AEROINDIA 2019

abingdonboy

Country flag
The centre left pylon can only carry a gun, nothing else. So it means thst NLCA will have 7 effective hardpoints. Maybe MWF will also have the same configuration, i.e 10 hard points
Even in current LCAs the fun is internally carried and doesn’t take up a hardpoint so I have no idea where you have got this idea from.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
The centre left pylon can only carry a gun, nothing else. So it means thst NLCA will have 7 effective hardpoints. Maybe MWF will also have the same configuration, i.e 10 hard points
There is no hard point underneath starboard air intake in Tejas Mk-1 AF and both versions of N
Naval Tejas. Instead there is only Gun Bay in above versions.

It is only in MWF(Tejas MK-2) where Gun Bay has been relocated to wing roots and it is this version where starboard air intake has a hard point.

I have firm belief that MWF's weapon stations have been designed to undo the lust for Gripen E/F that is there in IAF. And i am freaking loving this aggressive approach by ADA-HAL.

proud_indian

Country flag
Kalyani Group and Belcan announce partnership to deliver aerospace and defence products and services

Yunus Dar
Kalyani Group and Belcan LLC on 20 February 2019 announced their partnership for providing highly advanced technological products and services in defence, aerospace, and other technical segments in India.

Announcing the decision during Aero India 2019, the two companies said that they will work together in the design and development of helicopter engines and transmission systems in defence and aerospace, as well as collaborate on advanced manufacturing practices, including digital manufacturing and Internet of Things solutions.

“This collaboration allows Kalyani Group to dovetail the metallurgical and manufacturing excellence of its flagship company Bharat Forge Limited with cutting edge design and engineering capabilities of Belcan LLC to deliver high quality products and services to our customers,” said president & CEO (Defence & Aerospace), Bharat Forge Limited, Rajinder Singh Bhatia.

Expressing confidence over the partnership general manager and whole-time director Belcan India, Naveen Munnangi said his company was banking on the credibility of the Kalyani Group. “We are excited to collaborate with Kalyani Group to leverage our world-class design expertise combined with Kalyani Group’s state-of-the-art manufacturing expertise. We will continue to investigate other synergistic opportunities in this space towards our mutual goal of becoming a key player in the global aerospace and defence domain,” he added.

Added CEO of Belcan Lance Kwasniewski, “The growing aerospace and defence industry in India presents many attractive opportunities for Belcan, and we are pleased to partner with Kalyani Group.”

http://forceindia.net/aero-india-2019/new-opportunities/

porky_kicker

Country flag
Some random images..

View attachment 32298
@porky_kicker might be able to tell more about this fighter model.
Thank you for the opportunity, I will do my best to explain based on my extensive research till date.

The aircraft in question is the most powerful aircraft designed till date and will remain so till eternity.:scared2::scared2::scared2:

The aircraft can be ridden in countless positions , it has the most advanced AI based control system , sometimes the pilot is in command and sometimes the aircraft is in command. During flight nobody is sure who is riding whom, nevertheless it is a very pleasurable flight :drool::drool::drool:

There are 2 types of pilots associated with the aircraft. Licensed and unlicensed.

The licensed ones can never eject if the aircraft goes, they too go down, most of the times permanently:pound::pound::pound:

The unlicensed pilots can eject successfully sometimes depending on their capabilities
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

The aircraft is very costly and very maintenance intensive . Many pilots died due to the frustrations associated with the high maintenance costs.:sad::sad::sad:

These are some of the main points associated with the said aircraft.

Rest is self explanatory:hehe::hehe::hehe:

AP19051282526290.jpg

Who wants to own this plane ?

Look at the 2 IAF uncles :biggrin2:

Last edited:

mahesh

Country flag
Brothers, I'm going to air show, and i want to take photos close up with jet aircrafts.

But 600 and 1800 Rs tickets are available.
With 1800 rs it says allowed to the exhibition area. Does that mean I'm allowed near the jets to get a snap ?

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

porky_kicker

Country flag
Brothers, I'm going to air show, and i want to take photos close up with jet aircrafts.

But 600 and 1800 Rs tickets are available.
With 1800 rs it says allowed to the exhibition area. Does that mean I'm allowed near the jets to get a snap ?

Forget the jets , there is infinite no of pictures of jets .

Get the pictures from the indoor exhibition area .

Pictures of posters hung behind the counters of various companies especially private companies including innocuous looking small stalls since they may contain information overlooked by many but very informative

Pictures of phamplets and booklets lying on the counters inside the exhibition hall

Etc etc

Everybody will appreciate if you do so.

Main information of new systems and details of systems is in the posters , display boards , pamphlets found inside the exhibition area , take pictures of them.

Anyways have a good visit

mahesh

Country flag
Forget the jets , there is infinite no of pictures of jets .

Get the pictures from the indoor exhibition area .

Pictures of posters hung behind the counters of various companies especially private companies including innocuous looking small stalls since they may contain information overlooked by many but very informative

Pictures of phamplets and booklets lying on the counters inside the exhibition hall

Etc etc

Everybody will appreciate if you do so.

Main information of new systems and details of systems is in the posters , display boards , pamphlets found inside the exhibition area , take pictures of them.

Anyways have a good visit
I could surely do that if allowed but my son wants a photo close to the jets. Are we allowed out near stationed jets with these tickets. (sorry for the layman question )

porky_kicker

Country flag
I could surely do that if allowed but my son wants a photo close to the jets. Are we allowed out near stationed jets with these tickets. (sorry for the layman question )

Sorry did not know you a family man.

Anyways I don't know for sure the answer to your question , the aircrafts in static display should be accessible , is the information not available online ?

If anybody knows the answer please help the guy

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Useless journalists of India not a single picture from indoor exhibition of private companies

A country of 1.2 billion can't even produce a decent defence journalist who don't run after politicians and waste time after stupid issues

Articles