Aircraft Crash Notification

S.A.T.A

LM is having a bad year, first their F16 is taken down and now this....if any of you has LM shares, might be a good time to offload some of it.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
LM is having a bad year, first their F16 is taken down and now this....if any of you has LM shares, might be a good time to offload some of it.
F 35A is the best fighter jet available right now. If others have MiG 21 this is like F 14. Generation gap. It could be at the bottom of the sea. Massive scramble by USN and JNSDF in the area.

S.A.T.A

F 35A is the best fighter jet available right now. If others have MiG 21 this is like F 14. Generation gap. It could be at the bottom of the sea. Massive scramble by USN and JNSDF in the area.
What about the pilot? So far out in the sea, he must be a gonner...

Kay

Country flag
Actually i thought that too... How was it on the radar in the first place?
Got me thinking too. I think
secure data-links with base will help paint a picture of the jet based on GPS. Also, they can fly using standard channels with transponders on in case flying near civilian areas.

singhboy98

Country flag
Actually i thought that too... How was it on the radar in the first place?
Fighter planes have transponders and datalinks so that their position is known to ground controllers and friendly forces in the area. The usage of the word "radar" is just rhetorical here to imply that they lost contact with the aircraft.

bhramos

Country flag

bhramos

Country flag
I looked up separatism in Cameroon. Two factions are fighting over English and French languages. Had it been native language versus foreign it would have been understandable but this is something beyond my comprehension.

I don't get it.
me too, i too didnt get it, its fight between churches.....................

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I looked up separatism in Cameroon. Two factions are fighting over English and French languages. Had it been native language versus foreign it would have been understandable but this is something beyond my comprehension.

I don't get it.
Africa is more diverse then what we folks would like to think. There are dozens of tribes dominating different geographical regions each taking pride in themselves.

This ethnic divide is useful for the wetsern powers as this is used to cause civil war or civil unrest.
U can guess who provides guns and ammunition for this unrest.

Why they do it. Simple Natural resources.
The mines are hijacked by mafias who sell Minerals at a lot lower prices then they otherwise would legally. The mafias don't want to leave the ownership of their mines and Civil unrest gives them the perfect cover.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
This ethnic divide is useful for the wetsern powers as this is used to cause civil war or civil unrest.
U can guess who provides guns and ammunition for this unrest.
You think France provides guns and ammunition to cause unrest? We are there to stop the unrest caused by Islamic fundamentalism the same as you do in Kashmir. When terrorists hit you then you hit back twice as hard. When terrorists hit France we hit back 1000 fold.

sthf

Country flag
Africa is more diverse then what we folks would like to think. There are dozens of tribes dominating different geographical regions each taking pride in themselves.
I don't think anyone disagrees with that. Your random Sub-Saharan country is possibly more diverse than India in terms of tribes, languages and culture but that is not the bone of contention here. Supremacy of foreign languages is.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles