Agni V Missile

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
who is that lady ?? what's her name? .. what country does she belong to?

that bitch thinks that only her country can have such capabilities. she got real issues with India

:bplease:
@UK you asked the question as to how Agni missile without fins guide after take off i saw the pic few days ago, as and when i find it i will post the same. so you have to wait for it.
plus, that Bitch is trying to link AGNI - 5 with iran sanctions...

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
@UK you asked the question as to how Agni missile without fins guide after take off i saw the pic few days ago, as and when i find it i will post the same. so you have to wait for it.
i am waiting for it saya, please notify me when u reply

KS

Bye bye DFI
who is that lady ?? what's her name? .. what country does she belong to?

that bitch thinks that only her country can have such capabilities. she got real issues with India

:bplease:
She is a former secretary in the State Department...and truth be told..If I were here I would be mightily pissed with India too regarding Indian (in)action on Iran sanctions....:laugh:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
She is a former secretary in the State Department...and truth be told..If I were here I would be mightily pissed with India too regarding Indian (in)action on Iran sanctions....:laugh:
u mean state department of usa

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
very old but rare pic i got, saw this years ago hope it will be relevant for discussion.

since the rail carriage is same.

Wait a minute..Have a look at the picture. It says nuclear bombs have been mated to the missile.
What is the date of this picture and what is the source that India today is citing? India is yet to "officially" keep nuclear bombs assembled and mated to missiles in a ready to fire mode.

pmaitra

Not sure whether this guy is appreciative or upset about the Agni-5 test, but this comment is funny!

176. Ady
19TH APRIL 2012 - 10:19
India was only testing a new carry out curry system which is still permitted by the international treaties

10,000 people in Glasgow order a vindaloo on friday at 6pm

Vindaloos, nan bread etc are loaded at the Mumbai space centre

ICBM launches at 6.30pm, 10,000 curries parachute into George Square at 6:45pm

It's nothing like that evil North Korean missile launch
Stop being so silly !
Comments section: BBC News - India test launches Agni-V long-range missile

pmaitra

very old but rare pic i got, saw this years ago hope it will be relevant for discussion.

since the rail carriage is same.

Wait a minute..Have a look at the picture. It says nuclear bombs have been mated to the missile.
What is the date of this picture and what is the source that India today is citing? India is yet to "officially" keep nuclear bombs assembled and mated to missiles in a ready to fire mode.
News agencies always fill in the holes, misquote, speculate, etc., to make a good story.

• Nuclear bombs have not been mated to the missile. India maintains zero nukes in a ready to go configuration, forget about mating them.
  • That missile in the picture is not the Agni-5.
  • The missile did not hit a high-rise building 2000 km away, as the picture suggests.
  • The person who made this graphic does not know what a bogie is.

Spurious graphic.

Perhaps they reused an older graphic from an older missile test of an older Agni?

pmaitra

Some more comments:

Susan's comments might be spicy, but that's because she loves Indian food!
145. Susan
19TH APRIL 2012 - 10:08
Does India let IAEA inspectors examine these flying chapattis in the making?
35. Susan
19TH APRIL 2012 - 9:22
Wonder why the UN is not jumping up and down at the Vindaloo-tipped send-away, but went scatty at DPRK's attempt? Do they curry a lot more favour with the UN? India won't be wanting disaster aid from any fool that sends it, having proven beyond doubt where their priorities lay and what they spend their money on.
[HR][/HR]
108. Mooker
19TH APRIL 2012 - 9:59
Iraq - No

Uk - Yes

Korea - No

USA - Yes

Iran - No

India - Yes

Syria - No

Israel - Yes
[HR][/HR]
102. Peter Barry
19TH APRIL 2012 - 9:55
Shifting sands of global economic and political power?

Interesting to note that Russia is the only member of both the BRIC and G8.

BRIC:
Brazil
Russia
India
China

G8:
USA
Russia
Germany
Japan
Canada
France
Italy
UK
[HR][/HR]
This German gentleman has common sense:
93. The Deutsche
19TH APRIL 2012 - 9:51
Nice to see that the tide of comments is now swinging towards common sense rather than just spouting off about poor people.

and well said Nirmalya.
73. The Deutsche
19TH APRIL 2012 - 9:41
I find it incredible that any comments on here which state that national security and poverty are completely seperate are severely rated downwards. What kind of people are on here if they can't see that this is of course the case. Don't get these two concept mixed up together, otherwise you will always find a better place to spend money than on nuclear weapons. national secirity is paramount!!!
[HR][/HR]
80. ur_friend
19TH APRIL 2012 - 9:33
Agni-V was testd undr the guidance of Mr. Obama and Mr. Cameron in order to control the Dragon. Possible..isnt it? its not India and China alone in the game.. that's for sure
@ N. Korea: it didnot go and take the blessings of these big Animals and hence was the result. who knows the failure of the satellite launcher was also by the virtue of these animals... may be Japan has struck the one..
[HR][/HR]
49. ilovedawkins
19TH APRIL 2012 - 9:30
Well at least they didn't didn't pardon a bunch of Nazi death camp scientists to achieve this unlike some nations I could name...
[HR][/HR]
The businessman:
40. maverick26
19TH APRIL 2012 - 9:26
Exactly chris! India's main motive which most people dont get is that it wants to be a defence supplier and so employing its intelligent engineers who other wise go to countries like UK and USA to work. Its only fair because they are sucessfully doing at very cheap prices!!!!

£307mn spent by India and £20bn bae asking the UK is a huge difference for the same range missles.
Comments section: BBC News - India test launches Agni-V long-range missile

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Agni V can launch mini-satellites too

"Agni V gives us boosting capability (using booster rockets) to reach an altitude of 800 km and guidance for homing in on the satellite. We can use kinetic energy to destroy the payload or use shrapnel targeting the satellite. The tracking network is also in place," he said.

The DRDO chief, however, refused to disclose Agni V's actual range. "It is more than 5,000 km. I cannot give you the exact range. That's classified," he said. Asked whether Agni V could be described as an inter-continental ballistic missile, Saraswat said he would prefer to describe it as a long-range ballistic missile. :lol:
The Cabinet sanction for Agni V was accorded in December 2008. The government set a time frame of four years for the missile. The first flight happened within that time frame.

The Defence Research and Development Organisation keeps Agni V project cost under wraps, though each of these missiles cost between Rs 60 crore and Rs 80 crore. Asked about the project cost sanctioned by the government, Agni programme director and chief controller (missile systems) Avinash Chander told Deccan Herald that the Cabinet approval on cost was a classified information.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
response of 26/11 attack?...................

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Broadsword: No intention to cap missile programme with Agni-5

The first big enhancement to the successful Agni-5 will involve creating the capability of hitting several different enemy targets with multiple warheads on a single missile. This technology, called multiple, independently targetable, re-entry vehicles (MIRVs) is already being developed by the DRDO.

Dr Avinash Chander, the DRDO's chief controller of missiles, explained that such a missile would be "all-composite". The Agni-5 has three stages, with the second and third stage built of composite materials. The next missile will have a composite first stage as well, making it lighter and, therefore, able to carry a heavier payload than the 1.5 tonne payload of the current Agni-5.

According to DRDO sources, an MIRV payload would be significantly heavier, since it would consist of several nuclear warheads, each of them weighing about 400 kilogrammes. A 5-warhead MIRV, therefore, would weigh two tonnes.

"The primary modules of MIRV are in an advanced stage of development. Realization and integration of them into a weapon is just a question of threat perceptions and the need as it arises,"
said Chander.
The DRDO chief revealed that the missile was 80% indigenous, with just 20% consisting of "those components which are easily available as part of the electronics components industry." He stated that the missile does not contain a single critical component that is under embargo.

pmaitra

How about placing a whole bunch of W33 type bomblets as an ensemble of warheads?

Nukes hitherto designed for tactical purposes used in a strategic role, is what I have been thinking about. It would be like a cluster, and could severely disable or destroy a large industrial district.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
According to DRDO sources, an MIRV payload would be significantly heavier, since it would consist of several nuclear warheads, each of them weighing about 400 kilogrammes. A 5-warhead MIRV, therefore, would weigh two tonnes.
This is a significant statement. each warhead weighs 400 kgs. which corresponds to a 250kt nuclear device..slowly but surely they are giving away more information on indian nuclear program..bit by bit.

400kg for a 250kt warhead represents significant strides made in miniaturization.

sayareakd

Country flag
Yusuf that is for worse case when the nuke alart level is at max., device will be mated with missile and train is send. It will be impossible to identify this boggie or train if we on the Indian railways network. This is real grapic, this IT, story said those who made the compartment was not told what is was, they were told to make it as per design only, no questions asked.

panduranghari

A very interesting debate on India, China and nukes.

[video]http://www.myvidster.com/video/5299261/All-star_panel_on_India_China_nukes[/video]

India is not Britain...it's not going to be the global lieutenant of the US...:rotflmao:
The best statement was at the end;

'They don't want to be Britain, but they want to be friends'. :D

Articles