AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

Samej Jangir

Country flag
Really? Ididn't know that. So what's the problem as long it is running? I hope they are not shutting it down too. Perhaps they want to remove redundancy.
IDF was owned by a Pakistani named Tarik. These people were working with IDF till it got exposed for being owned by Pakistani. So, they split away and started Strategic Front. However, the point to note is that they knew beforehand the identity of the owner. They split only after it got exposed as the traffic to IDF became very less and people started moving away. Although they are now separate, their mindset & ideology is the same

Bhartiya Sainik

Country flag
IDF was owned by a Pakistani named Tarik. These people were working with IDF till it got exposed for being owned by Pakistani. So, they split away and started Strategic Front. However, the point to note is that they knew beforehand the identity of the owner. They split only after it got exposed as the traffic to IDF became very less and people started moving away. Although they are now separate, their mindset & ideology is the same
IDF started by Pakistani? Yusuf also Pakistani? They wanted to take aptitude test of our citizens? :doh::facepalm::pound::laugh::rofl::hehe:
How about (defence . pk) hosted on server owned by Hindustani? :hat::yo::troll:
Anyways, it doesn't make any difference as there are other similar forums like i mentioned above. Anybody, anywhere by VPN & cloud computing can start things. Speaking in a generic way, it is natural for any heterogenous country like ours to be home to diversified people with their own agendas & lifestyle & hence heaven for spies, sleeper agents, informers, double agents, triple agents, traitors, mercenaries. We see trailers everyday on news channels, isn't it?

This website is sitting on server in San Francisco, California, USA. So technically Americans are sniffing on entire world. DARPA invented the internet. Most servers, switches, routers, firewalls, OS, DB, S/w protocols like Ethernet, TCP/IP, Fiber Channel, Infiniband are American. :troll::yo::hat: USA has the priviledge to spy on most of the world at unprecedented scale in human history.
Website making (even by self by drag & drop GUI) & hosting is a big business & most hosting servers are Western.
1719567194024.png

1719567270223.png

1719567330668.png

Samej Jangir

Country flag
IDF started by Pakistani? Yusuf also Pakistani? They wanted to take aptitude test of our citizens? :doh::facepalm::pound::laugh::rofl::hehe:
How about (defence . pk) hosted on server owned by Hindustani? :hat::yo::troll:
Anyways, it doesn't make any difference as there are other similar forums like i mentioned above. Anybody, anywhere by VPN & cloud computing can start things. Speaking in a generic way, it is natural for any heterogenous country like ours to be home to diversified people with their own agendas & lifestyle & hence heaven for spies, sleeper agents, informers, double agents, triple agents, traitors, mercenaries. We see trailers everyday on news channels, isn't it?

This website is sitting on server in San Francisco, California, USA. So technically Americans are sniffing on entire world. DARPA invented the internet. Most servers, switches, routers, firewalls, OS, DB, S/w protocols like Ethernet, TCP/IP, Fiber Channel, Infiniband are American. :troll::yo::hat: USA has the priviledge to spy on most of the world at unprecedented scale in human history.
Website making (even by self by drag & drop GUI) & hosting is a big business & most hosting servers are Western.
View attachment 259354
View attachment 259355
View attachment 259356
You seem to have low IQ. defence pk is hosted on AWS which can keep its server anywhere. I am not speaking of location but of ownership & allegiance.

I don't see a point talking to you.

Bhartiya Sainik

Country flag
You seem to have low IQ. defence pk is hosted on AWS which can keep its server anywhere. I am not speaking of location but of ownership & allegiance.

I don't see a point talking to you.
Who wants to talk about details of underlying framework, be it AWS Vs MS Azure Vs Google Cloud? :doh: :facepalm: :daru::frusty::smash::confused1: We thought DFI was in India but being in USA doesn't bother us as it is casual techno-social site. Many of these sites i mentioned earlier including Defence . pk are also served by Cloudfare in San Francisco. Check screenshot below & search yourself to confirm.
You are absolutely right. I am a low IQ IT engineer working with SAN/NAS/Datacenter tech into infrastructure admin & troubleshooting, not with hardcore physics, chemistry, maths. 🙏:fyeah:You should have checked "about" section of my profile here. And don't forget that this kind of forums are just for time-pass, not for doing Btech, Mtech, PhD. These casual websites can be hosted by Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Hostinger, Reddit, etc, etc. Big list of Web Hosting & Cloud service providers today. Their data's physical location, who owns them & allegiance doesnt matter. I or anybody can use VPN & other Cloud tools & start a forum on any country as long as money is payed & the business terms are not violated. International news channels run sections of pages on every geography & they employ people from those geographies also.
But today Pakistan name itself has become reflexively eyebrow raising creating massive trust issues. That's why Pakistani ownership/allegiance has created this issue.
Amazon Web Services is very specific framework implementation of Cloud services like i mentioned, based on Datacenter virtualization, it is partially my area of profession.
1719582315611.png

Defence . pk details
1719583918795.png

1719583905813.png

1719584237137.png

1719584291791.png

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Who wants to talk about details of underlying framework, be it AWS Vs MS Azure Vs Google Cloud? :doh: :facepalm: :daru::frusty::smash::confused1: We thought DFI was in India but being in USA doesn't bother us as it is casual techno-social site. Many of these sites i mentioned earlier including Defence . pk are also served by Cloudfare in San Francisco. Check screenshot below & search yourself to confirm.
You are absolutely right. I am a low IQ IT engineer working with SAN/NAS/Datacenter tech into infrastructure admin & troubleshooting, not with hardcore physics, chemistry, maths. 🙏:fyeah:You should have checked "about" section of my profile here. And don't forget that this kind of forums are just for time-pass, not for doing Btech, Mtech, PhD. These casual websites can be hosted by Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Hostinger, Reddit, etc, etc. Big list of Web Hosting & Cloud service providers today. Their data's physical location, who owns them & allegiance doesnt matter. I or anybody can use VPN & other Cloud tools & start a forum on any country as long as money is payed & the business terms are not violated. International news channels run sections of pages on every geography & they employ people from those geographies also.
But today Pakistan name itself has become reflexively eyebrow raising creating massive trust issues. That's why Pakistani ownership/allegiance has created this issue.
Amazon Web Services is very specific framework implementation of Cloud services like i mentioned, based on Datacenter virtualization, it is partially my area of profession.
View attachment 259369

Defence . pk details
View attachment 259371
View attachment 259370
View attachment 259372
View attachment 259373
You cooked that guy :rofl:

vikasd

Your site's host is showing as USA based Digital Ocean LLC but server IP location is shown as
Doddaballapura, north of Bengaluru.
Digital ocean is a multinational cloud platform headquartered in USA. It is also registered in India and had servers located in Bengaluru. They are also planning to establish another servers office at Mumbai.

We use bengaluru based servers of Digital Ocean to host our site. We also pay 18% GST on the bills of Digital Ocean services.

Samej Jangir

Country flag
View attachment 259369

Defence . pk details
View attachment 259371
View attachment 259370
View attachment 259372
View attachment 259373
What is the point of all this rant? Did I ask for server location? I only mentioned the owner which means the rules set, the banning powers, narrative setting, data sorting etc are all in the hands of the owner. How did you come to the conclusion that owner does not matter?

Just because you learnt something about server hosting does not mean you just rant trash everywhere as per your whims. Learn to answer to the questions as per context.

Bhartiya Sainik

Country flag
What is the point of all this rant? Did I ask for server location? I only mentioned the owner which means the rules set, the banning powers, narrative setting, data sorting etc are all in the hands of the owner. How did you come to the conclusion that owner does not matter?

Just because you learnt something about server hosting does not mean you just rant trash everywhere as per your whims. Learn to answer to the questions as per context.
What sin did i do by mentioning server location that triggered you insult me calling me low IQ?🤡:facepalm:
Insulting & patronizing others is the actual trash behavior. What do you expect in return?
I already explained how Cloud services work & that this is casual site for time pass, not for R&D, also gave example of international media channels. So Paki or Chini or Bangladeshi ownership doesn't bother me at least. Moreover in my profession of mostly outsourced Indian IT industry we have worked with people from every country including Pakistan, Bangladesh, China. But entire world has become cautious of Pakistan & China. Who knows what actually happened in background & why actually this site is shutting down? May be it is business consolidation, removing redundancy with Strategic Front site, or violation of some other business terms.
Go check my history since beginning how i answer with adequate pics, links, calculations, etc.
IDK how old are you with what acaedemic background but if you insult elders, strangers or just anybody in general then you will be fired from every job.
So rather than teaching me, you learn to control your anger over small things, talk to people formaly, politely 1st. Context will come after that.
Have a good day🙏

Samej Jangir

Country flag
What sin did i do by mentioning server location that triggered you insult me calling me low IQ?🤡:facepalm:
Insulting & patronizing others is the actual trash behavior. What do you expect in return?
I already explained how Cloud services work & that this is casual site for time pass, not for R&D, also gave example of international media channels. So Paki or Chini or Bangladeshi ownership doesn't bother me at least. Moreover in my profession of mostly outsourced Indian IT industry we have worked with people from every country including Pakistan, Bangladesh, China. But entire world has become cautious of Pakistan & China. Who knows what actually happened in background & why actually this site is shutting down? May be it is business consolidation, removing redundancy with Strategic Front site, or violation of some other business terms.
Go check my history since beginning how i answer with adequate pics, links, calculations, etc.
IDK how old are you with what acaedemic background but if you insult elders, strangers or just anybody in general then you will be fired from every job.
So rather than teaching me, you learn to control your anger over small things, talk to people formaly, politely 1st. Context will come after that.
Have a good day🙏
I know very much about how servers work. I am calling you low IQ because you are replying irrelevant things which make no sense in the context.

Why did you bring the topic of server location when I was talking about the ideology & ownership of the forums? How was that any relevant? Also, who is talking about your experience in USA based IT industry? Naturally since most of the IT jobs are USA/west based, its ideology will always be cautious of China. That has nothing to do with Indian defence. India is not part of any western alliance and has no inclination towards it either. And USA/west's hate of China is not relevant here.

I don't insult people randomly but is targeted towards certain character traits such as yours who thinks is all knowledgeable but have no logical ability to understand context and just blurts out random facts which are irrelevant and then claim moral victory! There is no other way to deal with such people other than to show them their place.

Bhartiya Sainik

Country flag
I know very much about how servers work. I am calling you low IQ because you are replying irrelevant things which make no sense in the context.
:facepalm:
You are 30yo as per your profile, right? In an international arena, you don't have to call anybody low IQ bcoz of anything. If something is extra, simply ignore. You hate low IQ people then go focus on R&D jobs. Why bullying & insulting us here?

Why did you bring the topic of server location when I was talking about the ideology & ownership of the forums? How was that any relevant?
If nationality is synonimous to geography then physical location also indicates geography.
May be to you server location doesn't matter but to other members it may. I thought DFI is in one of our Metros. Why are you so triggered over an extra info? Sharing a small extra info makes a person low IQ? :eric::facepalm::hail:

Also, who is talking about your experience in USA based IT industry? Naturally since most of the IT jobs are USA/west based, its ideology will always be cautious of China. That has nothing to do with Indian defence. India is not part of any western alliance and has no inclination towards it either. And USA/west's hate of China is not relevant here.
I am not talking from WEST PoV. I just explained that when Indian citizens like me have to communicate sometimes with Pakistani, Chinese, Bangladeshi, then how does their citizen owning a CASUAL CHAT SITE bother us??? Do you get the point now???? :fyeah::smash:

I don't insult people randomly but is targeted towards certain character traits such as yours who thinks is all knowledgeable but have no logical ability to understand context and just blurts out random facts which are irrelevant and then claim moral victory!
I already said that i'm low IQ person not dealing with PCM 🙏:fyeah: so i am certainly not all-knowledgable. I learned many new things here.
BUT if you think i have "no logical ability to understand context and just blurts out random facts" then i again already told you to check my history of replies. A few more last replies are coming before closure, just wait... Clearly you shown your character traits - overconfident, jealous, impulsive, political & no respect for other's knowledge.

There is no other way to deal with such people other than to show them their place.
THANKS FOR EVIDENTLY PROVING WHAT IS YOUR PLACE.
If you work at some office, try this response with others & see the outcome. And if you are self employed then also try your response with anybody.

View attachment 259403

View attachment 259404

View attachment 259411

View attachment 259413

View attachment 259416

View attachment 259417

View attachment 259421

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Have a good day🙏
His behaviour is same with everyone

Samej Jangir

Country flag
:facepalm:
You are 30yo as per your profile, right? In an international arena, you don't have to call anybody low IQ bcoz of anything. If something is extra, simply ignore. You hate low IQ people then go focus on R&D jobs. Why bullying & insulting us here?

If nationality is synonimous to geography then physical location also indicates geography.

May be to you server location doesn't matter but to other members it may. I thought DFI is in one of our Metros. Why are you so triggered over an extra info? Sharing a small extra info makes a person low IQ? :eric::facepalm::hail:

I am not talking from WEST PoV. I just explained that when Indian citizens like me have to communicate sometimes with Pakistani, Chinese, Bangladeshi, then how does their citizen owning a CASUAL CHAT SITE bother us??? Do you get the point now???? :fyeah::smash:

I already said that i'm low IQ person not dealing with PCM 🙏:fyeah: so i am certainly not all-knowledgable. I learned many new things here.
BUT if you think i have "no logical ability to understand context and just blurts out random facts" then i again already told you to check my history of replies. A few more last replies are coming before closure, just wait... Clearly you shown your character traits - overconfident, jealous, impulsive, political & no respect for other's knowledge.

THANKS FOR EVIDENTLY PROVING WHAT IS YOUR PLACE.
If you work at some office, try this response with others & see the outcome. And if you are self employed then also try your response with anybody.

View attachment 259403

View attachment 259404

View attachment 259411

View attachment 259413

View attachment 259416

View attachment 259417

View attachment 259421
Writing needless extra is called "spamming". It is not a reasonable or respectable behaviour. As far as office is concerned, I am being paid and hence I don't care about someone wasting my time as long as I don't have to work overtime to cover it. But here I am not paid and you are wasting the limited time I have with your spams. I don't see how any of your arguments make sense.

Bhartiya Sainik

Country flag
Writing needless extra is called "spamming". It is not a reasonable or respectable behaviour. As far as office is concerned, I am being paid and hence I don't care about someone wasting my time as long as I don't have to work overtime to cover it. But here I am not paid and you are wasting the limited time I have with your spams. I don't see how any of your arguments make sense.
Website is closing. Nobody cares about spamming & banning. :facepalm:And like i said something could be needless for one but considerable for other, this is a FORUM, not EMAIL. :laugh:
Mr. VIP, you & your time are precious👨‍🎓👨‍🔬, you have very high IQ:salute:, you are very sensible:hail:. The simplest, most logical solution for you - Please don't open this website URL again🙏 to waste your time & energy on low IQ senseless spammer people.:eric:

Bhartiya Sainik

Country flag
It's been a long time since I posted on this thread but I wanted to speak about the missile carrying capacity of the AMCA. As the AMCA is projected to be a fifth generation fighter, it makes more sense to first take a glance at current fifth generation aircraft such as F-22, J-20, F-35, Su-57 that are in operational service with various Airforces around the world.

1. F-22: In air-to-air configuration, the F-22 can carry a total of 8 AAM, that is six AIM-120 AMRAAMS & two AIM-9 Sidewinders.
View attachment 233084

2. J-20: The J-20 can carry a total of 6 AAM, that is either 4 medium/long-range AAMs in the main bay and 1 short-range missile in each side weapon bay.
View attachment 233086

3. Su-57: The amount of missiles that Su-57 can carry is the same as that of J-20 that is the Su-57 can carry four long range AAMs and two Short range AAMs.
View attachment 233081

4. F-35: In air to air configuration, the F-35's primary AAM is the AIM-120C, of which it can carry 4 of in its weapons bays, this is the current configuration of F-35, in the future when the newer block of F-35 comes, the F-35 will be able to carry 6 AAM courtesy "Sidekick Weopons bay", so after the newer block upgrade, F-35 will be able to carry as many missiles as J-20 and Su-57, while all three will still lag behind F-22 in terms of maximum missile capacity.
View attachment 233085

So as far fifth generation fighters are concerned, the F-22 has highest missile carrying capacity of any fifth generation fighter in existence. I have not taken J-31/J-35 or Su-75 in the comparison because I don't want to discuss about those, I don't know anything about J-31/J-35 and Su-75 is still on paper only though we do have figures for their missile load out.

So now let's speak about AMCA: So how many missiles will AMCA be able to carry internally? From what I have heard, the AMCA will be able to carry 4 to 6 missiles, but there was a source which said that the mark-1 work carry 4 AAM. To be honest, this is not bad, see the F-35 in its current configuration can carry just 4 AAM, but in subsequent block will be able to carry 6 AAM. The same can be expected from the AMCA, the AMCA Mark-2 can be expected to have a missile carrying capacity of 6 to 8 AAMs. I simply cannot find much information about the AMCA's AAM capacity/configuration. I sincerely hope that the AMCA MK-1 would be able to carry 6 AAM and the subsequent Mk-2 would be able to carry 8 AAM because for a fighter coming out in the early 2030s, even be it a fifth generation plane, anything less than 4 AAMs would be kinda unacceptable to me. Fingers crossed on this.
Unfortunately shiv aroor in his podcast had said IAF is in touch with development & can demand changes as it progresses
View attachment 247394
In current configuration: The AMCA Mk-1 will carry 4 AAM in its internal bay. In the future, likely be able to carry 6. F-35 in current configuration, can also carry 4 missiles, but after Block-IV upgrade, it will be able to carry 6 so AMCA will follow the same path as the F-35.
When designing the AMCA, I am sure the engineers designed the aircraft around the internal bay, and not the other way around. Basically you should design and build around the bay. You may design the aircraft's fuselage first and later go to design the internal bay only to find out that the bay won't be spacious enough or you may run into some other issues.

Right now, we are sure that the AMCA Mk-1 will be able to carry 4 AAM. So no discussion about the internal loadout of Mk-1. We are focusing on Mk-2.

How can a payload of 6 AAM in the Mk-2 come into the picture from the former Mk-1's 4 AAM loadout?
1. We make a miniaturised version of the Astra which will have nearly the same range as the baseline one. I am advocating something in the lines of what was done with the Brahmos NG. What is Brahmos NG? NG stands for next generation and Brahmos NG is a scaled down version of baseline brahmos but while it's scaled down, it will still have the same speed and range as baseline brahmos.
Read this excerpt from an article (I will provide link)👇🏻
"The BrahMos-NG (Next Generation) will be a scaled-down variant of the current BrahMos missile. Compared to the present BrahMos, it is anticipated to be 50% lighter, three meters smaller, and have the same 290-kilometer range and Mach 3.5 speed."

So I don't see why we cannot do the same with the Astra BVRAAM. We can make an Astra NG, basically a miniaturised version of the baseline Astra which will be smaller, lighter but will have the same speed and range as the original Astra.
2. We make the Bays more bigger in width, depth and length (overall size). I think the size of bay may become so large that the Airframe may have to undergo a size change. I think the basic design may be retained but the size will be increased. I mean a bigger Airframe can obviously field a larger bay. Basically what I think the AMCA MK-2 will be is basically it will have the same design as mk-1 albeit a bit larger. I can give you an example.

McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet and the Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet. This may help us to determine what the AMCA MK-2 will look like.

Super Hornet: It's basically an evolution of the original F/A-18 produced by the US for its military and allies to which it has been exported.
View attachment 257908

View attachment 257909
The SH brought upon several improvements and basically it's better than the baseline Hornet in every way that you can think of. Endurance, payload capacity, avionics, range etc. Sometimes bigger is always better.

This is what I think the AMCA Mk-2 will be. We will do with the AMCA MK-2 what the designers of F/A-18 SH did, basically enlarge. So AMCA Mk-2 will look visually identical to Mk-1 but it will be larger to facilitate a larger bay which in turn will facilitate more Weopons, better avionics, range etc. I think size should be increased and not try and pack each and everything in the same airframe, it will be prove to be counter productive.
3. Like originally said by many members here and even by you, we can Astra with foldable fins.
4. We can do all of the above and it will be better to do all of the above.

@Super Flanker you points are right. It seems coincidentally you & i have been like-minded.
In short, when it comes to 5th gen jets with IWB, only 4 BVR-AAMs with no CCM won't suffice, nor is it economical per sortie & fuel used. Some countries are working on both longer & shorter size AAMs & may also upgrade the engines. All present jets with IWB are huge learning lessons for us.

If F-35 & J-35 can plan for 6 AAMs so can AMCA. AMCA-TDs need to be inflated little more to add re-engineered 6 BVR-AAMs + 2 CCMs. If beyond 4 BVR-AAMs not possible then at least 2 CCMs should be added. New gen jets need new gen weapons.
1st few AMCA prototypes would probably be TD (Tech Demonstrator) like in case of LCA-TDs which cannot be compared to LCA-MK1 inducted jet. Such was the diff. b/w X-35 & F-35; YF-22 & F/A-22. FC-31 specs towards J-35 already increased.

Make corrections where required. I'm giving a "low IQ" refresher.
CTOL F-35A's stealth config weight 13.3T empty + 8.3T fuel + 6 AIM-120 (6x152=912 Kg)= 22.5 tons.
Afterburner takeoff T/W = 191.3 KN / 22.5 T = 191.3/9.8 /22.5T = 0.86
1719730198410.gif

R&D going on for short missiles like MSDM, AIM-160 CUDA/SACM & Peregine, and longer range ones like AIM-260 JATM, Long-Range Engagement Weapon (LREW).
1719730651165.png

1719730699663.png

Notional Peregrine:-
1719730731968.png

1719730752932.png

FC-31V1 flew 1st, then V2 then V3/J-35. Weight & other parameters increased. V1-31001 was just TD. J-35 makers have intentions to have 6 PL-15 AAMs, may be shorter CCM also.
PL-15 - 200-250 Kg, 13'4" long, 20cm diameter, 200-300 Km range, Mach 4+
J-31 is AF version, rumored to have recently flown 1st, whose empty weight is not known. Different sources claim WS-19 engine to have 98-124.7 KN wet thrust. And videos & photos depict J-31/35 to have 6 PL-15 AAMs eventually with possibly CCMs in SWB also.

1719730127682.jpeg

KF-21 Boramae also with F414 engines, empty weight 11.8T + 6T fuel + 4 AIM-120 (4x152=608 Kg) + future IWB 1.3 tons = 19.7 tons.
Afterburner T/W = (2x97.9 KN) / 19,7 T = 195.8/9.8 /19.7T = 1.01

FOC AMCA should try to fit in staggered 6 BVR-AAMs.
Meteor - 190 Kg, 12 ft. long, 18cm diameter, 200 km range, NEZ 60Km, Mach 4
Astr MK3 SFDR - 220 Kg, 12'8" long, 20cm diameter, 60cm wingpan, 350 Km range@20Km altitude, 190Km@8Km altitude, Mach 2-3.6 interception
MICA-IR weighs 112 Kg & 10' long, AIM-9 weighs 86 Kg * 10' long, ASRAAM & IRIT-T weigh 88 Kg & 9.5' long, PL-10 weighs 105 Kg & 10' long.
If DRDO can make 5'5" long missile like SACM/CUDA then FOC AMCA can go for SWB. IWB can also carry 4 BVR-AAMs + 4 half-CCMs.
Now AMCA's ESTIMATED empty weight 12T + 6.5T fuel + 6 BVR-AAMs (6x220=1320 Kg) = 19.8 T, rounded up to 20 T with 2 SWB-CCMs.
Afterburner T/W = (2x110 KN)/ 20 T = 220/9.8 /20 = 1.12 with new engine.
(2x98 KN)/ 20T = 196/9.8 /20 = 1 with F414 engine.

Time will tell if it proceeds like KF-21 or FC-31 or X-35. But we all know what the FOC AMCA should have & there needs to be an AHCA also for Su-30MKI replacement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I already mentioned long back about pushing for 6 BVR-AAMs, CCMs & AHCA.

On page 423 calculation comparison was given on thrust, payload b/w F-35 & AMCA & also mentioned that AMCA may get inflated to AHCA. If LCA MK1 can be inflated to MK2/MWF then why not AMCA, But we need engine better than F-414 obviously.

Page 426
Even the AAMs required newer versions cutting the fins like AIM-120-C/D.
It is AMCA not AHCA but in my personal opinion we need AHCA with custom AAMs, AGMs, ALCMs, AShMs like being developed for F-22, F-35 & 6th gen F-XX. Neg gen jet requires new gen weapons.
Sukhoi Checkmate design has also reallized longer IWB for long range missiles which will also be stealth, with folding fins.
1719730806039.png

1719730821084.png

Example of Su-57 diagrams given & said we have to be careful while designing IWB & weapons.

Page 427
F-16-IN(block-70/72) was offered in MMRCA with GE F-110-GE-132 engine having around 80KN dry thrust & 145KN AB thrust. It's good we rejected F-16 but perhaps instead of GE414 we could have negotiated for GE132
Page 432 - 3D artist concept of SWB. Designing MLG is important to create space for SWB, with examples of YF-22 Vs F-22 & Su-57.
1719730865126.png

Page 435
Difference b/w LCA & MWF is 3 decades, this should not be case b/w AMCA & AHCA otherwise AHCA prototype will fly in 2055. :shock::eek1::crying::scared2::eric::playball:
Looking at China's & global advancement, we need AMCA & AHCA both to replace MKI & other jets for a huge sub-continental country otherwise we will be facing a crunch again as we faced with LCA to MWF. Just like J-20 7J-35, again China will surprise us with its 6th gen jet(s) & supply Pak with J-20/35. Then we will be left with only AMCA in 5th gen. Hence AHCA MK1 can be an inflated AMCA & its MK2 can be with DEW.
If AMCA really needs to be "advanced" then changes in weapons quantity & quality is also required. New gen jets require new gen weapons. If stealth advantage has to be taken then only 4 BVRAAMs & zero CCMs, neither it will suffice, nor it is economical for a stealth jet & except guns no defence in dogfight.
The definition of sophisticated fighter for next 3-4 decades has rapidly upgraded as per technological advancement. There are only 2 choices - Either we can continue to lag forever just boasting about our capabilities or reduce the gap with more realistic AMCA MK2 & AHCA. All we need are 2 good engines.
Page 440
we have to inflate AMCA to AHCA if 5.5gen has to be achieved otherwise LCA-MWF delay & lessons will repeat with AMCA
Page 448
i'm among those 1st few people to talk about 6th gen AHCA bcoz a medium weight jet cannot fulfil requirements of 6th gen - more equipment, more processing, more electicity, more thrust, more stealth, more networking, more everything. EU dumped 5th gen jet bcoz they at least have Rafale & EF-2000 in last few decades but we got Rafale only now hence we need AMCA 1st which can be inflated to AHCA MK1 with other modifications.
The corruption, delays & other mistakes which happened with LCA to MWF should not be repeated with AMCA to AHCA.
If we want to close the gap with atleast EU then AMCA being our 1st stealth jet should only be a stepping stone. Do u really think just 4 AAMs are sufficient & economical for a 5th gen stealth fighter in the era of 6th gen jets?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles