Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

Kumaoni

Looks like its time to remind Azerbaijani pigs barking against India because we called out their aggression, their worth.
View attachment 171746View attachment 171747View attachment 171748

To all Azeri pigs who might be lurking here, your entire country is worth $85 billion, a single Indian named Gautam Adani can buy your entire shithole and will still be left with $70 billion to buy you once again.
View attachment 171749

An average Azeri pig has only $11,926 in wealth compared to $14,252 of India i,e, an average Indian is 20% richer than an average Azeri swine. So know your place beggarjanis.

It’s always funny seing such cockroach sized shitholes messing against India :lol:
I swear I hate turkroaches with a passion. I don’t give af if we were British sepoys, we fucked their ass in ww1 rightfully and made mincemeat out of them.

Kumaoni

It is a clear ploy to distract Russia from Ukraine.

You can see that proper Armenian territory was also hit this time along with the disputed Nagarno-Karabakh.

Timing is everything, US has affinity for oil-producing countries and Azerbaijan is one.
But Russia led by Muslims like Lavrov will bow down to Islamic nations.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Seems Nancy Pelosi will be visiting Armenia this weekend.

Can Russia, Iran and India still pull this geo-strategic coup off?

View attachment 171839
Can’t we make this route happen through Armenia and not Beggarbaijan? Either way Iranian trucks use Armenian roads more to transport their goods to Europe.

Clairvoyance

Country flag
Can’t we make this route happen through Armenia and not Beggarbaijan? Either way Iranian trucks use Armenian roads more to transport their goods to Europe.
Bypassing Azerbaijan means going through Georgia, whereas Azerbaijan directly borders Russia. Armenia's border with Iran is a tiny sliver of land under continual threat by Azerbaijan. It's similar to the wakhan corridor and is not a practical option.

Azerbaijan is careful and their leader Aliyev is deft at geopolitical maneuvering. They are able maintain close ties to Russia despite being Turkish allies. The Azerbaijani capital Baku is also an important economic hub.

Azerbaijan is the less risky and therefore better option.

Chimpoo

Country flag
If the route was through Armenia ,bypassing Azerbaijan, it would have to go through Georgia too to reach Russia. And ,of course, no sea transport, through the Caspian Sea ,either.

If both Armenia dn Azerbaijan end up falling under the US sphere, then you potentially have NATO getting land access to the Caspian Sea.

iran-map.jpg

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I swear I hate turkroaches with a passion. I don’t give af if we were British sepoys, we fucked their ass in ww1 rightfully and made mincemeat out of them.
Just reminder that armaniacs were very pro nutjobnazis also persecute yezidi minority. So best would be enjoy the show by being a silent observer.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Lol natural friends? They are mlecchas. Non Hindus= mlecchas.
Not keeping them on same pedestal yet they share commanilities. They are very severely persecuted minority against abrahamic combined aggression.

In that sense are kind of natural frens much reliable than the abrahamics. Idol worshiping civilizations need to come together. You can't become frens thats also fine. At least could be allies. Don't make it always as BHARAT vs everybody issue.

Kumaoni

Not keeping them on same pedestal yet they share commanilities. They are very severely persecuted minority against abrahamic combined aggression.

In that sense are kind of natural frens much reliable than the abrahamics. Idol worshiping civilizations need to come together. You can't become frens thats also fine. At least could be allies. Don't make it always as BHARAT vs everybody issue.
You know yahoodis are also abrahmic fight

Clairvoyance

Country flag
Israel is very close with Azerbaijan though and supplies them with drones. Israel has also made controversial statements about the Armenian genocide. This is probably a factor in Armenian antipathy towards Judaism.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles