Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Flying Dagger

Country flag
What role did Armenian christians play in the genocide of Hindus and Conversion in India? majority of the conversion took play under British, French and Portuguese occupiers I don’t remember seeing Armenians in that list since armenia‘s church is literally a ethnic church as only Armenians or people of Armenian ethnic background are part of it. they don’t have forced conversion history that I know off.

I mean in ancient times India had many conflicts with the Greeks but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t interact with the modern Greek republic or hate its people. the Turks have always played the most important part in the expelling, conversion and genocide of Hindus all over Indian subcontinent. They destroyed our flourishing civilisation and plunged us into decay, poverty and death. Turks have always been an enemy of civilised peoples all over the world. These fake Turks are just continuing that tradition and ones Armenia is done they will definitely turn towards India, Iran and Greece.
Many evangelist movements were led by helped by Armenian Christians with aid of Britishers . They helped the Europeans during colonialism too in order to convert people.

Yes you are right we had conflicts with many doesn't mean we have to be cut throat with them.

But but but.. Armenia as a nation serves no purpose economic or geographic and their frequent chutzpah by attacking Iskcon etc isn't helping.

The only thing I care is they are still people facing islamic terrorism.

Waanar

Country flag
Who will go to world war for Azeri president ? No one will
Who would've guessed Austria going to war with a tiny little Serbia would trigger WW1?

Lots of ways it could escalate beyond control.
I mean, when Soleimani's death almost caused a full scale US Iran war which was prevented only by USA's restraint, there are more than one ways it could spiral out of control here. Assassination of legitimate democratic leaders is not taken lightly.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Armenia has never been that big to have colonial ambitions.

We have to pick our friends based on current Geo-Politics. Whomsoever can be used to our advantage we should go for it.

One thing I dont like about these RW analytics is they want to make everyone around us as our enemy.

Inke according India sabse pange lele, Pak and China hai hi, yeh log Bgdesh, Bhutan Nepak ke bhi piche pade rehte hain.
Apni chaadar mat failao.. no one is asking to pick a battle with Armenia... Just saying Armenia can't pay for the battle and except Russia no one can win it for them. We don't need to go extra mile to help them either... Apne pados mein Bangladesh sambhalta nahi apne log mar rahe hain jaha...

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Who would've guessed Austria going to war with a tiny little Serbia would trigger WW1?

Lots of ways it could escalate beyond control.
I mean, when Soleimani's death almost caused a full scale US Iran war which was prevented only by USA's restraint, there are more than one ways it could spiral out of control here. Assassination of legitimate democratic leaders is not taken lightly.
Austria was a fucking empire of it's own and it was Germany i.e. Hitler who was actual initiator.

Waanar

Country flag
Austria was a fucking empire of it's own and it was Germany i.e. Hitler who was actual initiator.
Ummm...
Hitler didn't start WW1 and I'm saying that much like how Germany got involved in the war and it got more and more nations involved from that point forward, similar could happen here.

You can be sure that an assassination of Azerbaijani president by Iran would get Turkey involved and if Turkey triggers Article 5 by wordplay, US has already been seeking a way to get rid of Iran. Future's unpredictable. Any war between two nations could cause a world war except the ones between some absolutely wretched, run-down african countries.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Ummm...
Hitler didn't start WW1 and I'm saying that much like how Germany got involved in the war and it got more and more nations involved from that point forward, similar could happen here.

You can be sure that an assassination of Azerbaijani president by Iran would get Turkey involved and if Turkey triggers Article 5 by wordplay, US has already been seeking a way to get rid of Iran. Future's unpredictable. Any war between two nations could cause a world war except the ones between some absolutely wretched, run-down african countries.
I know Hitler was behind second one... The humiliation from first one inspired him.. The point is Austria was an empire and not what it is reduced to now.

Anyway Turkey doesn't have balls to go against Iran on own . Nor they will do it for Azerbaijan..
Heck even Azerbaijan will think multiple.times

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Some Indians think we are at war with muslims in general.. But the question is are we really? 25% of the world are muslims with 50 sovereign countries..

Indonesia
Pakistan
Iran
Turkey
Egypt
Algeria
Morocco
Tunisa
Malaysia
Azerbaijan
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Qatar
Kazakhstan
Uzebkistan
Afghanistan
Bahrain
Kuwait
Turkmenistan
Oman
Syria
Albania
Tajikistan
Sudan
Iraq
Kyrgestan
Bangladesh
Northern Cyprus
Kosovo
Bosnia
Mauritania
Libya
Brunei
Maldives
Lebanon
Jordan

From a stragetic point of view it is like pissing upwards or pissing against a heavy wind. 25% of world population including 25% of all sovereign countries which is a coincidence that both numbers are 25-ish..

Whatever wars they had they won years ago when they spread out. They Don't view India as threat nor rival to them.. Their geo-politics is largely focussed on status-quo not spreading because they have over-extended already

By that logic most people are of Mongolians /Chinese origin or White race...

So we can't be at war with them...

China jo maange Dede... ? Jo kare karne de ?

And no they aren't looking for status quo... Pakistan Bangladesh Kashmir Bali Sumatra are all recent examples of what they are looking for...

Baba jhaad phook kisi madarse ya majaar par kijiye... Bye bye.

Middle east is on path to become modern and South Asia is on path to become new Middle east.

It's just a phase Middle East will remain what it was.... Bas ek revolution bhar dur hain.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Typical muslim jihadi mentality, desperate to invade kuffar lands and continue to do so until some kafir breaks their balls. Armenia should gather some courage and respond in kind afterall Azerbaijan is the gay boyfriend of Turkroaches and other banana republics trying to mess around with India.

Jimih

Country flag
Typical muslim jihadi mentality, desperate to invade kuffar lands and continue to do so until some kafir breaks their balls. Armenia should gather some courage and respond in kind afterall Azerbaijan is the gay boyfriend of Turkroaches and other banana republics trying to mess around with India.
It is a clear ploy to distract Russia from Ukraine.

You can see that proper Armenian territory was also hit this time along with the disputed Nagarno-Karabakh.

Timing is everything, US has affinity for oil-producing countries and Azerbaijan is one.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Looks like its time to remind Azerbaijani pigs barking against India because we called out their aggression, their worth.
E1461F86-567E-4FE6-8A76-38C694A30550.jpeg
EE41B8D1-3B0D-45BE-8BFC-FEB8F8D569B5.jpeg
1663311305104.png

To all Azeri pigs who might be lurking here, your entire country is worth $85 billion, a single Indian named Gautam Adani can buy your entire shithole and will still be left with $70 billion to buy you once again.
1663311494041.png

An average Azeri pig has only $11,926 in wealth compared to $14,252 of India i,e, an average Indian is 20% richer than an average Azeri swine. So know your place beggarjanis.

It’s always funny seing such cockroach sized shitholes messing against India :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles