Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Waanar

Country flag
Holy crap.
If true, I'ma bust a nut right here right now.
BJPigs being BJPigs
Nature of geopolitics brah.
You can fully expect us to engage Armenia in some endeavors and try to screw them over in others. They can be partners in some sectors and sworn enemies in others.
Such is diplomacy.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I think it is high time that India declare Azerbaijan an unfriendly state and tell Russia to move its trade corridor away from that state.
Lol

We are nobody to tell Russia anything right now. They are in a state of war with global sanctions they'll ask more from us if we try to interfere.

Holy crap.
If true, I'ma bust a nut right here right now.

Nature of geopolitics brah.
You can fully expect us to engage Armenia in some endeavors and try to screw them over in others. They can be partners in some sectors and sworn enemies in others.
Such is diplomacy.
It's just oil... We have a need they got the resources we have already invested a lot there through ONGC etc.

Business relationship doesn't mean we support them.

Blademaster

Lol

We are nobody to tell Russia anything right now. They are in a state of war with global sanctions they'll ask more from us if we try to interfere.
No they need us. They are creating the corridor to trade with us. Fine, but move that trade route away from Azerbaijan.

It's just oil... We have a need they got the resources we have already invested a lot there through ONGC etc.
And they do need us to support their oil industry.

Business relationship doesn't mean we support them.
If you mean Russia, yes we support them unofficially.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
No they need us. They are creating the corridor to trade with us. Fine, but move that trade route away from Azerbaijan.

And they do need us to support their oil industry.

If you mean Russia, yes we support them unofficially.
1. The corridor is for turkey which is their point of contact.

2. They will demand us to do more business with them and we are limiting it to oil and essential only. We should keep it that way and not indulge much into it.

Though I would appreciate if Indian industry can take control of vaccum created in Russian market after Western companies.

3. Azerbaijan will get investment from other sources if needed. The whole world is hungry for oil resources right now specially after Russian oil ban by Europe.

4. We don't and shouldn't either support anyone but only mindful of our own interest that's it.

And I was talking about Azerbaijan. The only reason I am interested in Armenia is that region can be testing ground for our weapon system and create a sales pitch worldwide when successful. Other than that Russia and Turkey along with Western powers will decide their future.

sameer3694

Blademaster

That is going to screw the INSTC. The only option Ruskies would have would be to bypass the entire land component and straight ship from Russia to Iran and then downwards.
That is fine with me. Less countries and custom clearances to go through. Never understood the need to stop in Azerbaijan whereas you just keep going straight onto Iran.

Overlord

Country flag
Either round two is coming or it is just jiongist blabbering by this azeri sewer rat.
Meanwhile Armenian PM stated "peace is possible if Armenia is recognized within the framework of the Armenian SSR, which did not include Karabakh"
I really hope Armenians are well prepared if war breaks out & we finally get to see the combat performance of indian equipments.
Wish Iran intervene this time & put these azeribhaands to their proper place, if they can't then supply suicide drones to Armenia to wreck havoc on them

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles