Mongoloid looking people in the North East and Ladakh, contiguous with Tibet?
If you cannot answer "YES" to the above, then stop peddling BS on this thread. AIT/AMT has a specific time frame associated with it and if you cannot prove the time of inter-mixing then that theory is dead.
You can write more such posts and discredit yourself more. Everyone is watching how you avoid the time period discussion.

pmaitra

When people say everyone came out of Africa, they mean 40k years ago. But they all look different now.

Same with your AIT theory, either justify your timeline or stop peddling bs.

No, I am not peddling BS. If you want to know what is BS, look at the number of strawman arguments you have presented to avoid answering my questions. Yep, the last four posts by you - that is BS.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
No, I am not peddling BS. If you want to know what is BS, look at the number of strawman arguments you have presented to avoid answering my questions. Yep, the last four posts by you - that is BS.
You ask wrong questions dude. I am done giving sense to you.

You are too brainwashed to even understand logic.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles