AH-64E Apache attack helicopter

south block

up your a**
Country flag
930 million $ for 6 Apache :rofl:.... how many white hookers did US promise for these a** hole macho Gernails.

IndiaRising

Country flag
This is basically a bribe. US is one of the few countries with which India has a trade surplus. To keep trump happy, they are buying overpriced defence equipment.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Any one has link to what was received along with the initial 22 apache package? it usually contains details of spare engines and missiles that are part of the deal.

i want to find out how many hellfires came as part of the deal. MH-60R is coming with 114 hellfires.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Mudi ji hai to mumkin hai & I thought Congi were Harish Chandr ki aullad's when comes to conning Indians specially poor ----- the amount of roast beef loving wannabe white cocksuckers in this country will take whole country on same path as turkey & Argentina in future ---- these maggots need to start living among there means.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
was just checking the chronology.
Jul 2018 - 3 Billion $ deal for 22 apache and 15 chinooks was signed.
Jul 2019 - They started delivering.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Americans follow their delivery timelines unlike Russkies and HAL
so what ---- still 155 million $ for 6 Apache? --- I see Chinook flying here in HP every other week --- you won't even here it until it's few Kms away ---- same is not the case with MI -17 ---- lets give it to Americans though ---- their build quality is on another level :biggrin2:

Deathstar

Country flag
so what ---- still 155 million $ for 6 Apache? --- I see Chinook flying here in HP every other week --- you won't even here it until it's few Kms away ---- same is not the case with MI -17 ---- lets give it to Americans though ---- their build quality is on another level :biggrin2:
Agree 155 million a pop for Apache is a clear loot. Imagine how many LCH can be bought in that price

rone

Country flag
Americans follow their delivery timelines unlike Russkies and HAL
ya they bound to when u pay a premium like an amazon premium fast delivery, :p what happen to make in India where is 90% Indian weapons will be Indian origin polices shout out by our dear Modi ji , now second term NDA looks like UPA (2010-14) on steroids

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles